[INFO] Account center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
Well seeing as alot more people will enter the game then in just this beta, and seeing how poorly GOA handled the beta so far, I say don't bother with the real launch before after a week, unless your going US... I do belive people can change, but GOA even fails to pull off a simple beta after 3 days, where mythic does it flawless...

Greenfinga

Fledgling Freddie
They are aware.
Whether it'll have any (public) consequence - that's another matter.

Right now it looks like GOA can continue to screw us, but I guess we'll see how it works the 14th.

3 days to send 2 emails 1 of them i still don't have, the 14th will be a complete disaster..and if the servers are lagging now how the hell are then going too support another maybe 1mil on top, i want to some that roflcake goa have been eating.

nuclear misfit

Fledgling Freddie
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;]it's quiet here so i guess i'm one of the last few who still wait for the ur key is ok now go patch mail.

hope the game is good and they all are having a good time.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;][/FONT]

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Well seeing as alot more people will enter the game then in just this beta, and seeing how poorly GOA handled the beta so far, I say don't bother with the real launch before after a week, unless your going US... I do belive people can change, but GOA even fails to pull off a simple beta after 3 days, where mythic does it flawless...

I paid for head start - (heck - I paid for beta, but that hardly seem to matter) - and come the 14, if they do not deliverer or give serious compensations, it is cancel and bye bye.
No money to GOA or Mythic for sub par service and incompetence.

The game is good, but I'm not paying for lousy service.

GeForce8

Fledgling Freddie
nah , i don't want to piss u guys off , just want to tell u what u get if u wait for those goa motherfuckers , i registered at mythic and in 2 h i was in-game :D

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
GeForce8 - tempted to follow suit, happy gaming

Frozenheart - true, but bet they feel the same way lol

infinity

Fledgling Freddie
I paid for head start - (heck - I paid for beta, but that hardly seem to matter) - and come the 14, if they do not deliverer or give serious compensations, it is cancel and bye bye.
No money to GOA or Mythic for sub par service and incompetence.

The game is good, but I'm not paying for lousy service.

:iagree:

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
I just got a free key for mythic, registered and validated key .. took 15 mins .. key email came was almost instant .. d/l the US client now.

dangermouse

Fledgling Freddie
why cant they just give an email address or start a topic on one of the many sites where you can get more info on what is going on, waiting is annoying but with no info its worse. Or at least post an update showing that they at least know theres still an issue as there last update reads as if they've fixed it and everyones happy

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
where did you download the torrent for US beta ? can someone please link it for me ?

pariah

Fledgling Freddie
I am not in, have hardly posted on any forum, I hear good things about the game from a couple mates who are in, but tbh with the service I have got so far it has spoiled the taste of warhammer so much that I have little faith in the EU service ever being any good and even if I do get in game I doubt I will feel any better about paying money to these people.

pito

Loyal Freddie
if u guys want to see the guys ea and mythic have selected to handle the game for europe look here GOA.COM

Lecoste

Fledgling Freddie
the latest update.

awsome. looks like they have solved it all guys! lets go create a guild

oh wait... we cant

pariah

Fledgling Freddie
News about an in game feature that at this point in time no one reading there site will be interested in as we all want to know whats happened to are "open beta" access which doesnt seem very "open" at all at the moment.

NephrenKa

Fledgling Freddie
I just got a free key for mythic, registered and validated key .. took 15 mins .. key email came was almost instant .. d/l the US client now.

Patching!!!!! soon I will be there:))))

I wanted to thank for all info I gathered here.

Do not waste the time - start download your Us Client now.

Mythic is SOLID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom