[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nd0r

Fledgling Freddie
this is total bullcrap !

now i`m getting a message that the reg server are temporarily down

srsly when will the good people from the internet understand the concept of reliability over bling-bling

saks

Fledgling Freddie
guys,all of your posts are making me confused
are some of u saying we need to make a new account if u havent played closed beta?

i thought u just had to login if u alrdy had an account and give in ur beta key?

can anyone explain a bit more plz :p
READ THE LATEST NEWS ON THE WAR-EUROPE SITE.

It says you gotta make a new one, have copy pasted it another time in this thread!

sorry if i sound harsh, it have been answered 3 times so far :/

Fetrik

Fledgling Freddie
Meh... This wait is terrible. And to think i had all this week off (reg schedule) and start a new work week tomorrow

vindbult

Fledgling Freddie
But if i allready have an account (but havent played CB) i must be able to use that account and login and just reg. my key right?

Update:
Sorry the posts are rolin so fast in that i didnt c the other post of the same question =)

Deathsprit

Fledgling Freddie
If you were previously a closed beta tester then you need do nothing tomorrow except wait for the patcher to start up and the servers to open.

If you weren't a part of the closed beta then you need to create an account and register your open beta key.

i asked about the accounts, here is the reply

Stormur

Fledgling Freddie
It's 09:53 here in Sweden and I've come so far to the picture code. Still I'm clickin' it every second. They must fix it soon. It's so boring to wait.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
they should have said.... we start at 8:30 and if we are lucky.... (1% chance) we wont have problems.... its goa you know... >.<

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Right................

Does anyone know what the hell were actually supposed to be doing here?

I already have a sign in for the site, so do I log into that and add my keys or are we supposed to be creating new accounts? I know this is what the news article said..... but wheres the 'new account icon' if so where are you guys that are entering postcodes clicking?? I cant get to any of that, I try and login and cannot, I click the register button and am told the service is un-available.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
Think it also said in there own post at war eu blah blah .com

If no previous beta make a new account, if you played beta before no need to make a new account i think...read the post.

Not even sure we will be able to play for shit today anyways,,,i kinda knew this would happend they should be aware of how many keys they sent up and how hyped the game is imagine now im sure many still sleeps and no trying to register once all those gets on aswell it will get even more crazyier.....

So once you finally managed to register 100k ppl will bah there patch server.....tbh pathetic i know from past how patchserver dies...funny when they know that ATLEAST they dident fix the registration crap earlier US got PW nr2 think they should had put up the freeking reggi page some day earlier than OB start date....

post made any sence? typeing in frustration:lol:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Right................

Does anyone know what the hell were actually supposed to be doing here?

I already have a sign in for the site, so do I log into that and add my keys or are we supposed to be creating new accounts? if so where are you guys that are entering postcodes clicking?? I cant get to any of that, I try and login and cannot, I click the register button and am told the service is un-available.

make a new account.... only those that were in closed beta wont have to recreate accounts

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
So lets play a game to pass the time. We'll call it the Time guessing game!

Closest person to guessing what time people can register and enter their beta key wins a large barrel of sweet FA..

My answer.. tomorrow 9.40 am

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta ask what GOA were thinking when they decide to only give us 5 or 6 hours to register how many thousands of keys.

I mean come on, the registration process should have been open for a good week to avoid these problems.

Seems like GOA really are picking up where they left off with DAoC.

Whoever is making these decisions should have his ass fired.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
guys,all of your posts are making me confused
are some of u saying we need to make a new account if u havent played closed beta?

i thought u just had to login if u alrdy had an account and give in ur beta key?

can anyone explain a bit more plz :p

From the GOA site recent news :

"New account pages will be available at Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning tomorrow morning from 08.30. To gain Open Beta access, create a fresh account using these pages, log in with it and enter the code you have been given. This only applies to new testers; all previous testers have automatic Open Beta access"

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll just refresh this page instead - and eat breakfast read up on classes :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Message from GOA on WAR alliance:

Good morning Europeans!

As you've noticed, there's an error message when attempting to finish registration. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. I'll get back to you as soon I have an update on this.

Not that it really matter at this stage, but the security image should work fine if you click the 'new image' button.

-Magnus

LOL

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved

Closest person to guessing what time people can register and enter their beta key wins a large barrel of sweet FA..

My guess; 7ish PM gmt for around 3 min 33 secs before crash/auth server crashes and everyone that got logged in is 'booted' to fix it.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy

13:23GMT today!

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
new image button does jack squiggly, it still keeps showing error message grr

rynnor

Rockhound
Hmm - are we actually sure it was 8:30 BST though? There was no timezone on the GOA post?

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Guys slow down! i cant even read it all this thread is going that fast! :worthy:

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Message from GOA on WAR alliance:

Good morning Europeans!

As you've noticed, there's an error message when attempting to finish registration. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. I'll get back to you as soon I have an update on this.

Not that it really matter at this stage, but the security image should work fine if you click the 'new image' button.

-Magnus

LOL

Lol!!!!

I cant and have not even been able to get into that page!!!!!

Stormur

Fledgling Freddie
we'll I think this will take alot of time. Cause when the time goes by more people will wake up and try to register to the site. So I would say Tomorrow noon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom