about the Tuscaran Glacier...

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
anyone got a tip for killing Hurika btw ?

coward birdy just flies off when low on health o0

She does? really? Hey Dano, has Hurika been modified since I played?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
got her once, but she sure likes flying off at 20%

living

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
And actually on that note those mobs you pulled aren't even that hard... they hit ml9 pets for 50-100 damage max.. the only reason ozur hits hard is because he quads ^_^ as for the chanter thing trust me i've seen a chanter pull every single throne guard in small room before queens room + guthlac + birghir + about 3-4 throne guards in queens room on co-op server or pvp can't remember which it was... before :p and throne guards hit for 947 (thats with capped crush etc) or so on a chain user with a 2hander ^_^ so you can imagine the damage they dish out... guthlac and birghir only hit ml9 pets for 40-60 or so... ment/druid/cleric/animist for those pulls with an ml9 chanter pet xd

Edit: Suttung in that room also but he was killed before the queen room pull was done due to disease issues

such e-peen boost ur aiming for here :p I think its quite nice, i farmed TG with my ml9 SM and BB and those things do hit harder than 50damage :p

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
I have killed hurika mulitple times lately never had her fly away, must be a bug or something.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
What u all seem to miss about buffs and pets is, the pure fact if a mob uses styles normal buffs dosen't add to abs. Only castable 1 from ani/necro/bd.
Thats why some mobs hit insanely hard even on ml 9 pets. Im not to sure this counts for necro pet as i only used necro for Pow bot:)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
What u all seem to miss about buffs and pets is, the pure fact if a mob uses styles normal buffs dosen't add to abs. Only castable 1 from ani/necro/bd.
Thats why some mobs hit insanely hard even on ml 9 pets. Im not to sure this counts for necro pet as i only used necro for Pow bot:)

that's more down to dealing elemental damage. If you get hit by those mobs with cold resists up it's something like 700 (-700). Otherwise all those Sculptors at the entrance would rip your pet apart with their spear styles ;)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
that's more down to dealing elemental damage. If you get hit by those mobs with cold resists up it's something like 700 (-700). Otherwise all those Sculptors at the entrance would rip your pet apart with their spear styles ;)

Sculptors are alot lower lvl than the mobs after spine room ie less dmg:)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
their styles barely deal any more damage than their normal attacks, if the normal buffs wouldn't affect that damage, they'd hit a whole lot harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom