5-20 second server delay that only seems to effect mid/prydwen Sign if experiencing

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
/signed and posted a "RIGHT NEVER ISSUE" :p
Better be fixed before I get home!! ...or else :flame:

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
/signed

Not much lag when running or roaming or whatever, mostly just when mobs pop up, then I get a 20 sec delay... Not fun to be a healer then, no...

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
/signed x10

please fix. this is very unfunny. ive LDd twice in the past 10 minutes, im helping a friend do an artifact run and we jsut cant pull it off because i lag then 30s later im dead

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
It´s annoying to even stick people with this lag, not to mention dying cause some stupid serverlag.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, couldn't do anything in ToA yesterday. Logged out, logged in SI client and it was fine. So it must be something to do with ToA.

Darkseed

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Nice to get a reply and know they know ... lets hope its fixed soon :)

Yepp, I am all full of hope...took them 2 years to fix the bolt bug.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Fun to see savages with BBs die to yellow mobs because of the lag ;)

/signed

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
/signed

entire guild is having this problem.. and it was causing hell on the ml2.10 raids

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Signed, and most of my guild just crashed out of TOA. And Kirk, Hermes and Stone Warrior are all gone, i was just about to pull hermes and poof. An error has occured.

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
/signed
Totaly unacceptable we pay money for this game and too try playing with this delay.. well u just dont .. it dont work
there is no fun trying too use reaction styles on a purp mob then seconds later after the lag is gone u find ur dead ;x
fix it fast :touch:

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
/Signed!

Since day 1 in ToA the lag has been bad. Seems like the more people in the zone you are in the more lag. Usually i play at night, and at 5-6 in the morning its not that bad, as primetime hours.

Fix the code'ing GOA please. While you are at it, fix the broken quests and artifacts also. I cant belive they "importet" bug's ect that have been know'n for ages in US.

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
ye i got that, all 3 lights a green, takes msg 10-20 seconds to pop GG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom