A CT GM's view of the ML9 incident...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
If its made you read your own post and think 'What the fuck was i thinking' then i'm happy to help the community.

Sadly not.

I look at your posts and think 'what the fuck is he smoking' though ^^.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Sadly not.

I look at your posts and think 'what the fuck is he smoking' though ^^.

And you said you didn't bite <sign>

Not backing up your answers doesn't make for a very good debate, i guess another lack of Maturity? :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
And you said you didn't bite <sign>

Not backing up your answers doesn't make for a very good debate, i guess another lack of Maturity? :p

Merely repeating what you were doing so I guess we both suffer from lack of maturity? ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Merely repeating what you were doing so I guess we both suffer from lack of maturity? ;)

And you still haven't, maybe you just didn't understand me.

Maybe i'll break it down for you a little, i don't blame you for not picking this up.

A person with little intelligence will find it hard to run a ML raid.
An immature person will find it hard to run a ML raid.

Both incorrect, being a ToA raid leader requires either a link to http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/ or This!

Personally i used both as i kept on forgetting things and when i Alt Tabbed i ran my Battlegroup into a wall of fire or something, being able to browse to a website doesn't mean you are suddenly mature, most raid leaders lead raids due because they need the Artifact/Masterlevel etc themself, i did, the only reason i lead 3 complete ML runs was because i wanted ML's on Bubble, Healu and Bowmaiden.
As for an Immature person finding it difficult, if they can't read i can see that was a problem, can you read? <Insert Witty comment on his lack of ability to read followed by LOL KEKEKEK> Gratz your now mature enough to be a raid leader.

As for GUTS! Funny comment, whats even more funny is you respect people who you think have guts right? <Hands him a shuvel>

Do you still think i'm really Mature for leading 120 people through ML's, am i intellegent too?(i don't think you even understand what that means) Do you think i have Guts because i stole a GoV?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
And you still haven't, maybe you just didn't understand me.

Maybe i'll break it down for you a little, i don't blame you for not picking this up.

Both incorrect, being a ToA raid leader requires either a link to http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/ or This!

Personally i used both as i kept on forgetting things and when i AltY Tabbed i ran my Battlegroup into a wall of fire or something, being able to browse to a website doesn't mean you are suddenly mature, most raid leaders lead raids due because they need the Artifact/Masterlevel etc themself, i did, the only reason i lead 3 complete ML runs was because i wanted ML's on Bubble, Healu and Bowmaiden.
As for an Immature person finding it difficult, if they can't read i can see that was a problem, can you read? <Insert Witty comment on his lack of ability to read followed by LOL KEKEKEK> Gratz your now mature enough to be a raid leader.

As for GUTS! Funny comment, whats even more funny is you respect people who you think have guts right? <Hands him a shuvel>

Do you still think i'm really Mature for leading 120 people through ML's, am i intellegent too?(i don't think you even understand what that means) Do you think i have Guts because i stole a GoV?

Oh yes, being a raid leader is solely about steps. Lol.

Yeh, go me, first ML 6 I had led and I had no idea how to do the step so I had to check out VoS. Was funny tho, was like 500 uraeus.

Yes, you need maturity to lead a 50+ group of people.

I congratulated someone having enough guts to con 110 people and make his future DAoC life a pretty shifty one. I don't see why you get so worked up about this?

I think your mature when you need to be or mayb you've been lucky and not encounters any situations in your ML's which required maturity. Don't say I don't know what intelligence means if you cannot spell it. That's just a lol factor ^^

And finally, I think you had some guts to steal a GoV if you did. Knowing you'd probably get a forum post and whine so the guts was there. Do you want me to Gratz you two? Will it make you feel better?

I don't see what your getting at to be honest....:m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Woah a responce that was more than a poor attempt at wit!

bugz said:
Yeh, go me, first ML 6 I had led and I had no idea how to do the step so I had to check out VoS. Was funny tho, was like 500 uraeus.

Wow just like every other person who leads ToA raids!

bugz said:
Yes, you need maturity to lead a 50+ group of people.

You have proved to us all that isn't the case.

bugz said:
think your mature when you need to be or mayb you've been lucky and not encounters any situations in your ML's which required maturity.

Or maybe its not need? Do you consider yourself to be mature?

Bugz said:
Don't say I don't know what intelligence means if you cannot spell it. That's just a lol factor ^^

Gotya! Maybe read up about it and learn the truth, the true 'lol factor' for was maybe for those of us who know. ;)

Bugz said:
I don't see what your getting at to be honest....

Read my post then.

<Edit> Post faster next timr Levin! Your post kicks my posts ass.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'm getting vibes from Hannibal where the agent and Lecter have some kind of respect for eachother, even if the cop hates that Lecter is a cannibal and serial killer. He respects his intellect and nerve. In Aliens, one of the crew (was it Ash? can't remember now) admires the alien species and tries to bring it back to earth for study. Of course he gets it in the end as poetic justice would have it. In none of these cases however, do they congratulate their counterpart on deeds well done.

Anyway, Bugz, i certainly see that you are feeling respect towards Jarvio akin to what the FBI agent felt towards Lecter, or what Ash (or whoever) felt towards the alien monster. You're entitled to feel that way, but don't you think it's a bit disgusting to congratulate someone on a deed that hurt others? And yes it is comparable to worse crimes.

Where do you draw the line, Bugz? Where does it become okay for you to congratulate the criminal? When it's just theft and not murder? Or perhaps somewhere in between.. would you congratulate a rapist who commits his act in broad daylight with people passing close by? Whoa, such nerve! Well done!

Also, please understand that you can't argue that this isn't "real" so doesn't mean as much. This IS real life. We're all living people playing a game. The protocol used doesn't matter, whether it's on a real arena, a sidewalk or an online virtual world. People are still people, and they are being affected by the actions of lowlife scum no matter what.

Finally, this is not meant as a flame - i just want to understand how you think.

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe this is still going lol...

A few points I'd like to make really...

Firstly, FreddysHouse and the poeple on it (maybe not dissimilar to other games forums) has a renound reputation for simply jumping on board and flaming people for the hell of it - as Washington said. The last umpteen pages have simply been bullying and banter between Bugz and the rest of the people who fancied having a pop at him. I would doubt very much if people would be saying these things, or replying the way they do if this was a discussion in a room face to face. I personally think there's just no need for it - post about the relevant topic, with constructive comments, or just don't bother at all.

Secondly, as I've explained TIME AND TIME again - I am INACTIVE in DAoC and so can not DIRECTLY do anything about Jarvio being in our guild. This said, I stand by the decision the other GMs have made with regard to him standing down / being demoted whichever way you look at it. If people with to associate CT with Jarvio, and avoid them - then that's their want, and something those within CT will have to think about, or simply accept.

Thirdly, as far as I'm aware, criminal law states that theft is the intentional and permenant deprivation of anothers posession. If I was being pedantic, and as Tilda decided to pull out the law books...

No contract was entered into, verbal or otherwise regarding the distribution of loot on the raid. To naturally assume that loot is lottoed like on most other raids, is the fault of the raidees not to clarify and have defined before or even during the raid.

Jarvio did post that all loot would be kept by him etc, regardless of time of posting. It's almost like the "we reserve the right to alter our T&Cs at any time without telling you".

Thirdly, as stated earlier regarding theft... NONE of the items acquired actually BELONGED to anyone at all, apart from the treasurer maybe who in this case was Jarvio. There was NO guaruntee that certain people would get the items, therefor, he did not permenantly deprive people of anything - only the possibility. Ergo, was not stealing. Acquiring under false pretenses maybe, or immoral earnings etc, but stealing - no. Just to be pedantic.

That's about it really - for those people who have defended CT, or at least expressed their respect towards us in whatever form, we thank you for your kind words. For those who have expressed otherwise, that is your opinion, and not one which we will break our backs trying to alter. We do as we do, and people accept us like that, or move along... and before you all start again no this does NOT include condoning what Liam did - it was a shitty thing end of.

And Tilda... I still think you're the biggest fucking prick ever to grace the lands of this fair planet... and I don't think my opinion will ever change of you - you're a jumped up fucktarded mongoloid with shit for brains and spam for a face. I - not unlike Mr T - pity the fool, who in this case... is you :)

Keep smiling fucknuggets.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
1. Wow just like every other person who leads ToA raids!

2. You have proved to us all that isn't the case.

3. Or maybe its not need? Do you consider yourself to be mature

4. Gotya! Maybe read up about it and learn the truth, the true 'lol factor' for was maybe for those of us who know. ;)

5. Read my post then.

<Edit> Post faster next timr Levin! Your post kicks my posts ass.

1. k

2. k

3. its needed. yes im mature.

4. im intelligent and i know i am. if u want me to prove it i can. end of.

5. k

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
hahah while u 2 have bene on it i have dinged bd 2 lvls :) keep it up and i might hit thid lvl today :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Sock Drawer said:
Secondly, I've said before, and I'll say again - NO ONE in CT condones what he did - NO ONE. We all thing it was a fucking low and shitty thing to do, in fact probably one of the worse, but there we are.

Here's some examples of not condoning Jarvio's behaviour:

Jarvio your booted from the guild.
Jarvio you made a mistake, we won't kick you this time but do that again and your booted from the guild.

Here's some examples of condoning Jarvio's behaviour:

Wow rox man way to go.
Jarvio we dislike what you did, but you make us laugh so feel free to stay.

Which one did you pick (given he's done this kind of crap 10+ times already and is still in your guild)... In fact while condeming his actions i've not seen one thing you've said or done that would make him think twice about doing the same next week.
You do condone his actions simply by the fact he's still there. The fact Jarvio cares more for a few items in a game than about being allowed to stay in the guild, or the grief fellow guildies are going to suffer because of him tells me everything I need to know about how much he values the frendship offered to him by the people in there. I guess the people in CT are just slightly more desperate for mates than the rest of us.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Sock Drawer said:
Secondly, as I've explained TIME AND TIME again - I am INACTIVE in DAoC and so can not DIRECTLY do anything about Jarvio being in our guild. This said, I stand by the decision the other GMs have made with regard to him standing down / being demoted whichever way you look at it. If people with to associate CT with Jarvio, and avoid them - then that's their want, and something those within CT will have to think about, or simply accept.

Ok then WHY THE *beep beeping beep* DO YOU KEEP COMMENTING on something you basicly have no clue about? =D You flame us for posting our oppinions in regards on a game we play. Whats your exuse for spewing insults on a board for a game you DONT Play? The best thing you can do to make this go away is to not make everyone believe that CT is a waste of space by posting trash like that. I DO respect Washington trying to juggle his loyalties and the public oppinion. YOU on the other hand are apparently a echo of what seems to be CT's bad period.

Dorimor1

Banned
SoulFly said:
Haha, As if age = experience. Not in a million years it is. Also telling someone to get laid.. PLEASE.

Everyone who uses these two is a complete moron and lacks mental maturity themselves.

Good luck.

Give it up e-stalker.

And yes irl age = experience.

I don't see why someone would fail to see that.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
8 oclock I think someone said.

All out of popcorn now :p

plus this thread has gotten silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom