5-20 second server delay that only seems to effect mid/prydwen Sign if experiencing

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Basically the issue is NOT ping NOT pc frames per second, its server sided delay .. varies from 2 seconds and at worst 20-30 seconds delay. Makes master levels unplayable and also artifact hunting alot of time. Seems to change zone to zone, some zones are more lagged then others. GOA could u please fix it.

From other posts ive made seem's like only our server and realm is experiencing this. Maybe if enough of us sign this and tell our pov of what problem is goa will actually fix it.

Ill send a rightnow linking this thread.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Basically the issue is NOT ping NOT pc frames per second, its server sided delay .. varies from 2 seconds and at worst 20-30 seconds delay. Makes master levels unplayable and also artifact hunting alot of time. Seems to change zone to zone, some zones are more lagged then others. GOA could u please fix it.

From other posts ive made seem's like only our server and realm is experiencing this. Maybe if enough of us sign this and tell our pov of what problem is goa will actually fix it.

Ill send a rightnow linking this thread.

it really is a joke, sick of watching people die while frantically smacking the heal button and starting to cast just as they die or somethin. sort it out, i dont pay my sub for this crap.

/signed

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
There seemed to be no lag on empty zones if you went with ie 1fg - 2fg. Also dungeons are lagfree (well, at least Soberkite Eternal was, did ML2 raid today). But with more people ... *Shrug*.. Didn't move around in TOA so didn't experience it myself.

kain

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting a few seconds lag, nothing major but it's getting me a beating now and again.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
10 sec lag in TOA zones all night. So our guild dropped artifact hunting and went to emain . And guess what ? no delay there...

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it sux... It doesn't suck as much as me LD every 10 min or so tho :(

Crappy game in general it seams :p

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
/signed.

Although its not always bad with me. but most of the time.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
/signed
its sick delay, despite having 3 greens and traceroot showing nothing above 50 at worst, its gotta be server not connection

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Consider it signed, not even going ToA areas anymore, not worth the aggravation

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
/signed

Wanted to play still and waited till the night when people logged... and I had no lag at all and could style away happily again... to about 3:30 gmt ... 5lds in a row ... ld instantly logging back in etc. Even my night spoiled. :m00:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
even i will sign up tbh hateing toa atm, making my life hell trying to farm was getting a beating from 3yellows hit ip and nothing cause of the lag it was about 5-6seconds out so i was dead.

Mikal

Fledgling Freddie
well I guess it's worth a shot
although I'm pretty sure GOA is already aware of the problem (they're not all that incompetent as some people make them out to be), I would guess it's because people are rushing around TOA alot atm, and it will someonewhat disappear once things settle down and people starts rvr'ing and leveling again.

Anyway, 5 sec delay is still waaaaay more than we ever had when shrouded isles came, and that was with less zones to spread the load on

so /signed from me too

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
/signed Nothing like seeing you char get farmed by PvE cause of 15-25sec lags.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
fix it tired of spaming heals on people that actually have full HP.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
I've had the same problem, it's not limited to Midgard. And now I can't even connect to update servers.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
/signed

The average mid population is stuck at ML2-3 while albs and hibs are progressing ever so untroubled. This is seriously causing a lot of frustration amongst Midgard players, so please, GoA, put fixing this server lag on top priority. (Yes, I know, you have to down-prioritize eating frogs and saying "merci beaucoup", but we pay for your service, afterall.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom