A CT GM's view of the ML9 incident...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
I was playing jarvio at the time. sorry guys i honestly didnt think peeps would get so pissed at a couple of crappy pheonix items not being loto'd.

Also sorry jarvio for messing up your name. you dont have to cover for me any more old chum.

LMAO as if he would let a hib play his main acct :p especially "Born Again Soloer Censi" :p :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
[Cinderella] said:
after jarvio´s FH stunt unvovered by requiel i think this is just another trick. if i read correctly censi plays a ranger and no ppl on hib would spam him about this so he isnt bothered but jarvio walks freely. a desperate attempt after he failed fooling ppl with his newly created fh account.

ROFL, pure comedy. :worthy:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Woah these guys sound more hated than Necromania and Benn combined

Dunno who Benn is and I still think that you're wrong.

Motown

Fledgling Freddie
""The question I ask is... you do ALL know what he's like, so who's the idiot in this equation? Liam for nicking all the shit from ML9, or you lot for going on it knowing what he's like?""

All? I had no clue who this guy was, im kinda new to albion, same goes for my whole guild that was on that raid. But im guessing we should still fuck ourselfs.. CT will have no respect form us.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
fanis said:
wow......that was the best answer that a GM could give :wanker: :wanker:

Obviously you fail to grasp the concept of such a speech.

I liked the first post tbh, I even gave it rep. He talks sense and frankly doesn't give a shit. Good on him :D

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
strikes me as odd that people are so naive in general :p

also odd that the "community" expects gms to kneel down begging asking for forgiveness for a single members actions with tears in their eyes^^

hats off to ct gms for their actions
maybe a bit over the line, but noone looking forward taking grief for someone elses actions, esp if you play this game for fun and not bcos you are a divorced unemployed 50yo looking forward bossing people here bcos you cant do irl :twak:

also funny that mods replys are bannable in this forum according to coc, but they wont be harmed cos they are "the mods" ^^

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Bugz said:

I liked the first post tbh, I even gave it rep. He talks sense and frankly doesn't give a shit. Good on him :D

Suits you.

Dorimor1

Banned
Bugz said:

Erm, you still need to finish school, so obviously you won't have a clue on moral and how cheating people out of items is bad. So perhaps when your balls drop, you can give your opinion

Marc

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Erm, you still need to finish school, so obviously you won't have a clue on moral and how cheating people out of items is bad. So perhaps when your balls drop, you can give your opinion

FUCKING LOL

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Repped for truth and comedy factor :cheers:

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

He dident say he thought what Jarvio did was right.. He approved what sock said.. nothing els..

And how owuld you know if his balls are dropped? Perv.. :eek7:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Dorimor1 said:
I don't like retarded people who make retarded posts, you some kind of retard or something?

Obviously your balls need to drop too if you like to insult people who have illnesses which affect them their whole lifes.

Don't try to play smart with me because you will lose.

Btw, I agreed with the GM's comments and not Jarvio. Learn to read too? :D

Tilda

Bugz said:

Have you finished filling in the CT application form then?
You're plugging hard for bonus points tbh.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Have you finished filling in the CT application form then?
You're plugging hard for bonus points tbh.

Yeah, I've got many stealthers in my siggy and i'm not retired on alb.

Go u. :m00:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Obviously your balls need to drop too if you like to insult people who have illnesses which affect them their whole lifes.

:D

from what i know its not a illnesses but something that happens when you grow up :)

Tilda

Bugz said:
Yeah, I've got many stealthers in my siggy and i'm not retired on alb.

Go u. :m00:

Ah yes, you're certainly showing me not to make smart comments with you, you're kicking my arse!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Ah yes, you're certainly showing me not to make smart comments with you, you're kicking my arse!

leave the kid alone tilda :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

Stupid comments deserve stupid replies :D

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda why do you abuse your "immunity" as moderator to attack random ppl that is setting up their point of view? thats low tbh.. :lame:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Mishal said:
Tilda why do you abuse your "immunity" as moderator to attack random ppl that is setting up their point of view? thats low tbh.. :lame:

Thats what is known as "A perk of the job" I reckon.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
Don't try to play smart with me because you will lose.

Coming from someone who has yet to hit puberty that quote is kinda funny. You are one of the least "smart" guys I have ever met, what you do have in abundance is arrogance and a huge ego.
I bet you look in the mirror each morning and say, "fuck me I am a god ".

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Coming from someone who has yet to hit puberty that quote is kinda funny. You are one of the least "smart" guys I have ever met, what you do have in abundance is arrogance and a huge ego.

FYI, I am 16 very soon. That blows part one out the water eh.

Secondly, you don't know me and you don't know how smart I am. The only time i've ever really spoken to you was that incident in MH. And its not really a huge ego, I just hate when people underestimate me because im slightly younger than a few people here. You seem to think you being so and so years older makes u infinite more times smarter than me. Newsflash: i'm a very smart person, age is of no relevance and if your going to use age as a damaging factor for me then I will use my intelligence as an advantage.

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:

If you dont have what it takes to say that to yourself every morning, then you should seriously consider to seek a shrink to gain some self-confidence

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Bugz said:
FYI, I am 16 very soon. That blows part one out the water eh.

Secondly, you don't know me and you don't know how smart I am. The only time i've ever really spoken to you was that incident in MH. And its not really a huge ego, I just hate when people underestimate me because im slightly younger than a few people here. You seem to think you being so and so years older makes u infinite more times smarter than me. Newsflash: i'm a very smart person, age is of no relevance and if your going to use age as a damaging factor for me then I will use my intelligence as an advantage.

You think Harry Potter is great so I'm afraid you're not that far ahead of your age tbh. (not making that up btw)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
You think Harry Potter is great so I'm afraid you're not that far ahead of your age tbh. (not making that up btw)

LOL.

Get a fuckin clue.

My mother reads the books, my nan reads the books. Half the fuckin population have read the books.

Your making yourself look stupid mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom