Werewolf Zombiiiies Evolved - Game Thread

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
are we sure the alpha zombie isnt scan-resistant? i dont know how it works, but it might well be, in which case the zomboids are lose, but the alpha could already have been scanned ?

and im not just trying to muddy the water, but it means that people who were scanned and were CLEAN are suspect, assuming military bod etc would show up ?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Sorry my bad about that. Poorly written-you were bracketed mainly due to The fact that you were lone wolfing it the entire time. I don't think you are tbh, gut feeling says you were working in the groups best interest doing that.

Mabs-the inventer of the scanner told me It would pick up hidden zombies so whether that means the Alpha is scan resistant is not known to me but I would think it isn't.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm bleeding out here. Mabs - shoot ch3tan please - I desparately need a medpack and he says I can't have his :(

Plus. I think he's head zomboid anyway :)

Mabs

ch3t isnt really being constructive, hes casting aspersions and solving nothing

worst case scenario: i shoot ch3t and you die: we lost 2 people
best case scenario: i shoot ch3t and you survive: we lose 1 zomboid

but is it worth the risk :\

Mabs

right well, as i am going to assume scouse is kosher due to :
being bitten
not doing anything funny (unless Cal is kosher and he isnt - if both werent, i wouldnt still be here)

and ch3t isnt being helpful

im going to shoot ch3t

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ch3t is dead by bullet to the head.

Further inspection shows no signs of zomboid infection, or anything else that would point to anything else then a regular survivor. His medkit and crowbar is up for group decision and his car is parked in the warehouse.

You can't pick up stuff without group agreeing on it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oops :(

UL ch3t. /buries.

Can I have the medkit anyway? No point in two of us dying...

Uara

Part of the furniture
What the actual fuck...Was that necessary, so now we're one regular down, making it even easier for the zombies to over power us but we are a bullet down as well. Are you so susceptible to a comment that you'll do anything even murder one of us in cold blood. How on earth was he not being constructive he was trying to figure out who the bad guys are.

vote mabs I don't know if I want him with us. You're either:
A) far too prone to suggestions especially from scouse and you're willing to murder so that's a bad combination
B) one of the bad guys who just wants to thin our numbers and this gave you a perfect excuse to do it.

Mabs

mainly cos ch3t was being unconstructive, if you read his posts, and i am always suspicious of anyone who derails things :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
.Was that necessary

Be fair to Mabs. Ch3t was being unconstructive and derailing and decided that he wouldn't hand over his medkit to someone who's bleeding out.

Ch3t was letting me die. Despite me getting bitten and cured, scanned and apparently zomboid-free. He was also our prime suspect.

I can't wait forever for that medkit. Mabs took a decision to try to help me. Played the percentages. Yep, it was the wrong call - but Ch3t didn't help himself by saying "let Scouse die"...

Now. Can I have the medkit please!

Mabs

im fine with scouse having the medkit
and as previously stated, from their behaviour when out and about, im reasonably happy with scouse and cal, as a pair, see previous post, if one or the other isnt kosher, they definately BOTH arent, if that makes sense :p

Nate

FH is my second home
Well that was shocking to say the least, I didn't like the way ch3tan acted solo all the time it seemed a bit off how he would follow people to different places and not show up until itcheh did. He wasn't interested in helping out the group for pretty much the whole time he was here, not giving out med kits, not grouping up, following people. Turns out I was wrong though. He was just doing weird things for no apparent reason.

I guess scouse should get the medkit.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well I didn't see that coming, but he didn't help himself either. I gave my first kit away on the first night, and others have done so since to save people. No reason for Scouse to die, so he should get the medikit. Having been with him and Mabs, I'm also certain that they aint zombies.

So that leaves Itcheh and Nate. Nate I trust simply because I witnessed nothing out of the ordinary during our previous trips together, which also included Uara. So Itcheh is still at the top of my list.

Uara

Part of the furniture
So you guys want to go for Itcheh....I presume as the military bloke because I have faith that my scanning should prove (at least to me) that he isn't a zombie. I'll let scouse have the med-kit but only because I don't think he is the alpha zombie and I do think that Chets reaction to the request for a med-kit to be over the top, although not so much as to be shot in the head. Especially as Itcheh was willing to hand over a medkit for scouse.
But come on, acting solo is probably safer than working in a pair when you've got the risk of zombie or crazy army bloke and probably safer than working in a large group (say 4 or more).

Uara

Part of the furniture
Oh and Mabs,Cal or Nate it's one of you. So I'm going to keep my vote on Mabs for the moment.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With everyone voting with what and who, ch3ts death still confusing the pot more, people go out all by themselves and try to scavenge.

Scavenging/other choices por fabio.

No talky as per usual ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Everyone is back, some of who were too afraid to even leave the warehouse(no PMs, no actions).

Ch3t is dead and Raven has wandered off into the distance. While others were out, Scouse grabbed the medkit and healed himself up.

6 alive, 4 for majority.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Uara - can you show us all the scanning device and perform a scan on someone in front of us all please.

Preferably someone not scanned :)

Mabs

as much as i love your logic, or lack of, there, think on this

while it was a bad call, do you really think i would shoot someone if i could turn them ?

itcheh

Part of the furniture
as much as i love your logic, or lack of, there, think on this

while it was a bad call, do you really think i would shoot someone if i could turn them ?

Yes, absolutely.

As a zombie, you knew Ch3t was an innocent ... it meant that you could kill him, watch Raven commit suicide and bite another on your next go (Uara?) ... for a triple win bonus round for the zombies. This game is technically over.

If my calculations are correct, the only thing stopping the zombies winning is that they haven't removed the military player yet.

Vote: Mabs (pointless - there's not enough innocents to vote with me)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Come with me to the Military Base Mabs. You know I'm not a zomboid and I'm betting you're not a zomboid either.

Mabs

Yes, absolutely.

As a zombie, you knew Ch3t was an innocent ... it meant that you could kill him, watch Raven commit suicide and bite another on your next go (Uara?) ... for a triple win bonus round for the zombies. This game is technically over.

If my calculations are correct, the only thing stopping the zombies winning is that they haven't removed the military player yet.

Vote: Mabs (pointless - there's not enough innocents to vote with me)

youre doing a very good job of being badly done to, but i think you doth protest far far too much :)

Vote: Itcheh

on an unrelated note, i managed to steal a humvee :D

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Whether or not I sound "hard done by" or not ... do you honestly think that I'm the threat?

Time is running out for the innocents ... and yet you seem quite calm, muddying the waters with your comments and not even attempting to try and find the danger.

That kind of blasé attitude is a clear indication of your zombie guilt.

Ch3t and I played as loners ... we kept our distance from the zombie group ... and you shot him because you thought he was the military guy ... and now you think it's me.

I'm not saying you're patient zero, but you're bad ... and quite frankly, at this point, anyone NOT voting for you is just as guilty or stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom