6.0 lands on the 14th of October!

Gray

FH is my second home
It is disappointing that they're still having these issues, i have completed all the quests in Frostfire but all the quests are leading back to the Garrison now.

In the mean time i'll be pushing on through Gorgrond, but again, heres to hoping they fix it by this evening when i finish work! So glad i didn't bother taking days off for it. Haaa.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Bought it, going to have a go in a few hours.. Literally have no idea what to play and where to play, anyone recommend a server for me to insta lvl 90 on? Plsss

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I only play on Bloodhoof myself but its pretty dead for the most part...I am in the only proper raiding guild on Horde, there are a bunch of raid lite guilds (10 man) not sure what they are doing this expansion as Mythic raiding is 20 man only (I think!) Alliance only has a couple of raiding guilds too. The population is pretty mixed, plenty of arseholes but that is common across WOW these days. The AH is pretty dead which suits me as there is less competition for playing the AH.

If I had a free transfer and the guild moved too I would probably prefer a larger realm but it would suck to have to queue to get on!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
900+ queue on a dead realm. They must have dropped the limit to a couple of hundred.

Utter fail.

Poag

m00?
Dont worry its totally unplayable once you get in aswell. No queue on dragonblight, but 30 second lag on all actions and mobs just dont render till you stand within 5m of them for about a minute.

Also can't hand in the garrison quests as the npcs just aren't there :/

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Playing on haomarush, made a monk.. Ran through the story/returning to the game stuff, it's really fun! No lag in that area.. Don't want it to end ^_^

Soazak

Part of the furniture
4k+ queue on Kazzak :/

When I was able to log in earlier today the lag was too much. Will try after the weekend I guess

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
1053 on bloodhoof now. I don't think we have that many players...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Queue and lag an utter disaster launch? Please. this is considered a succesful launch in MMO standards :p

What can i say, can't be angry 'cause i got my freaking frostwolf pup on day 2 :D

Embattle

FH is my second home
While the lag has made it annoying what I've seen so far is impressive, as a boomkin I've been using starfall to pull mobs before I actually see them and often before others :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
no lag, no crashes, Garrison is fine, has been since launch
/shrug

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
aight so my garrison is up, but there's so much lag you cant do anything.. Is that it for my character or can I move him somewhere else? XD

Syri

FH is my second home
Now that I've had some time with stable servers, I have to say I'm really liking this. I was a bit sceptical at first, because of the time travel story and the disappointment of the last two expansions, but it looks like they managed to put the fun back in. The garrisons help to break things up a bit, and add an extra dimension (now they're working) and the zone design and graphics are really nice. I've not got out of Shadowmoon yet, but at the same time, I've done two levels in there already, and not feeling the urge to run out to the next zone either.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah really enjoying it too, got to 100 now and collecting the pets. 619 now :p

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
just finished the first zone which was totally awesome, just got to the second zone with the laughing skull? guys, it's really fun!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, I am actually looking forward to levelling alts once I have got myself ready to start raiding. Server issues aside (which started happening again last night!) its a great expansion.

My major quibble is that your garrison hearth stone CD still resets when it fails to teleport you due to the instance not found rubbish.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Been camping the rare mount spawns, 6 out of 7 of them you get just for taking part in the kill, doesnt matter who tagged them first - the wolf (Garn nighthowl) only drops 1 mount though total.

Poag

m00?
Also really enjoying thus far. With the downtime Saturday morning i got about an hours playtime on Sunday. Got to 62, T2 garrison. First zone is indeed lots of fun ths far. Lag has also gone now so 8/10 would recommend!

Gray

FH is my second home
Finally got to level 100 on my main, felt like a huge stress getting to ilvl595 for normal dungeons. I think the reason for that though was because of the new treasures/rares, if you use the treasure addon your screen just fills up and you have no idea where to go or what to do first.

I did the Arak-dungeon last night, after some other dungeons where i got zero loot - In that dungeon i ended up with 3 pieces of gear. Lovely. Then today i read that they have reverted back to the need/greed loot. Pretty gutted about that, while it was slightly frustrating to not have anything drop sometimes, it saved people ninja'ing loot for their "other-other" spec.

Been reading also that the Molten Core raid is insane, where it takes hours just to the immense trash in the place!

Embattle

FH is my second home
It may well be insane if you don't get booted and removed from MC :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not got the Ilevel yet for MC. Seems a shame that those not rushing through content cant do it.

Gray

FH is my second home
Seems they have changed their minds AGAIN on the loot rules :p

haha. pretty glad with that though

Gray

FH is my second home
Also, finding it SO difficult getting Garrison Resources now, made some buildings while levelling but now i'm getting sweet FA in terms of resources.

My follower-missions are taking whatever "income" i get, and it's obviously needed to increase the level of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom