8vs8 Agramon

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Think it has more todo with fighting the same shit group over and over again whilst roaming for 30min and seeing some mid group in the middle standing there fop up, w8'ing for their timers to come back up :p.
Mids would prolly monster up 1 or 2 groups with 4+ rr11's and win a lot of fights, but i dont think hibs will enjoy facing the same 2 groups over and over again. Nor do i think it'll be much of a challenge for some "opted" rr11 mid group or hardly to flex some epeen over.
Think that is exactly the problem. A lot of "fun" for the mids and alb group, gets boring for hib groups quite fast. Not even thinkin about that mids and albs will be fighting eachother aswell.
Not sure if our /as has enough people (that cba) to make a pug for agramon to givf mids and manisch group some buttspanking, but if so we will be out!

Why would it be boring for shitgrps to fight shitgrps?

Get better rp´s from farming the zerg and adding anyways, so if I can get better rp´s + give some payback to all the nice guy irl-people I dont mind that at all, can always play avalon for fg fights.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Why would it be boring for shitgrps to fight shitgrps?

Get better rp´s from farming the zerg and adding anyways, so if I can get better rp´s + give some payback to all the nice guy irl-people I dont mind that at all, can always play avalon for fg fights.

Then why agramon anyway?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
the problem you get dio is that you will have one or two mid grp, maybe one alb grp and 5 or 6 hib grps. and maybe manish grp who will get perma rolled and wont come back ;) hibs grps get bored and venture into hw or odins. waiting about for 15/20min for a fight isnt fun :(

Sorry, what? We usually come back even if we get rolled all night long. If needed I can pwn your groups all by myself by loging a Theurg in :worthy:.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Wasn't participating much in that thread but until you learn not to be like you are now I don't think why anyone should take your requests for Agramon nights seriously.

Just now we saw Goldane Age fighting some Mids at the other side of the HW river at Beno docks, we moved away, let you finish, came back 1 minute later to meet a different Hib group, Golden Age behind unleashing the full spectrum of 16 man of us.

So I find it quite unreasonable for the original post to say "is "you add" all you got to say?".

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
If you want 8vs8 UK cluster is not the place for it anymore, cold fact. Pray for char transfer, clustering with .de cluster or just reroll already, if you really are after that 8vs8.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If you want 8vs8 UK cluster is not the place for it anymore, cold fact. Pray for char transfer, clustering with .de cluster or just reroll already, if you really are after that 8vs8.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Despite of what you think like 50% of the groups out on Dyvet let a FG fight be, the other half not.

So there is still some okay action, at some days.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Okay, thanks for letting me know. Despite of what you think like 50% of the groups out on Dyvet let a FG fight be, the other half not.

So there is still some okay action, at some days.

Biggest sack of crap ever. :p
Everything on this server adds on everything there is no such thing as competitive fg vs fg on this server, it all comes down to the holy realmpoint in the end.
Alltho, i must admit seeing your group not add on our fight at beno docks did surprise me and we did not add on you guys either on a number of occasions, hopefully this keeps up and other groups take after this then this server might actually be a good place for fg rvr again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom