[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, just I wasnt sure if my 'account' that has no beta afiliation at the moment is safe to use :D

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok after I hit new image a few times. It went completely blank on image instead of showing that error message after a few seconds. Anyways I randomly input some letters and now I'm not getting a 11x03error at account creation. I'm getting an unable to process request message 414 error. So maybe that's a work around the image bug.

Ok nm, its back to giving me an 11x03 error message now and not processing the image and stuff.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
so what error do u guys get?i get the loading screen and then an error occured code 414

yes think we all do, due to registration is not completly up / being hammered by alot of ppl i get error messages 1103 and 414..

Ranzey

Fledgling Freddie
When I hit the new image says:
"An error occured!"
(Code:11x03)

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone just confirm when they have succesfully registered an account? I filled out the first form 5 times now in hopes of that anti-spam safety feature would actually display numbers and getting tired of it...

im not even getting a picture there, plz stop smasshing the F5 button for a sec there :p

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
there not up yet it was doing the same thing over an hour ago and then went back to the message saying the auth servers arent up yet.

give it 20minutes or so before you start to worry , there obviously working on it and have been for some time now

Hendrikxs

Fledgling Freddie
i cant even visit the subscription page... the only thing i get is a black wall

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, can't remember my password and the damned password retreival service is unavailable.....

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Can I ask a noob question?

Do we select the "Register for Beta" option at the bottom, or the registration box in the top left?

Darac

Fledgling Freddie
Same 414 error here :) Im sure they will sort it out but an error message with a better explanation would help alot :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Maybe they got it wrong and it is actually 9.30am gmt :(

Barluk

Fledgling Freddie
Guys a lil tip, i noticed the sub page wont work under FireFox.. so u gotta use the ugly Internet Explorer for it
(atleast i got that problem)

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
using Firefox and it works fine for me...least until I get to the image part

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Format of UK post code is invalid?, so just randomly put in 12345 and it worked :x

Image verification pic isn't working either.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
If you get bored you can always push the button below

"report any bugs on this site here"

just a imsoboredtip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom