About Catac.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Do we know when Catacombs is going to be released yet?

I havn't been playing much latly and would like to try out this even more OP'd Warlock! :cheers:

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
i heard it was april (im gonna roll a warlock too :p , lol realms gonna be full of em !)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Warlock for me too, realms also gonna be full o dead albs and FH full of "nerf warlock" threads :)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
GOAs Catacombs trailers says March... but....

I will also try a Warlock, but I dont know if I would like it.. And who wants to be fotm?
And I will proberbly also roll a Valkyrie.. Have to love that epic...

Helme

Resident Freddy
Minau said:
U did, when u choose Mid ;)
Oh aye all our classes got instakill at creation, or it might be that the Nordic Mythology seemed more fun then the Arthurian or Celtic?

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Minau said:
U did, when u choose Mid ;)

Ouch.. Cheap shot.. :m00:

Actually, when I started I choosed Mid because as a scandinavian, nordic mythology felt closer than the other two..

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
aye course he was , all hibs n mids know which class is stupidly overpowered atm ('cough-sorcerer-cough!') ;)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Gonna try Vampiir :cheers: the seem nice play as the are almost like necro in pve and + the can kill in rvr(or pvp) is always a nice aspect :D

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Nf and ML OP effects make the fun factor hard to achieve, il give this grapple grapple nuke nuke stuff ago..

Warlock +1

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
LOL at all the albs crying fotm rerollers to mid. Never seen as many sorcs since toa arrived, still the warlock has massive outload damage, its used up pretty quick in taking 1 char down, as opposed to sorcs who are zerg stoppers, they can take down my fully buffed warrior (rr5l1, fully toad) all resists capped and 2950 hits in 4/5 hits at 1sec cast is more pretty fucked up than a warlock emptying his chambers then having to rely on 4sec casts until reload.

You never know, wonder if we will see less sorcs once warlocks arrive ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom