[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Guys a lil tip, i noticed the sub page wont work under FireFox.. so u gotta use the ugly Internet Explorer for it
(atleast i got that problem)

Except some of us can't use Internet Explorer because Flash doesn't work under x64 browsers ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Format of UK post code is invalid?, so just randomly put in 12345 and it worked :x

Image verification pic isn't working either.

i got that too.

I don't get it though why are we making another account for the war-europe site i already have one

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
there not up yet it was doing the same thing over an hour ago and then went back to the message saying the auth servers arent up yet.

give it 20minutes or so before you start to worry , there obviously working on it and have been for some time now
Why would it take 20 minutes to fix when they've had 3 or 4 days atleast to work on it and it goes down within the first hour?

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I'm feelin a bit stupid here

Do I need to make a new account using the Register button (shaped like an axe) or is there a new icon/page to create accounts on cos I'm not seeing it atm :S

saks

Fledgling Freddie

Do I need to make a new account using the Register button (shaped like an axe) or is there a new icon/page to create accounts on cos I'm not seeing it atm :S

Axe thingie, but haven been answered before :)

Aada

Part of the furniture

Same here buddy i have an account already i just want a big button that says register your open beta keys!!!!!

:lol:

pito

Loyal Freddie
good to see am not the only addict that is crying for his war fix :) but yea getting the same error 414

saks

Fledgling Freddie
i got that too.

I don't get it though why are we making another account for the war-europe site i already have one

testing their servers and stuff til release, that is what OB is for. The reason we gotta get new accounts i think.

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, getting the unavalable message again, i wonder howmany ppl are trying to create an account? about 50-100k atm?

Kiniguw

Fledgling Freddie
Except some of us can't use Internet Explorer because Flash doesn't work under x64 browsers ;)

Dosnt matter, i tried to register bouth with Firefox and Internet explorer but same error of the image, at bouth places!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
US servers are already up ...and we are still fighting to register... its a joke

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
Same here buddy i have an account already i just want a big button that says register your open beta keys!!!!!

:lol:

I would make a hell of alot more sense to do that that, would also take away some of the strain as most people would only take a minute to enter their keys and they would be done.

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
They are definitely going to have to sort that website out as a priority.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Format of UK post code is invalid?, so just randomly put in 12345 and it worked :x

It doesn't like spaces in your postcode - even though they SHOULD be there!

Image verification pic isn't working either.

Yep. I suspect the image generator is on a different server somewhere else in the universe, and it's owners are now wondering why it and their cabling infrastructure are overheating.... :D

pito

Loyal Freddie
well the way i understand it they are adding an account section to the website but obviously is not happening yet

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
guys,all of your posts are making me confused
are some of u saying we need to make a new account if u havent played closed beta?

i thought u just had to login if u alrdy had an account and give in ur beta key?

can anyone explain a bit more plz :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
Heh, getting the unavalable message again, i wonder howmany ppl are trying to create an account? about 50-100k atm?

I believe they handed out around 200k beta keys maybe more and lets face it everyone is probably trying to get their codes in.

Answer

Fledgling Freddie
I made it nearly to the end of the application process and the security characters you copy to prove you're not a bot won't show OR refresh! :<

I wonder how many bots have a valid keycode anyhow.... :((:)flame:

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
11x03 error instead of image ;(

same here, been getting that for nearly half an hour, hope they sort it soon i gotta go out and i wanna be back for lunchtime ready and waiting for the servers to go up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom