50%debuff claws and other stuffs dropped from event!???

B

bult

Guess there will be a break in RvR until they fix this fuckup :|

An item that wins a fight on its own is truly crap, even more so when others dont have a chance to get it themselfs. Thanks alot GOA for unbalancing the game :|

A

Arnor

ONE note for you kemor:

While I think its a good idea with a handful of uber items like this, make the user's model grow, so he is physically bigger, fuck have purple glowing lights around him, just something so we know who it is and so we can focus on him first :)

+ it'd be cool as hell :>

W

Wuren

Originally posted by Ialkarn
A couple of items whit a 50% melee debuff in the hands of dedicated RvR players can seriously be annoying for the rest of the comunity.

See? Even albs can figure this one out! Mythic keep screwing up to left, right and center, but damn, GOA you just sank the ship.

O

old.Lethul

this is o v e r p o w e r e d.. tbh, i think what horsma and wuren said was 100% correct.

K

kryin

Rofl after all the whining about chanters heat debuff they make weapons that debuff thier own dmg type with 50% ...........

*cough* makes you wonder if they even bothered to test those items on test server before putting them in game *cough*

Nice thought but ........ GET A CLUE

O

old.mattshanes

A guy just tested 1h hammer procc debuff on excal hit 600s..... for 1h?!?!?!?

B

barbar

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
A guy just tested 1h hammer procc debuff on excal hit 600s..... for 1h?!?!?!?

no was with a crafted 2h mp cleaver, easier to see the difference in dmg using a heavy 2h after/before the procc went off ^^

S

Shanaia

aye if these weapons or armor start showing up in the already stlong RvR groups they can totally dominate Emain for hours at a time ... as far as the 4 savage/4 healer groups aren't doing this already :(

O

old.mattshanes

Still crazy though, like an earlier poster said if a tank assists with a slow weap and you have just debuffed their damage type.... heh it would make the group unkillable.

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Shanaia
aye if these weapons or armor start showing up in the already stlong RvR groups they can totally dominate Emain for hours at a time ... as far as the 4 savage/4 healer groups aren't doing this already :(

And alb merctankgroup(s).
And hib chanter groups.

G

ghoul

Originally posted by kemor
Evening everyone,

Just to clarify some points:
The items can indeed be powerful but keep in mind that only a couple will EVER drop per server. These are totally unique and will decay as well with time just like any other item.
The "over powerful" worry has been noted however and we will have a meeting about this tomorrow.

that meeting better be about a savage with that thrust debuff claw quad hitting. :|

O

old.Hellskor

wonder how hard a PA hits for on a debuffed target ...

D

Damon_D

LOL what is the next... we gonna se BFG drop's ????

Tis is a bad idea Kemor.....

Z

Ziva

Lol... could u please fire the person who is responsible for this ridiculous event?

Having a meeting about these weaps AFTER u made the event is a little bit too late don't u think?

Furthermore it sucks to be at a npc with 50 people trying to get in (make 3 events in all bg's or something) and how hard would it have been to remove the ability of killing eachother?

Damn.. even i can think of better events to do then GOA...

C

Cush

that Claw with thrust debuff its like.. Hi I one shot a Cleric with BoF up and he had 100% hp. Even if they had 5%-10% debuff it would still be kinda uber but that..

and note my sign have a savage and think this is realy fucked up

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by Ziva
Having a meeting about these weaps AFTER u made the event is a little bit too late don't u think?

No... I think they can nerf or remove them as they like.

But just make all these items "Thane only use" and the problem is solved :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

my main problem with the items (I've no objection to some unique, limited use "artifacts" I think they're quite cool - as long as they don't last forever... put the durability to 0% so they can't be repaired) is that they're given to some lucky punter who had aggro from the monster. All four of them...

The distribution is completely unfair, and there's no way to actually get a fair distribution in the chaos.

D

dracus

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
put the durability to 0% so they can't be repaired) is that they're given to some lucky punter who had aggro from the monster. All four of them...

The distribution is completely unfair, and there's no way to actually get a fair distribution in the chaos.

I agree completely...100%dur on a MP item will last u forever... and these items...seriously..WTF!?!

/Dracus

O

old.DachraK

Nothing wrong with some uberitems in game. Makes it more juicy and people will get more involved with the events. Nice1 GOA !!!

O

old.Nim

I think people would be happy with something unique, unavailable on any other server in the game and with a cool glow or design.

The specs here are way overpowered, especially as people would have been happy with much lesser rewards, as long as there was something cool about them.

S

[SC]Tzikas[Mid]

I agree with the general consensus here. Nothing wrong with adding a sword that is unlike any other sword in the game, that is (slightly) better than all other drops, that is only achievable in a single event, and that looks like no other sword either, but there is a fine line between (slightly) better and ridiculously overpowered.

Please either remove the weapons completly, or at least tone them down to something more acceptable by the player community.

D

Demolay

Excellent at last some unique items that are gained through hard work, luckand being arsed to go get them rather than zergin a dungeon weekly well done Mr event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom