[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
New account pages will be available at Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning tomorrow morning from 08.30. To gain Open Beta access, create a fresh account using these pages, log in with it and enter the code you have been given. This only applies to new testers; all previous testers have automatic Open Beta access

A minor patch will be available before the servers are brought online early afternoon tomorrow. The suspense will soon be over; WAR is dawning and we all have a very exciting time ahead of us.

Wonder if that's BST?

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
most things go by GMT but it could be BST.......

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Unless they working in CET instead. I can forsee lots of people waking up early on Sunday morning.

BigNoze

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta be up at 6 anyway to take my wife to work - so hopefully I'll get in early and miss the rush.

Ketsdoc

Fledgling Freddie
Servers may be in France, but I'm guessing Iain & co are in Dublin sorting the support side out. Plus its posted on the English version of the site and if it wasn't so slow to load id look on DE/FR to see what times they have posted.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Wonder if that's BST?
No, thats French time - well CET anyway.

If you click the onto the French news (flags at top right) youll see they give the same time.

Either way Id suggest not expecting it to appear on the very second of 8:30 (in whichever time zone they may be referring to).

Aada

Part of the furniture
The wait is almost over, however i will not feel completely at ease until i have entered my codes.

I still think they must have some l33t hardware to prepare for what is coming imo.

EU @ WAR with GOA tomorrow if the Account Centre goes belly up?

:ninja:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
if?

Even if things go perfectly tomorrow you just know someones going to find a reason for a whine. Thats life ;)

chaostheory

Fledgling Freddie
Cant wait now less than 24hrs to go shame i have to go to work on Monday :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sunday-Monday-Tuesday off :p

Love my days off for MMOS perfect really the kids are in bed early sunday night and Monday-Tuesdays the servers on most MMO's i've played aren't packed guess they will this week though lots of sickies being chucked in i imagine.

Put it this way will be up till around 2am monday morning.. up again around 8am and batter the game again till 2am up around 8am tuesday then an early bed time tuesday to recover @_@

Do we know when OB ends by the way? 13th?

chaostheory

Fledgling Freddie
Bahh Normaly i would take the week off only prob is iv used all my holidays already i hate my job :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Bahh Normaly i would take the week off only prob is iv used all my holidays already i hate my job :(

Not all perfect for me either me and my girlfriend fuck off to Egypt for 2 weeks on the 22nd September lol good thing i will have a week on the game before we go coz i am in the Headstart :)

I don't mind though i am looking forward to getting out of this rainy shitty Britain for 2 weeks.

The last 2 days here have been total wash outs resulting in depression at work seeing the rain fall and fall :p It really is amazing what sunshine can do to set the day for a good mood.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
They could do with posting a time zone any time they're making a post. They're a French company using an English speaking site with most staff being based in Ireland. Just mention the zone and save us any confusion damnit! :(

Trottimus

Fledgling Freddie
Can't wait!

I'll be up at 8:3... oh who am I kidding, that's never going to happen.

Looks like I'll be attempting to enter my key when the main flood arrives (a.k.a with the people that think times before 11a.m doesn't really exist)

Oh well, worth the hassle!

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
They could do with posting a time zone any time they're making a post. They're a French company using an English speaking site with most staff being based in Ireland. Just mention the zone and save us any confusion damnit! :(

Well according to WHA :

Note that this is 8:30 am in Ireland, GMT +1 due to summertime. For Central Europe, this is 9.30 am (GMT +2), still due to summertime.
hope this helps :)

Deathsprit

Fledgling Freddie
it says

"create a fresh account using these pages, log in with it and enter the code you have been given. This only applies to new testers; all previous testers have automatic Open Beta access"

wat do u do if u have created an account but not been a tester for CB, but have a key for OB, do u have to make a new account or can u still use the one already created?

if IainC or MagnusK have any info on this.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
it says

"create a fresh account using these pages, log in with it and enter the code you have been given. This only applies to new testers; all previous testers have automatic Open Beta access"

wat do u do if u have created an account but not been a tester for CB, but have a key for OB, do u have to make a new account or can u still use the one already created?

if you didnt get into CB i doubt your in the database.

personally i wont be trying to do it all early incase the site is overloaded and eats people codes or something

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
it says

If you were previously a closed beta tester then you need do nothing tomorrow except wait for the patcher to start up and the servers to open.

If you weren't a part of the closed beta then you need to create an account and register your open beta key.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good luck tomorrow Iain/Magnus. Now have a beer and get some sleep :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
If you were previously a closed beta tester then you need do nothing tomorrow except wait for the patcher to start up and the servers to open.

If you weren't a part of the closed beta then you need to create an account and register your open beta key.

So basically it has nothing to do with the Account i made on the WAR-eu site?

Totally seperate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom