agramon this sunday

statued

Loyal Freddie
last sunday there was a nice amount of full groups out, so lets make it agramon sunday aswell as the monday

ill be bring an alb grpe nd 2 hib groups said they would show up also

tc run on sundays aswell? and ill convince some people on irc to make groups

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll try making a group if I'm not at work

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Sounds good tbh. I don't work this sunday, so it might be worth giving it a shot. Need to test my new RA spec ^^

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Yup TC will be inc both days or for aslong as we find action there :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Might come if the ewwwul midgroup of lastnight promise's to sit down and die a couple of times. Staj whas very mean to my "i'm afk on the phone" eld, so my epeen shrunk >:|

Excuses made, feel a lot better now.

Hope to cya on sunday!

P.s. WTB TT there too.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Might come if the ewwwul midgroup of lastnight promise's to sit down and die a couple of times. Staj whas very mean to my "i'm afk on the phone" eld, so my epeen shrunk >:|

Excuses made, feel a lot better now.

Hope to cya on sunday!

P.s. WTB TT there too.

Less killing the pink dorf so many times. :( Also, sucks having to log so early cause of work, had a blast fighting your group last night.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Less killing the pink dorf so many times. :( Also, sucks having to log so early cause of work, had a blast fighting your group last night.

Forgot to mention i ran out of power every fight on my eld, but don't tell anyone!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
lul sucky template!!!! kekekekee ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;

This like 1.5 year old one, tarts, js, no boz and need cs to hit 10% pierce :p. Didnt have pots so whas on the bounty gems. Switched ra's to pure dps and and and.... god i missed my mcl2 :|

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
My only comment would be not to try and run Agramon on too many nights a week. Fix a firm night or 2, where people know it will happen, then if numbers increase, you can look to expand to an extra night.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hopefully Link Dead pug will be out and not pve'ing on Limors :)

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
Yep Cloudz you do it then ^^ make a half decent FL pug.. and let me realise i prolly cant play cause subs gonna run out i think :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
fuck you, now i wanna play daoc again :< ffs i hope you all die to the alb zerg and they ruin dyvet so i dont have to worry about getting tempted!

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
P.s. WTB TT there too.

we were sold to the germans :(

on a more serious note: People asked us before to come back and we dicussed it on forums, but we don't feel like going back atm. We're having fun with our tankgroup on Avalon.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
However, you might have a special TT appearance in agramon from me, in TT colours, running with teh greeks!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
we were sold to the germans :(

on a more serious note: People asked us before to come back and we dicussed it on forums, but we don't feel like going back atm. We're having fun with our tankgroup on Avalon.

/wave

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Well it was fun and quite nostalgic for me, but not quite good enough to actually put real effort into playing on Dyvet. But you might see more of Mr. Moriendi on my free nights! The best thing probably was that you could basicly play in an uber-pug, with some avantgarde setup and still be able to 'compete' with all the other groups out there, because really, they were in the same position as us :D

Except some who ran proper guild groups but simply suck so they were free rp's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom