8vs8 Agramon

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
i will fight mael 100 times to beat them once, if it takes that long

Septina

Part of the furniture
I didnt say you added in the "old school" days, but tbh now your guild is nothing more than a add kill anything group. We have not added on your fg v fg fights yet you add on ours, I dont see how your logic works there.

Nothing more I will say on the subject other than, your guild has gone down the pan, nothing compared to what it was with regards to respect. Say what you want about AE the fact remains your group will Add on anything for the rps. Deny it if you want, it wont bring back the respect your guild has lost.

Whatever you say, we both know how it really went down, but obviously to keep your precious 'guild image' on these boards safe lets say we're the big bad adders' ^^

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Whatever you say, we both know how it really went down, but obviously to keep your precious 'guild image' on these boards safe lets say we're the big bad adders' ^^

Respect is earned by camping bridges and coning through walls until you get suspended.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
tbh peeps the next time you will play real 8vs8 RVR on this server will be when they merge up with an other server,sad but true.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Even if you win 100 out of 100, Septina will still be the best player to ever grace Dyvet. It was just 5 caster adds helping you out each time and there is always the possibility to deny it for him if you won fair. And when you fraps it, you'll get to hear "ololol, you beat us one time and made a movie".

So you've already lost your fight no matter what, best is to admit eternal defeat and move on ;).

Lethul

FH is my second home
Even if you win 100 out of 100, Septina will still be the best player to ever grace Dyvet. It was just 5 caster adds helping you out each time and there is always the possibility to deny it for him if you won fair. And when you fraps it, you'll get to hear "ololol, you beat us one time and made a movie".

So you've already lost your fight no matter what, best is to admit eternal defeat and move on ;).

I'm just gonna ask you then, answer truthfully!

Have you _ever_ beaten mael in a 8vs8 (no jump while rest/adds) ?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Even if you win 100 out of 100, Septina will still be the best player to ever grace Dyvet.
He was (and most likely still is) one of the best. If you even deny this, please back it up with some decent arguments instead of the zzzzz sarcasm.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
You got Septina's Warrior to RR10 by playing the CM way while moaning about it for years. Now you are the first ones to point fingers again ("adders/shit groups"). That's what I call hypocrisy.

I feel sorry for you.

Quite full of shit this post, but lately it's a trend from ya -.-

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Whatever your opinion of the Mael / Groove lads they did organise an awsome 8v8 zone that for awhile was amazing fun, much better than the 8v8 zones on other servers we've since tried.

And I never saw them add in the months we fought there.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Whatever your opinion of the Mael / Groove lads they did organise an awsome 8v8 zone that for awhile was amazing fun, much better than the 8v8 zones on other servers we've since tried.

And I never saw them add in the months we fought there.

<nods>

Aye, had many great fights with them, many battles lost, a few won. So ive a lot of respect for the peeps who have played under the maelstrom/groove banner. They were running for full group fights 3 years ago, at a time when it meant something. Different times, there is no proper fg scene now, though there is the odd scrap - but as the groups are transient there isn't the same satisfaction from victory, nor the same requirement to actually play skillfully.

People are making the best of the situation, AE included, but talk about a storm in a tea cup, moaning at sept about adding at this, the end of days.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
<nods>

Aye, had many great fights with them, many battles lost, a few won. So ive a lot of respect for the peeps who have played under the maelstrom/groove banner. They were running for full group fights 3 years ago, at a time when it meant something. Different times, there is no proper fg scene now, though there is the odd scrap - but as the groups are transient there isn't the same satisfaction from victory, nor the same requirement to actually play skillfully.

True, doesnt mean they can get cocky though :p

Ati said:

This is exactly that attitude that will win eventually.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
well i have to agree with crom. a storm in a tea cup here. however we have lost sight of the original post. it was about trying to get fg v fg fights. however there are some epeens who hijacked it and well here we are totally off topic :D

if there are fg grps about we can arrange to fight but not in agramon. i for one dislike agramon due to the persistant lag. also the los issue with the agramon terrain is frankly shit. the bg from 45-49 should be agramon, flat and good spaces for fighting, not hills a trees, with npc guards who aggro when to close. so choose a better area for fg action i think.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I'm just gonna ask you then, answer truthfully!

Have you _ever_ beaten mael in a 8vs8 (no jump while rest/adds) ?

A couple of times, I got called "negro" and "jew" right after the first time by Madition followed by some excuses like "olol Reaver bomb" "ololol we just rested and were porting out".

Thanks for proving my point.

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
thanks everyone for going totally off-topic without giving 1 single proper answer
(apart from a couple of guys at the beginning)

I repeat it tho:

Golden Age is up for it
same goes for Savage Conclave it seems...
i'm sure desaevio guys would be up for it as well if we start moving some 8vs8, and AE too from what i could read?
So stop saying there are no groups, i saw some mid groups running in the last weeks, as well as some albs groups...
all you can talk about is "you add me, i add you"?

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for offtopic, but would any of you Groove / Maelstrom guys mind posting the setgroup for groove & mael during peaktime of server if possible, classwise & specs :)

cheers

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for offtopic, but would any of you Groove / Maelstrom guys mind posting the setgroup for groove & mael during peaktime of server if possible, classwise & specs :)

cheers

Grawen, dark sm. Then we had 7 different people each time being rp pl´d by me.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I repeat it tho:

Golden Age is up for it
same goes for Savage Conclave it seems...

Team Conclave (which is half from Savage Conclave and the other half of us from different guilds but usually all of us in full black and mauve cloaks) run sunday and monday and often thursdays too so anytime there is an Agramon night on those evenings I can guarantee we will be there for some FG fun :)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
the problem you get dio is that you will have one or two mid grp, maybe one alb grp and 5 or 6 hib grps. and maybe manish grp who will get perma rolled and wont come back ;) hibs grps get bored and venture into hw or odins. waiting about for 15/20min for a fight isnt fun :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
the problem you get dio is that you will have one or two mid grp, maybe one alb grp and 5 or 6 hib grps. and maybe manish grp who will get perma rolled and wont come back ;) hibs grps get bored and venture into hw or odins. waiting about for 15/20min for a fight isnt fun :(

I doubt that would be a problem for the current hibgrps.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
5 or 6 hib grps ?! where did they come from ?!
If there are 5 or 6 hib grps, ill fix another midgrp for yah to fight!:)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Because a few of them would be running back all the time and those that roam can fight the alb + midgrp with maybe 5 mins between each fight.

prodical said:
hibs grps get bored and venture into hw or odins.

Think it has more todo with fighting the same shit group over and over again whilst roaming for 30min and seeing some mid group in the middle standing there fop up, w8'ing for their timers to come back up :p.
Mids would prolly monster up 1 or 2 groups with 4+ rr11's and win a lot of fights, but i dont think hibs will enjoy facing the same 2 groups over and over again. Nor do i think it'll be much of a challenge for some "opted" rr11 mid group or hardly to flex some epeen over.
Think that is exactly the problem. A lot of "fun" for the mids and alb group, gets boring for hib groups quite fast. Not even thinkin about that mids and albs will be fighting eachother aswell.
Not sure if our /as has enough people (that cba) to make a pug for agramon to givf mids and manisch group some buttspanking, but if so we will be out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom