agramon this sunday

C

Carss

Well it was fun and quite nostalgic for me, but not quite good enough to actually put real effort into playing on Dyvet. But you might see more of Mr. Moriendi on my free nights! The best thing probably was that you could basicly play in an uber-pug, with some avantgarde setup and still be able to 'compete' with all the other groups out there, because really, they were in the same position as us :D

Except some who ran proper guild groups but simply suck so they were free rp's!

lal, was ok night but i was still heavily hung over from saturday and way too tired to do anything really :p

Was looking forward to playing BD again in group as from what ive seen from the bds left is that the pets are more dangerous than the actual player. Playing DPS caster over interupter is less fun but still would like to play when im in state to do so.

Hopefully get some good action tonight aswell and hope that groups dont go back to zerging as usual when they lose. *cough*

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Had a very nice couple runs with an FL/AC pug before it split when some people had to do irl stuff... Yes, welcome to the new camelot where people actually have irl's... I mean, seriously?! WTF!? I R L??!!! Anyhow, met some nice enemy groups, and had a load of fun, mostly due to the reasons Eleas named earlier, there was no "uber-wtfpwn" thingie to kill off all the pug's or semi-opted groups! Then went on to zerg some on my healer, which was a huge laugh aswell, damn I've really missed playing that char :p So damn much utility that I wanna start crying irl.

Anyways....! So I've reactivated account, and might be joining pug's if people need me :) Can not play set groups though... Yes, welcome to the new age of camelot. But hand me a pm if you need something from my sig some day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom