A big thx BC

Zid

Fledgling Freddie
i would just like to thank the 1.5 fg of BC that came and got final blow on the final dream sphere mob that i had already pulled so that they got dream sphere and i got nothing.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
hmm their pve is like their rvr.

they allways add in rvr..they add in pve by stealing ur mob :p
they suck in rvr..they suck in pve :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Big Ugly said:
gee...another of these BC whine thread :eek7:

The reason they get so many threads must be that they are nice people in general and respect others?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
interfering with a pull you already made is not allowed, send screenies and stuff to rightnow, it's the only thing you can do next to provoke whines on fh

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
dunno where u were, didnt see any1 around
but we saw sphere up and pulled the mob
killed it

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

who are you man?
fo to alb board and bark there
imo

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
who are you? some noob? make a sig please instead of hiding behind a name.

subzerog7

Fledgling Freddie
Zid said:
i would just like to thank the 1.5 fg of BC that came and got final blow on the final dream sphere mob that i had already pulled so that they got dream sphere and i got nothing.

As a irl friend says :

Welcome To Trials Of Atlantis....

:worthy:

xrn

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
Sigs only appear once in every thread, look further up to see his :m00:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
old.anubis said:
dunno where u were, didnt see any1 around
but we saw sphere up and pulled the mob
killed it
Thats admitting you did wrong, anyone knows the Sphere is 6 mobs, not 1, so you admit pulling the last mob in order to deprive him of his rightful goal.

Pure arrogance and ignorance.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Thats admitting you did wrong, anyone knows the Sphere is 6 mobs, not 1, so you admit pulling the last mob in order to deprive him of his rightful goal.

so what?

there was noone around and those well buffboted guy appeared right after we have pulled a mob. Mb he died before or whatever. Is it my problem? No way. tnx for understanding.

Zid, i guess the sphera goes to that person who pulled last mob. Wasnt you. Well i appologize for sucha unfair action but... realy the spot was empty when we arrived. If u have died before and ran off too far then it's ur own problem. Sorry.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
do u think if u have made a group friendly char finally it makes u leet? f0ff to albs board plz. kktnx

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:

TBH the fair thing to do would be to give the sphere to the guy who was doing the pull (unless they were dead in which case it would be fair game)

I don't necessarily think BC are to blame here, don't know what went on, but if they saw a mob with no one in site it could be fair game to pull unless warned as they don't know that the group pulling hadn't been wiped.

Although if they did realise the person was there then it does suck.

Spacy

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

Subedai >>
Subedai Iadebus New Order 50 1,304,562

Anubis >>
Natha Nero Black Company 50 5,055,814
Anubis Black Company 50 1,218,951

Q_Q
stfu?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
Zid

SS with proof? no? stfu then.
ss isnt needed. i can confirm that a dorf zerker and troll shaman stuck to him have appeared shortly after we have pulled a mob. Zerker started to hit the mob which was against CoC and w/o any explaination, so i was kinda angry on such an action.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
well
i was playing shaman
i've pulled that mob
there was _nobody_ around when i've pulled it
we killed it
main mob asked in broadcast _my_ name not yours, i came and took sphere
the fact that i got sphere and not you confirms the fact that i pulled the mob first, doesnt it?
yes it appeared to be the last mob
yes maybe you killed other five
what can i do about it?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
well
i was playing shaman
i've pulled that mob
there was _nobody_ around when i've pulled it
we killed it
main mob asked in broadcast _my_ name not yours, i came and took sphere
the fact that i got sphere and not you confirms the fact that i pulled the mob first, doesnt it?
yes it appeared to be the last mob
what can i do about it?

What you can do? Thats easy. Before you fuck up something for another guy maybe check the spot. Dreamsphere for example i'll always circle arround the camp first to make sure nobody is camping it. And if there is one then i just leave and come back later. Easy choice. And everyone with a brain should do this.

kk?

k!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I must say all this does remind me of the nightmares the belt of sun/moon encounter created. With multiple mobs to kill and only the last person to hit the last mob getting the artifact people were just plain rude and obnoxious.

At least one person cast an insta when we had the last mob when he had just turned up recently thus robbing us of the kill.

Other times people have turned up and engaged mobs, holding them until all the others were killed by us to get the artifact.

Peoples selfish attitudes are really coming to the fore in TOA.

If it wasn't for some of the suberb and good natured master level raids i've been on so far i'd probably just not play for a while.

Personally i'm leaving getting artifacts till everything has died down a bit and everyone goes back to RvR and then just organise some artifact huntin groups when no one else if bothering going for them.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
What you can do? Thats easy. Before you fuck up something for another guy maybe check the spot. Dreamsphere for example i'll always circle arround the camp first to make sure nobody is camping it. And if there is one then i just leave and come back later. Easy choice. And everyone with a brain should do this.

kk?

k!

But that requires common sense and respect for others, which BC as a guild in total has less than the average football hooligan that wreck cars and throw rocks into storewindows when his team loses.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
well
i was playing shaman
i've pulled that mob
what can i do about it?

So you pulled the mob, and you didnt notice if the other 5 were there? Even someone with your obviously limited capacity to think, should understand that someone else is most likely already doing the encounter, in the scenario explained by yourself.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
All I heard in BC /gu was(even tho i wasnt in that team)... "WTF They're stealing our mob..." so maybe u were unsuccessful and now whine how sad other ppl are coz u're unable to do anything on ur own? Oo - it's just a game mkay? in a year I wont even remember 90% of all u ppl so... dont think u're some important part of my life(btw most of ppl are twats so like i care) :p (sorry for so much information)

U want art? dont camp it... create a raid... everyday(like many guilds do).. who said it will be easy or are you so unsocial? if so foff back to ur underground.. cya :kissit:

PS if u stand at spot in a 50 ppl bg and hesitating to kill it or not and scared of whipe or whatever, our group will gladly whipe mob for you. We will take the art for the job.. u can keep the ramains ^^

BHAY BHAY BTW - https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=11484
Had to whine one last time eh?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Now now... anyone for a game of chess ?

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
so what?

there was noone around and those well buffboted guy appeared right after we have pulled a mob. Mb he died before or whatever. Is it my problem? No way. tnx for understanding.

Zid, i guess the sphera goes to that person who pulled last mob. Wasnt you. Well i appologize for sucha unfair action but... realy the spot was empty when we arrived. If u have died before and ran off too far then it's ur own problem. Sorry.
I guess Goa could decide that for you with a few locs and the time this took place.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
All I heard in BC /gu was(even tho i wasnt in that team)... "WTF They're stealing our mob..." so maybe u were unsuccessful and now whine how sad other ppl are coz u're unable to do anything on ur own? Oo - it's just a game mkay? in a year I wont even remember 90% of all u ppl so... dont think u're some important part of my life(btw most of ppl are twats so like i care) :p (sorry for so much information)

U want art? dont camp it... create a raid... everyday(like many guilds do).. who said it will be easy or are you so unsocial? if so foff back to ur underground.. cya :kissit:

PS if u stand at spot in a 50 ppl bg and hesitating to kill it or not and scared of whipe or whatever, our group will gladly whipe mob for you. We will take the art for the job.. u can keep the ramains ^^

BHAY BHAY BTW - https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=11484
Had to whine one last time eh?
Do you have ANY idea how stupid you sound ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom