50%debuff claws and other stuffs dropped from event!???

D

Delket

The person defending goas actions on this one doesnt see the full picture i feel. Goa have access to source code and whilst they dont make the game i expect them to have a damn good idea of the game and what would overpower it.

Frankly the procs should be no more than 10% of what they are now

W

warlock_es

If GOA employes have any brain cells alive,
they will delete/nerf into oblivion all these items after they read this forum.

You see, it is theoreticaly possible that all can have Queen neckies / Apoc swords / etc.

But WHY shall I loose to the guy who was just lucky enough to get this GOA's insta-kill weapon ???

1. Situation, when someone has this weapon and others have ZERO chance to get it IS ABSURD.
2. Situation, when all can have theese weapons (endless campaign, for example) IS ABSURD TOO.

So, GOA,
erase this shit,
and say "Sorry, we are fucked things up" on oficial page.

K

Kahland

Originally posted by kemor
Evening everyone,

Just to clarify some points:
The items can indeed be powerful but keep in mind that only a couple will EVER drop per server. These are totally unique and will decay as well with time just like any other item.
The "over powerful" worry has been noted however and we will have a meeting about this tomorrow.

Group leaves apk, goes to grogan, dude with the melee resist bp pulls alot of grogans, it pops and woohoo all have 7x% melee resists, grp moves out for 10 mins, random dude "melee resists dropping" grp goes to grogans and gets it to proc again.

Sure... the item will decay sometime of it..... but in the time being the group WILL be unbeatable by other melee grps basically.

F

froler-mid

if the proc were 15% debuff....it would still be uber.....+8skil etc is great aswell.

reduce too 15% debuff imo ;dd

C

civy

Swap the overpowering drops for MP player crafter equivalents. Then the player can get them spell crafted to fit in with their own gear. A MP plate BP is still a very nice drop.

Edit: Just had an idea to make the weapon drops something special without overpowering them. Not sure if it’s something GOA can do, but it would be nice if they could be changed into glowers that could be spell crafted.

C

calaen

Think the drops are a great idea.

We are playing a game about myth and magic, in all fiction books hero's have weapons that make them stand out from the rest nice idea.

Do think that everyone in CK,when we complete the quest should be able to get a medal to swap for a nice item for your class though. Even some gold the captain does say fame and fortune after all.

W

warlock_es

Item with +8skill, 18con, 18qui is VERY good.
Add -50% debuff proc to it, and you will get the reason why i'll terminate my subscription.
Dont want to be ganked only because someone is lucky and i'm not.
Fed out with this shit.....

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
you know how long time a mp qual weapon last in the hands on for eksample a SB or Infil...enough for the char to be unbeatable for several months or longer would be my guesse..might as well give such a char the abillity to right-click for insta kill

i was talking about tanks, if all mids sb's got the items well, lucky them, i don't RvR that much anyway and tbh, a faster suicide in emain is appreciated ^^

L

living

Originally posted by civy
Swap the overpowering drops for MP player crafter equivalents. Then the player can get them spell crafted to fit in with their own gear. A MP plate BP is still a very nice drop.

Edit: Just had an idea to make the weapon drops something special without overpowering them. Not sure if it’s something GOA can do, but it would be nice if they could be changed into glowers that could be spell crafted.

ya, remove stats and make em possible to SC and alch :) just the looks are enough reward

G

Graknak

tbh that wouldn't be a bad idea ;), it's looks most ppl are after anyway, xcept for the rp whores who want to pharm more ><

C

cokeuberalles

The people responsible for this need to be tared, feathered and ordered by a court of law not to ever think about making their own decisions again. Imho of course.

W

warlock_es

Originally posted by cokeuberalles
The people responsible for this need to be tared, feathered and ordered by a court of law not to ever think about making their own decisions again. Imho of course.

:D
/agree

P

painman

Originally posted by horsma
This isnt about greedy. If I would get weapon like that, I would drop it in a ground or salvage it since those items are WAY TOO OVER POWERED. Try to imagine rvr grp when MA is using one of those weapons.

would u salvage the most powerfull weapon//armor that u get !! I dont think so..
I wouldent
I would walk around with a big ass smile on my face, thats for sure.. gratz to the reciever of the item's

(to powerfull yes) , (not any1's fault, daoc team cant think ahead)

H

Hargh

But Dad! He's got a bigger stick than me!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it.

W

-Wedge-

Overpowered drops, remove duration from the weapons and it 'might' be ok... (I know my weapon drops 5% per two week rvr, meaning the item would last 10 weeks of rvr)

Or change the debuff... Something above 10% is too much (I mean, its 10% for all those damage users)...

And someone on IRC already offered like 120p + TG gear (I think, was a mid, the si-epic dungeon) for one of those items... Now thats just insane...

But still its a bit unfair, speaking from an alb point of view, I sat at the teleport dude telling him 'space onboard', crashed once too because there where just soo many people there... And simply gave up after 10-15 mins of trying...

K

Kagato.

is dreaming of a 50% thrust resist debuff proc on a partizan.....

G

Graknak

ain't it odd that those who failed/got no drops/didn't go to the event are the ones having problems with the items being dropped? ^^ (xcept for me ofc., but thats another story :D)

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Jeez...

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
GOA's mistakes are becomming weekly t,t

Almost as bad as the RP whores in the event that couldnt resist killing the other realms' players, perhaps they wanted the drops for themselves??

C

Cush

Originally posted by Graknak
ain't it odd that those who failed/got no drops/didn't go to the event are the ones having problems with the items being dropped? ^^ (xcept for me ofc., but thats another story :D)

Most ppl (pretty much all) I know that didnt/did go to the event find the Items that droped to be WAY overpowerd. Even those that got the drops think that.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Delket
The person defending goas actions on this one doesnt see the full picture i feel. Goa have access to source code and whilst they dont make the game i expect them to have a damn good idea of the game and what would overpower it.

Frankly the procs should be no more than 10% of what they are now

Er, its thier franchise to do as they wish I would presume..

Are they powerful? damn right they are..
Are they going to affect me? I doubt it very much...

Are those weapons worse than the tossers that tried to spoil it for everybody? I think not.

C

cokeuberalles

I didn't see any caster items anywhere. Wasn't there any?

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by warlock_es
Item with +8skill, 18con, 18qui is VERY good.
Add -50% debuff proc to it, and you will get the reason why i'll terminate my subscription.
Dont want to be ganked only because someone is lucky and i'm not.
Fed out with this shit.....

Bye

O

old.Ramas

If they were to be left in they need durability zero and accelerated decay.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Graknak
i was talking about tanks, if all mids sb's got the items well, lucky them, i don't RvR that much anyway and tbh, a faster suicide in emain is appreciated ^^

Ohh so you dont RvR and there for dont care..well " good " for you..but you do realise that there are other peopel than you in this game , and that some of em actualy like to RvR ???

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Xeanor
1 person with such an item in your group and you will most likely never lose. :/

Aye the 50% group body resist is insane, will seriously mess up RvR if a good group has one of those. Why Mythic let people make any kind of CC class is beyond me these days, seems like there are 101 ways to shorten/break mezz.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Hargh
But Dad! He's got a bigger stick than me!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it.

Get a clue

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by warlock_es
OMG !
I just LOVE comments from anonimous persons :)

Still ere?

Thought you left, toys.....pram......etc

And your comment about anonymous.....its simply laughable.

G

Graknak

well if you get 8 ppl together, each with 1 of the weps, a LA zerker with 2 debuffing weps? o_O and Savage with 2 debuffing H2H weps? o_O and everyone a proccing hauberk.... aye if the drops get "bound" to one group they'll be invincible.... each proc chewing thru BoF easilly etc. insta aoe from the healer... hmm tbh even Albs can be that good since no 1h weps dropped for us...

W

warlock_es

Originally posted by quinthar
Still ere?
Thought you left, toys.....pram......etc
And your comment about anonymous.....its simply laughable.
I dont hide behind zero-sized signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom