8vs8 Agramon

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
Seems like Agramon is kinda empty nowadays...Arent we also getting a bonus on rps fighting there??
Anyway, bonus or not, i've seen a few full groups roaming around frontiers during i-rvr etc, why dont you set your groups and we start some 8vs8 fights there in Agramon? Would be challengy and fun for everyone.
We'd be there for sure...

Cheers

Septina

Part of the furniture
This has been tried before but theres just too few groups left on this server that wants fg vs fg only, they wanna roam around farming roggers for easy rp's rather than having semiaction and fg vs fg only.

#Agramon.RvR was used actively back in the days when agramon was the most active it has ever been on this server and a few users + the bot still idles there and is open for use.
Groups sign up in the topic, displaying that they are roaming in agramon so others can see how many active groups are roaming in the zone. :)
Feel free to use it as you wish.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
what Septina said ^^

really doubt you'd get enough groups to go there nowadays

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
what Septina said ^^

really doubt you'd get enough groups to go there nowadays

id have said same thing one month ago, but after the 1.87 i saw that many mids came back, same goes for some fg albs...

anyway, what id like to know from you guys is not if you think we will get grps or not or if you like or not to 8vs8 in agramon.
What id like to know is (if you have a group) if you are willing to start roaming there a bit. If u put action in agramon people will start gathering set groups as well to compete imo...
anyway this is not really free-opinions topic (of course everyone's free to express his ideas) but more likely a question like:"Ok you have a set group: wanna go fight in Agra?".

My guild is up for it. What about others?

Septina

Part of the furniture
The groups i run in ocassionally would without a doubt go agramon IF, and this is a very big if, the other groups on this server would let go of their rp farming of roggers and actually show up in agramon. :p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
and then one decent grp farms the rest and you all go back to zerging keeps ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
problem is everyone logs or join the zerg after Mumin's Eleven rolls them once :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Well I can guarantee you Team Conclave would be well up for Agramon again :) I tried a couple of times to get an Agramon "Evening" going but last time only us and 1 other mid grp vs 1 alb and 1 hib grp at most and even then it only lasted maybe 1.5 hours before people wanted to go get some rp's farming the zerg etc.

If and its a BIG IF the people who stick to keeps/bridges were able to make even semi opted groups then it could be a lot of fun again :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Ill be there on my ranja adding on fights, thank you!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
The groups i run in ocassionally would without a doubt go agramon IF, and this is a very big if, the other groups on this server would let go of their rp farming of roggers and actually show up in agramon. :p

You make it sound like you never rp farm / kill soloers and add, good job most of us know otherwise:)

On a side note, AE are always up for FG v FG, as long as we can get together enough people we will be up for it. We wont even hold w-add-lestrom's recent adding against them :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
You make it sound like you never rp farm / kill soloers and add, good job most of us know otherwise:)

On a side note, AE are always up for FG v FG, as long as we can get together enough people we will be up for it. We wont even hold w-add-lestrom's recent adding against them :)

but will you log after Mumin's Eleven pwn you? :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
You make it sound like you never rp farm / kill soloers and add, good job most of us know otherwise

On a side note, AE are always up for FG v FG, as long as we can get together enough people we will be up for it. We wont even hold w-add-lestrom's recent adding against them

Feel free to ask any of the 'oldschool' groups that roamed agramon 6 months+ ago exactly how much our Mael/Groove group added and ran in the zergzone. :)

If people insist on adding on us just cause they've lost a fight that's '1 in addbanken', i see no reason why you should respect others fights if these people dont give 2 shits about respecting yours.
You can talk as much shit as you like on these boards, i and the people i play with knows the truth and so does the people out there that still plays with some decency. :) We will not add unless some group decides to start adding on us.
I see no reason for us to add on any fight for that matter seeing as most times we get the rps anyway, which is in the end (on this server atleast) the only thing rvr is about these days. Sadly enough. :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well septina, the problem is that its a vicious circle to say: they add, we add on them. if you'd leave the group who added on you alone theres a chance that they will leave you alone back, next time - or next time again (cept for the obvious groups) that + your attitude towards lesser skilled groups who had added on you made you blind for options as these.
i always stood by non-add policy (cept certain groups) in whichever group i was playing in
ah well it all doesnt matter now, daoc has gone to shite on cluster it seems :<

traktorlove

Banned

its a fact that AE wont go for 8vs8 and leave their bridge of holy realmpoints unless they have a perfect setup/setgroup with their best people though

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
well septina, the problem is that its a vicious circle to say: they add, we add on them. if you'd leave the group who added on you alone theres a chance that they will leave you alone back, next time - or next time again (cept for the obvious groups) that + your attitude towards lesser skilled groups who had added on you made you blind for options as these.
i always stood by non-add policy (cept certain groups) in whichever group i was playing in

We are talking about people that have been playing the same way since they started playing, us leaving the grps in HW running between Berk and Beno alone wont mean shit, I mean their usual defense is that "how could we see that it was an 8 vs 8 fight before we added" so obviously they cant see if a grp leaves them alone either. The people that run there doesnt do it for fg fights, so just add and get added on, nothing to whine about, its just Brackus that needs an excuse for losing every time we run into them since he still thinks they are the best grp to ever play on this server. Cant really stress the irony of that enough though. He used to run his ebayed cleric in a fg with 2 other fg´s on stick in Agramon and according to himself half of his grp used radar. And now he is whining about adds between Beno and Berk while its I-rvr in HW on a server with 2 fg´s left.

Septina

Part of the furniture

Bleeh, was writing a long reply to this and got totally off topic. Anyway, Aim summed it up quite nicely so i'll leave it at that.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You got Septina's Warrior to RR10 by playing the CM way while moaning about it for years. Now you are the first ones to point fingers again ("adders/shit groups"). That's what I call hypocrisy.

I feel sorry for you.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You got Septina's Warrior to RR10 by playing the CM way while moaning about it for years. Now you are the first ones to point fingers again ("adders/shit groups"). That's what I call hypocrisy.

I feel sorry for you.

Aye, my warrior was like 9L7 when this server turned into the add heap of crap that it is, but ofc, we all know how much our Mael/Groove group added when this server was at its peak in FG vs FG. As far as i can remember, it was my group that organised the FG vs FG channel that lead to this awesome rvr on this server back then, but i guess you wouldnt know about that since you where zergsurfing back in these days. =)=)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie

I feel sorry for you.

Like you said in another thread, we always log when there is nothing left to fight. You know as well as we do that if we could summon enemy fg´s or transfer our chars to Stonehenge we would do it almost as fast as you reply to a post with your name in it here on FH, but we cant. But I think you too know that going out primetime to fight zerg isnt quite the same as avoiding all possible action until there are only toweraction left. Was a nice flameattempt though. :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Feel free to ask any of the 'oldschool' groups that roamed agramon 6 months+ ago exactly how much our Mael/Groove group added and ran in the zergzone. :)

If people insist on adding on us just cause they've lost a fight that's '1 in addbanken', i see no reason why you should respect others fights if these people dont give 2 shits about respecting yours.
You can talk as much shit as you like on these boards, i and the people i play with knows the truth and so does the people out there that still plays with some decency. :) We will not add unless some group decides to start adding on us.
I see no reason for us to add on any fight for that matter seeing as most times we get the rps anyway, which is in the end (on this server atleast) the only thing rvr is about these days. Sadly enough. :(

I didnt say you added in the "old school" days, but tbh now your guild is nothing more than a add kill anything group. We have not added on your fg v fg fights yet you add on ours, I dont see how your logic works there.

Nothing more I will say on the subject other than, your guild has gone down the pan, nothing compared to what it was with regards to respect. Say what you want about AE the fact remains your group will Add on anything for the rps. Deny it if you want, it wont bring back the respect your guild has lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom