Werewolf Zombiiiies Evolved - Game Thread

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
nice try ;)

im muddying water? how ? example please

not attempting to find the danger ? really ? when me and scouse and cal were out exploring we were discussing people, and ch3t came up, many times

youre trying to frame me for something i havent done, and saying "anyone NOT voting for..." is really silly, just makes you look desperate :\

vote stands :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I uncovered nothing of note last night, but I'll wait until the rest of the guys have commented before I think about a real vote. I'm torn because I was with Scouse and Mabs, but I've also been with Uara and Nate, Itcheh is the only one I have not traveled with yet. Maybe by being in a group we've protected ourselves unknowingly from a super zombie attack?? After all attacking 1 person while another is there would only highlight their real self.

Urgghhh my head is proper fucked up.

Mabs

I uncovered nothing of note last night, but I'll wait until the rest of the guys have commented before I think about a real vote. I'm torn because I was with Scouse and Mabs, but I've also been with Uara and Nate, Itcheh is the only one I have not traveled with yet. Maybe by being in a group we've protected ourselves unknowingly from a super zombie attack?? After all attacking 1 person while another is there would only highlight their real self.

Urgghhh my head is proper fucked up.

as i said earlier, at least one of you 2 (u and scouse) are ok, as if not, you would of munched me :)

Nate

FH is my second home
I waited in the warehouse looking after the water supply, nothing of note really.

It's a bit odd how ch3tan got shot still, scouse had a way out with was it uara's? med pack so seemed a little unnecessary although I didn't like ch3t with all his odd ways of doing things. I guess it was lost in the heat of the moment, you do like shooting that gun Mabs, Raven got shot in what was confused as to whether or not you done it, then you executed Ch3tan infront of all of us. I guess it's peer pressure though since you seem to be listening to whatever Scouse tells you to do. Gun club, I guess I don't get it because I don't have a gun :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
and you shot him because you thought he was the military guy

He shot him because Ch3t was going to let me bleed out despite several people saying I was clean.

I'm coming round to you me and Mabs being possibly the only non-zombs tbfh. And Cal of course.

Mabs

a large portion of the talk of shooting ch3t took place off-stage, as we were planning our return, and he reinforced our position

on a side note, as i have a car that works, i can do double the trips, and i presume take a spare person or 2 with me (?)

Calaen

That sounds great Mabs, did anyone have a look through the car ch3t brought?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Alright, i scanned Calaen last night (after he managed to miss my scan on the third night I thought I'd try again) and he came up clean. That means it comes down to Mabs and Nate for who the alpha zombie is. I'm still leaning towards Mabs what with the whole execution thing. I had a look about the streets last night but got nothing apart from being chased by a few zombies, no bite fortunately.

Mabs

so its nate then, odd
unless Uara has been turned, which is always a possibility. but as i said earlier, why would i shoot someone i thought was dodgy, and lets all agree for whatever reason he -was- acting oddly, when i could convert him or leave him to sow dissent ? :/

Mabs

im going to trust Uara, for the moment

unvote: itcheh
vote: nate

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Uara, you going to let someone else have a go with your zomboid machine so we don't have to rely on your word?

Either me, cal or Mabs please :)

Mabs

Uara, you going to let someone else have a go with your zomboid machine so we don't have to rely on your word?

Either me, cal or Mabs please :)

that wont help tho, if he picks at random, they could lie, and if he is kosher, and they arent, they could claim hes lying.. so either way we dont know for sure , only the person he gives it to will know

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You realise that even if Uara could give the device to someone else, all the bleepity bloopity wigglywaggly lines would mean nothing to your non-educated brains.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Given that - Mabs - can me you and Cal go, in your humvee, to the science lab for training - and maybe swing by the military base to pick up some more ammo?

Nate

FH is my second home
I think that leaves either me or Mabs as the only ones who can possibly be zombies. Mabs obviously not wanting to point out the fact that he is as much a candidate as I. Given he shoots our own team and executes at will.

vote Mabs

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
2 votes Mabs
1 vote Nate

6 alive, 4 for majority. I'll give you 24h.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah sure, if you guys can get trained up quick enough you can use my scanner. Oh and I'm going to go with vote mabs over Nate as out of those 2 you've seemed the more dangerous one. If you don't turn out to be the zombie you could just as likely be the military renegade with what you've done.

Calaen

Scouse, you've been with Mab's more than me are you certain he's clean?

They mabs and nate are the only 2 not scanned, nate admitted to being bitten yesterday which really only leaves mabs as the alpha?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He's not been bitten whilst I was with him. If he's anything bad it's probably military-boy but I think he'd want clean people around him until he's seen off the zombz first :)

Remember - Uara could be chief zomb and in control of the machine...

Either way, fancy the trip out I mentioned?

Calaen

vote Mabs

Sorry bud, but zombie or military, your in my way of survival.

travel with Scouse to the military base

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's 4 votes Mabs and with that the group make their first lynch.

Mabs doesn't like it, not one bit, and quickly runs towards the humvee outside. People run after him, but are met with a hail of gunfire as Mabs grabs a fully loaded assault rifle from the truck and unloads towards the warehouse.

Unlucky for Mabs, Nate snuck around and jumps on him, ripping out his guts and eating on his innards like a buzzard on a bunny.

Shocked, Scouse tries to run over and help as he notices that Nate is a zomboid, but is quickly trippd by Uara, who proceeds to make a Scousekebab out of him, nomming away merrily.

Itcheh looks at all of this, before slowly turning around to see a smiling Calaen, his eyes glazing over. Itchehs screams fill the night and after that there's nothing heard, but the slow shuffling of zombie feet in the dead city of Buthummp.

Point, set, match...zomboids!

Game-Over-Man-Game-Over.jpg

Calaen

Tsk Tsk!! good game good game folks!

Nate

FH is my second home
Yay! Who do you guys think was what?

I think mabs was the military guy.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well played. I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did once I revealed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought Mabs was the military guy but wouldn't shoot the "cleans" until we'd cleared out the zomboids.

I was thinking of randomly shooting Uara and taking the device 'cause I didn't trust him a bit - until I was told I couldn't use the device. Then I remembered I couldn't anyway as I had the wrong sort of bullet for my gun.

I thought itcheh was zomb and Nate probably too, but couldn't do anything about it.

Thought Cal was clean tho :)

Mabs

yea i was military guy

did nobody notice that i went to military base EVERY TIME i was left alone, and came back with working rifle on second try, and a humvee ? :p

/edit
and scouse how do u think i knew you had 2 pistol bullets when i traded you a dud weapon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom