A big thx BC

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Some1 pulled mob faster than you... accept it.. i think BC people are nice :> especially marc <3 LUV U! :p

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
All you did was just show your own selfish arrogance.

Klonk said:
For me, this translates also to my rl, where I don't care for ppl I don't know or don't see

Yep that's the selfish attitude we all expect from BC!
Sometime the smaller folk wouldn't mind a little bit of help from the big guys, especially as when we play the game we are all on the same fucking team..

I give up......

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Xajorkith said:
Yep that's the selfish attitude we all expect from BC!
Sometime the smaller folk wouldn't mind a little bit of help from the big guys, especially as when we play the game we are all on the same fucking team..

I give up......

If I would cry IRL everytime a baby died of starvation in Africa, I would cry every second or so, so I tell me how do you care for ALL the people in the world? I did not say I am rude to them or anything, all I am saying is that I do anything for my friends, but for ppl who are not my friends, ofc I will show normal politeness, but I don't really care. I can ask "how are you" but I'm not really interested, it's just being polite. Don't you treat your friends differently/better than the rest of the world? ;)

If you interpret this as being selfish, well..you're wrong :p I give gold to noobs in Aegirhamn, I am listed as an /advisor, I have friends in lots of guilds, not only BC. /shrug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom