[NEWS] Account Centre opening tomorrow 08.30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Pretty cool then means i won't have to bother logging into it anymore.

Seems the site registration was only a means to get into beta now.

I have just been reading some of the WAR stories people are posting on WAR Alliance man i cannot wait to get into the action tomorrow.

Ironbreaker i have decided to roll, and as soon as i have got used to how the game plays i will be going for a scenario, the PVE can wait until release tbh the OB is all about fun fun and fun as far as i am thinking.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Well according to WHA :

Note that this is 8:30 am in Ireland, GMT +1 due to summertime. For Central Europe, this is 9.30 am (GMT +2), still due to summertime.
hope this helps :)

that that seems more logical that its Irish time cause Goa's support (maybe not all) are in Dublin and 8am start time is popular for Ireland. iirc their are servers in France and England altho not Ireland (woot i dont have to deal with Open Transit :kissit:)

Quetzal

Fledgling Freddie
A word to the wise : choose a character that is the opposite of the one you plan on lvling once the game comes out

humza

Fledgling Freddie
"New account pages will be available at Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning tomorrow morning from 08.30. To gain Open Beta access, create a fresh account using these pages, log in with it and enter the code you have been given. This only applies to new testers; all previous testers have automatic Open Beta access

A minor patch will be available before the servers are brought online early afternoon tomorrow. The suspense will soon be over; WAR is dawning and we all have a very exciting time ahead of us."

Just becuse you can create a account doesnt = open game servers.
Sorry for the bad spelling english iant my primery language.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
"New account pages will be available at Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning tomorrow morning from 08.30. To gain Open Beta access, create a fresh account using these pages, log in with it and enter the code you have been given. This only applies to new testers; all previous testers have automatic Open Beta access

A minor patch will be available before the servers are brought online early afternoon tomorrow. The suspense will soon be over; WAR is dawning and we all have a very exciting time ahead of us."

Just becuse you can create a account doesnt = open game servers.
Sorry for the bad spelling english iant my primery language.

it was implied the servers will be open for a sexy-good-time

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
If you were previously a closed beta tester then you need do nothing tomorrow except wait for the patcher to start up and the servers to open.

If you weren't a part of the closed beta then you need to create an account and register your open beta key.
Does this include thoose who signed the friday for the Preview weekend even if they had gained closed beta access two weeks previous?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
They could do with posting a time zone any time they're making a post. They're a French company using an English speaking site with most staff being based in Ireland. Just mention the zone and save us any confusion damnit! :(

apart from england, 80% from EU uses CET as standard.

i can go from DK to ES and it`s all CET

ofc, by the rule, UK has to be different:twak:

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
been leveling up 100+ characters through T1 im not that bothered about OB. I know all T1 and most T2 quests in my head. biggest problem is if i can give away my OB key to someone and still use keys for HS and IG bonuses.

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
PW was US wasn't it?

Yes.... only US peeps got the PW... which has nothing to do with the EU....

Which is also why i'm throughily enjoying RvR'ing with a Marauder atm!! vive le USA! :flame:

peo

Fledgling Freddie
At least they should have posted which timezone they are in...
Makes little sense to use the brittish one as it is about 70 million people at most in that zone compared to around 350 in the central one...

Effex

Fledgling Freddie
so I'm up 3 hours early in anticipation......

Yep its official, Im addicted to WAR and its not even bloody released yet! oh well bye bye girlfriend, job, day light, money, friends, keeping fit, eating out, and the rest of RL...... Hello intelegent leveling systems, tomb of knowledge, colision detection, duel targeting, and spamming "IB LFG" in every chat channel possible :)

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
Makes little sense to use the brittish one as it is about 70 million people at most in that zone compared to around 350 in the central one...

Ill laugh if they meant PST

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie

Magnus posted on WHA that it would be UK local time (he's wrong about it being GMT is all).

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
Is it not possible to currently log in to your account on the website? The part where you enter your name and password doesnt seem accessable for me.

I can see it just not use it

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Is it not possible to currently log in to your account on the website? The part where you enter your name and password doesnt seem accessable for me.

I can see it just not use it

The explanation's fallen off the front page with all the recent updates, but click the 'news' tab and you'll find this one :

"September 2, 2008 Auth Servers Maintenance

We are shutting down the authentication system on the war-europe website to prepare the way for the new account systems that will be coming soon. During this time, you will not be able to log into Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning. This will of course prevent you from using any of the registered services such as the fan art, fantales or fansite submission forms."

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm hammering my keyboard here!!!!!!!!!!11111

feels like fucking christmas eve when you were a kid!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Meh, even if we get to register the beta won't open until 3pm or something :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
apart from england, 80% from EU uses CET as standard.

i can go from DK to ES and it`s all CET

ofc, by the rule, UK has to be different:twak:

Please someone teach this goon how time zones work. While i will partially agree that we no longer really need to change the clocks twice a year, thats how it is, we change from GMT once a year.

Actually, didn't some bods try and invent internet time? shame it didnt take off really for this purpose alone :)

Fetrik

Fledgling Freddie
I'm up and ready for this (couldn't sleep either) we are so sad :D

Sad or not! Someone is gonna pay... :twak:

Now, i just gotta decide what kind of punishment i want to deal out (still haven't settled on a class)

stoff75

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone just confirm when they have succesfully registered an account? I filled out the first form 5 times now in hopes of that anti-spam safety feature would actually display numbers and getting tired of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom