about the Tuscaran Glacier...

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
does anyone know what the respawn time of TG is, and which mobs start the timer ?

Used to believe it's 8 hours, but some mobs haven't respawned after 12+ hours now.

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
isnt it like random betwen 0 - 36h or something?

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:
does anyone know what the respawn time of TG is, and which mobs start the timer ?

Used to believe it's 8 hours, but some mobs haven't respawned after 12+ hours now.

Cant tell u how long it is but as soon as the first mob gets killed the timer starts if i remember right.

Dave J.

Banned
tg18hg.jpg

tg22tm.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
someone else might of farmed it - at least thats all i can say other than that repop has been around 8 hours for me whenever i did it...

i thought it was just crappy repop one time and then i saw deathspam so :p

Nate

FH is my second home
this one time in tg camp, the whole place repopped when we got to queenie and were pwning her ;(

X

xGenocidex

spawn timer is 6-12 and it starts soon as the first giant past the entrance skeletons is killed... so if you go on a farming session and notice giants are dead! congratz your going to get popped on unless you find a safe spot :p its not 24 or 36 hours like people said in si days thats completely false and bullshite :p and to the necro picture i've seen more pulled with a chanter pet before ;p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
killed Ozur, Hord and Otrygg yesterday morning ~8:00cet, checked back briefly this morning and they're still not respawned.

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
killed Ozur, Hord and Otrygg yesterday morning ~8:00cet, checked back briefly this morning and they're still not respawned.

there are some safe spot to log off/in so u can t be sure no one logged in and clear the place before logging off again.

and from my experiance Genocid is correct about respawn time can be up to 12h. i remember some farming when w killed some boss twice a day.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
well, checked back in there about every hour from ~17:00cet on yesterday, and there's no sign of a respawn or other farmers.

Dave J.

Banned
xGenocidex said:
and to the necro picture i've seen more pulled with a chanter pet before ;p

It was on camlann; necro had the best summoning gear possible, 2 healers with 30% relicbonus were spamhealing the pet, while an verdant animist casted the best absorbbuff regularly.

I'm sure you have :), but this was done solo.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
something is definitly very very odd in TG atm, Agmundrs bunch of seers just aggroed on a Precious Helidor/BoC :p

X

xGenocidex

Dave J. said:
It was on camlann; necro had the best summoning gear possible, 2 healers with 30% relicbonus were spamhealing the pet, while an verdant animist casted the best absorbbuff regularly.

such quad logger ;p

X

xGenocidex

Dave J. said:

And actually on that note those mobs you pulled aren't even that hard... they hit ml9 pets for 50-100 damage max.. the only reason ozur hits hard is because he quads ^_^ as for the chanter thing trust me i've seen a chanter pull every single throne guard in small room before queens room + guthlac + birghir + about 3-4 throne guards in queens room on co-op server or pvp can't remember which it was... before :p and throne guards hit for 947 (thats with capped crush etc) or so on a chain user with a 2hander ^_^ so you can imagine the damage they dish out... guthlac and birghir only hit ml9 pets for 40-60 or so... ment/druid/cleric/animist for those pulls with an ml9 chanter pet xd

Edit: Suttung in that room also but he was killed before the queen room pull was done due to disease issues

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
it was pretty much bang on 8 hours for galla on hib i would assume its the same for all 3 realms, whether that been changed in a patch since i dont know, not farmed galla since SI days.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
filed a bug report yesterday, got told that TG has the option to delay spawns, but they're going to monitor it.

gonna check it later today, but yesterday evening, after more than 40+ hours it hadn't respawned ... happily cleared the way to the royals <cough>

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
TG won't respawn if you start in the middle of the dungeon...like on Councils. unless its changed since I played they won't....ever ;-)

PS: this applies for giant area(Issoroom has its own timer). It doesn't matter if you kill all the Councils, Agmundr etc. They won't respawn until the first giants after the "skelliecorridor at entrance" are killed.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
sounds about right, they're finally back :)

X

xGenocidex

Belomar said:
Look out, xGenocidex is working his e-peen again!

Pff :p nothing wrong with trying to get a bigger epeen than a necro tbhtyvm!

Cragghack

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
throne guards hit for 947 (thats with capped crush etc) or so on a chain user with a 2hander ^_^ so you can imagine the damage they dish out...
sshot0351qx.th.jpg

200dmg on necro.

Necro > chain user :m00:

X

xGenocidex

Cragghack said:
sshot0351qx.th.jpg

200dmg on necro.

Necro > chain user :m00:

Well to be fair buffs don't effect players like pets :p so obviously necro > player ^^ think they hit my sm pet for 220 or so no abs buffs in mid tho :/ actually.. thinking about that... thats pretty unfair >< even sight necros get 9% abs buff they can pass on to a servant necro pet... animists get what? silly high abs i know that.. 30% or something silly and mid get fa ;< qq.. oh wait yea they get bd's forgot they even existed tbh

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
oh wait yea they get bd's forgot they even existed tbh

yea and OP bd will result in wall bug 99% of the case.. nerf them ;)

X

xGenocidex

hanza said:
yea and OP bd will result in wall bug 99% of the case.. nerf them ;)

:p don't need to cast pets if your only going to give sm pet abs tbh ^^

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Nott said:
TG won't respawn if you start in the middle of the dungeon...like on Councils. unless its changed since I played they won't....ever ;-)

PS: this applies for giant area(Issoroom has its own timer). It doesn't matter if you kill all the Councils, Agmundr etc. They won't respawn until the first giants after the "skelliecorridor at entrance" are killed.

This is 100% correct.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is i never quite figured out what triggers the pop in isso room.
I have tried many times to clear all skellies including the first hallway leading there.
Once we had to clear all the lowbie griffs and the none named ones to get a pop, so my best guess its a random mob in the area:mad:

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
hum we got repop when we farmed guthlac, never went outside that thingy that blocks the way into elders, dont remember his name.. birgh maybe it was xD

might be thanks to the tdd'rs who were upstairs, maybe they killed some random mobs while farming other thingys =)

/wave tdd, and thanks i guess :p

and dave, we all know anything but mid is cheating in pve and camlan is like ubar haxxor even compared to hib.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
anyone got a tip for killing Hurika btw ?

coward birdy just flies off when low on health o0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom