Votes: 59 93.7%
  • RR1 to R4 but leave at R5 (Artifact Templated) - 1 day Agra

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • RR1 to R4 but leave at R5 (RoG Templated) - 1 day Agra

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Ok as most of you are aware I'm trying to encourage more Soloers to come out by sellecting Agramon as our solo zone.

Well what I would like to do is ask a pole on RvR options for different days of the week.

So the options would be like this:

All the options below would have the same rules as my other post.

1 day during the week we would have -

Any RR Solo action (like my other post)

1 day during the week we would have (Artifact Templates) -

Only R1 to R4 until R5 ding but once you ding R5 you cannot stay.

1 day during the week we would have (Rog Templates) -

Only R1 to R4 until R5 ding but once ding R5 you cannot stay.

There could be many more ideas but I think the above could work too

Amphrax/Arauddry

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
voted for #1

best to keep it simple, and the majority of solo players are rr7+ so you dont want to exclude people on a low pop cluster

+ thats one of the best things about daoc- killing a rr11 as a rr5 is a sweet feeling, and its more than possible in most scenarios

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Any RR. Some classes are tougher than others. An rr3 champ can be a tough fight for my rr7 zerker. :p

My valk is only rr4 and ML0, but i'm sure it can hold it's own against a lot of higher rr people.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
^agree

its when those tougher classes like valks and wardens and generally highly defensive specced chars get to high rr it becomes a bit of a joke in melee

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Doesnt matter what rr etc or temp/class. if he dont wanna duel the dude then its a command called /no ;)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Hmm... normally I'm head of the zerk... but this sounds awesome :D!

Good one!

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
if this kicks off successfully, try and run a similar thing but for cathal valley- thats perfect for small man and solo action imo

what dya reckon?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
if this kicks off successfully, try and run a similar thing but for cathal valley- thats perfect for small man and solo action imo

what dya reckon?
Dunno how many people actually have a lv 45-49 toon. My savage will ding 50 today and i have farmed all the Zimmerons that i needed long ago, so my SM and healer bot have been 50 for some time now. :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
could be fun aslong for normal tanks/ melee types, not my thing if assasins roam to poisondump

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
Any reason why people do not use labby for solo/small scale rvr?

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Hopfully people will join with their melee chars / stealthers

Ill just qtd if i get chained by some random RA dumping caster

Stun nuke nuke nuke Purge MoC nuke nuke is for teh fun times mejts! ;<

Its not :puke:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Any reason why people do not use labby for solo/small scale rvr?

Lab is a big and scary place whould take ages too find someone in there

And when you finaly do you whould prolly get some random mob aggro and get pwnd ;|

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I was looking for some kind of area of which i can polish up my Pole Dancing skills. You say there is a solo agramon pole in which i can do this? Yeehaaa!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Arauddry, feel free to use the IRC channel I put up to this exact thing. Having a solo zone which would be used 1 - 3 times a week so the soloers would have something else to do.

And good luck on it.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Less rules the better, easier to manage and less boring. If was me would allow or encourage adding and kos, at least at the chokepoints and/or middle circle - keep peeps on their toes and stop the circle jerking - just as long as peeps solo. Can always have a pure 1v1 spot. gl anyhow, server needs all the fun it can get.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Bit unfair on the melee guys then maeloch?
as its so easy to add as a caster etc

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Bit unfair on the melee guys then maeloch?
as its so easy to add as a caster etc
I guess, like I say can have a no-add zone. Anyhow out tonight, so not bothered for myself.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to see how you could police people being rog-templated or not. Specially when some rog's are better then artifacts.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
I was looking for some kind of area of which i can polish up my Pole Dancing skills. You say there is a solo agramon pole in which i can do this? Yeehaaa!

From what I've seen, you need no longer work on those skills!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
voted for #1

best to keep it simple, and the majority of solo players are rr7+ so you dont want to exclude people on a low pop cluster

+ thats one of the best things about daoc- killing a rr11 as a rr5 is a sweet feeling, and its more than possible in most scenarios

i find this kinda funny, seeing that we are maybe 5 - 7 soloers who solo on a regular basis and not only when you run back to your zerg.

and i dont count soloer as someone who runs ungrouped, as there are plenty of those.. but they kinda enjoy swarming around those who really solo, as flies around warm shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom