Werewolf Zombies!!!! - Game thread.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
And based on what we already know, it appears that the people who are genuinely scavenging are picking up bits of information that tie into a bigger picture!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
as i said, i dont see the point of concentrating on escaping
what does it matter if your in a shed or on a bus, if your surrounded by zedmogbies ?

Calaen

Screw it

unvote itceh

vote sydrik

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So easy for you to kill isn't it Cal? I think you should give your shotgun away, not to me mind. I really don't like the idea that you've condemned sydrik and now have the power to kill another overnight.

I don't trust you in short.

Mabs

i think "we" need to get a kill under our belt . and use that to determine peoples angles, leaving unseen agents to molest gives us no clues

Calaen

i think "we" need to get a kill under our belt . and use that to determine peoples angles, leaving unseen agents to molest gives us no clues

This!!

@ Ch3t

Nothing easy about my decision, however, Are you happy to continue on as we are and being over run from within regardless? A little bit of blood shed never hurt anyone, we need to start having a pop at people!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
*sigh* my bullet wound needs curing today or I'm dead anyway. You can vote to kill me now but its a total waste and playing into the zombies hands, if no one has a medikit I'm gonna bleed to death.

Look at it this way, if you change your votes and we kill someone else and I'm here tomorrow you know I'm bull shitting, but I wont be.

So in that case

unvote: Ch3tan

vote: Itcheh

I'm not really sure what he has done but I'm dead either way

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
*sigh* my bullet wound needs curing today or I'm dead anyway. You can vote to kill me now but its a total waste and playing into the zombies hands, if no one has a medikit I'm gonna bleed to death.

Look at it this way, if you change your votes and we kill someone else and I'm here tomorrow you know I'm bull shitting, but I wont be.

So in that case

unvote: Ch3tan

vote: Itcheh

I'm not really sure what he has done but I'm dead either way

Well your post is too late syd, Cal's was the killing vote.

Mabs

yeah im prepared to accept that syd MAY be innocent, but we need to do "something"

time will tell :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People gather around Sydrik and with ease, seeing as he has a huge hole in his arm, force him outside. Not long passes as Sydrik keels over, bleeding to the ground from the open wound. Nearby zombies, smelling that a survivor dinner has been server, are quick to nom away on the still fresh and warm corpse.

Sydrik is no more.

Send in your night choices, no talking until morning, it is now zombietime!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Day breaks, sun rises and people slowly make their way back to their make-away home.

As people arrive, you notice Uara and gmloki also shuffling back into the shack, covered in dirt and such.

Itcheh seems to be missing, but soon found with half his head blown off. His skin is sickly and slowly turning worse, resembling a zombie more then a human. It seems he was infected, but luckily shot in the head.

*quick math...itcheh shot...sydrik thrown out(bastards)...uara and gmloki back...*

7 alive again, 4 for majority, rabble on.

(if i forgot someone, something etc etc, PM me, long day :p)

Calaen

Care to shed some light on your whereabouts uara and glomki?

I used my bullet on Itceh, his lack of interest in trading made my mind up.

I'll hold off on voting till I hear what everyone else has to say.

I chose against scavenging last night.

I'd like to hear your views now Ch3t you implied I was working with itceh based on my choice of wanting to swap with him, were you trying to cover for him and his lack of interest in trading by poiting the finger at me again?

Mabs

me > you all
having scavenged last night, im going to..
fix the radio with the battery

and see what happens :O

Calaen

Well do it then!

And erm I'm proper zombie hunter!!

Mabs

youre going up in my estimation cal

unless it was a sacrifice for your flesh eating groupies :eek:

Mabs

right, Gmloki and Uara, youve got about 30 seconds to explain yourselves before i set Cal on you!

and can we have a "who did/didnt scavenge" headcount aswell, cos i have a theory forming :c

Mabs

was that your one and only shot you used btw? assume you dont ahve any more ?

Nate

FH is my second home
Ch3t suggested I hand the first anti-zombie cure I got to him, then to Itcheh when I questioned him selecting himself to receive it. Itcheh was a zombie. I then sent Ch3t a anti-zombie cure as he said he was bitten after scavenging last night. Ch3t also hasn't come up with anything useful while scavenging, and didn't scavenge the first night.

vote Ch3tan

Well done on killing the zombie Calaen.

I went and scavenged last night, I found a revolver.

Nate

FH is my second home
*fixing last post*

I then sent Ch3t the 2nd anti-zombie cure I received*

Calaen

I used my only shot Mabs,

I'm glad you came out and said that nate, I questioned ch3ts motives on day 2 and I'm very suspicious of his lack of input while trying to push other peoples buttons.

vote Ch3tan

Let's hope the revolver gets another one tonight!

Mabs

im prepared to go along with that HOWEVER
could i ask people not to vote-lock until weve had a chance to see what the radio offers

Calaen

Ok ill pull my vote for now
unvote ch3t

Can I also add Itceh found an empty container. Ch3t recommended that he should not trade it to me, ch3t also discovered a petrol pump which also covered for Itceh for his container story.

I'm almost certain we have found a link between the two.

I'll let the others explain their whereabouts, but the second we discover if the radio is any help I'm voting for Ch3t again.

Mabs

thing is:
we have one "lynch" and 1 shot
and my list atm is ;
ch3t
gmloki
uara

so :/

Calaen

Well we need to go for the common name, and consider who nate should blast as well. But Ch3t has too much going against him and needs to be watched closely.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mabs fixes the radio and with the limited radio time you hear a clear broadcast from the military, or atleast parts of it;

*zzrt* Yes commander, we have our man insi*zzrt* is evaluating the situ*zzrt*, over.*zzt*
*zzt* Purity Protocol dictat*zrrrrt* be no survivors, the town will be recie*zrrrt*urity package in 4 day*zzzt*
*zrrrt* Yes sir. The LZ is clear*zrrrt*ative has been given instruc*zrrrt* for evacuati*zrrt*er eliminating the survi*zrrt*, over. *zrrrt*
*zzzrt* We need t*zrrtt*ves tech, leave no other *zrrt*over and out. *zzzrt*

The radio battery dies out.

Uara

Part of the furniture
*Only a short post as I'm on my mobile* me and loki were stuck in a hole yesterday I fell in whilst scavenging. He didn't try to eat my brains or anything. I didn't scavenge last night as I didn't want to risk it. Will post a longer comment when I havea spare minute this evening.

Calaen

So we have someone on the inside, who's going to try and stop us from getting out before making it to an evacuation point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom