Werewolf Zombies!!!! - Game thread.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I think I'm missing something here, Uara traded the item to me in his post. How would I know if I have it or not Calaen?

I'm willing to go with how I think it works :p

Will give Glomki a short amount of time before voting. But I won't be holding off for long as we don't have much time left anyway!!!

Calaen

Yay that's how I was thinking it worked :p

With that in mind

vote Glomki

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
well this will be over one way or another soon :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Gmloki comes back from his scavenging trip to find the door locked. He knocks. No answer. He can hear some zombies around a corner.

"Guys?" *another knock*

Zombie shuffling comes ever so closer.

*knock knock!*

"Calaen?!"
"Calaens not here man."

Ever closer does the shuffle come.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

"Guys! Seriously! Not funny!"

...everyday i'm shuffling....The screams of gmloki fill the air, his blood the streets and his pristine guts the wall as he's devoured by the undead.

Seems the group was, how to put it, wrong.

Night time, send in choices, no talking!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So the day dawns once more on our "lucky" survivors. As Mabs and Nate make it back to the safehouse, they notice a distinct lack of rabble. Inside, they find nothing.

They take a quick look around the landscape and see Calaens body, filled with holes. Bloody enough to be human, they think that the military got him. Uara is nowhere to be found.
They decide to head back in, where they are met by a few military goons who greet Mabs with a salute. Nate looks behind him and before he can even be surprised, recieves a bullet between the eyes from Mabs's desert eagle.

They fill the shack with explosives, along with the corpses and what was left of the research and as they walk away, Mabs calls into base "This is Operative Mabs, initiate Purity Protocol."

Distant sounds of the chopper echo through the streets as Mabs...as cool guys do...

cool_guys_dont_look_at_explosions_1.jpg

...doesn't look at the explosion.

As the choppers leave, Uara peeks his head up and carefully climbs out of a hole where he so masterfully fell last night.

He looks around, sees the burning shack and then looks up.

stealth-bomber-25.jpg

"Crap."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game ended.

Mabs the solo operative wins, town loses.

Mabs

i was wondering how i was going to remove the rest of the minions
i approve of carpet bombing :D

Calaen

Good game folks :) I had Nate as the operative!!!! dirty Mabs!

Mabs

i never lied!
i played an open hand, told you everything that i did, and noone asked me :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
During the last night, calaen died and uara fell in hole, so Mabs got real lucky with that :p

Calaen

I didn't say you lied! :p

I thought after al the help we gave you cleaning out the house, you might have came forward with a deal :p If I had of known killing you was the only option, well things might have been different!

Mabs

i was actually wondering if we could all just leave, was going to ask toht once was sure there were no more zedmogbies

Calaen

During the last night, calaen died and uara fell in hole, so Mabs got real lucky with that :p

Actually that was one of the issues :) I didn't think patient 0 could be avoided, which is the reason I thought Glomki or Uara had to have been bitten. I know Uara mentioned something to this effect, but I played on the basis that he couldn't miss regardless. Shame really

Calaen

i was actually wondering if we could all just leave, was going to ask toht once was sure there were no more zedmogbies

Yeah, I really enjoyed the game, but there is definately ways we can tighten it up a bit, while keeping the danger elements from night actions. As it would have been nice after having the success we had against the zombies to negotiate a deal with said operative!

I like Ch3ts idea of no vote being final over the weekend as well, to allow eveyrone a chance to respond to accusations and stuff.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On the next game some rules will change and scavenging will have a rehaul also.

Also will let people know more stuff since paranoia isn't appreciated :p

BAsically you'll get a map of nearby locations, different loot tables for places(and less/more danger accordingly) etc.

Mabs

aye, as cal said, room for improvement
that said

really enjoyed that, cheers for running it toht!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Current loot table btw;

nothing
nothing
nothing
nothing
medpack
medpack
anti-zombie
anti-zombie
anti-zombie
gun
baseball bat
baseball bat
skateboard
skateboard
radiobattery
death
infection
infection
fell in hole
military

Uara fell in hole twice, which was funny :p

Calaen

Sound like a plan, now get the sign up thread started!!!

Mabs

was just wondering, seeing as we seem to have a roll of this; might poke someone see if we can get a "wwolf" sub forum on here somewhere ?
so we can keep signup threads, game threads, all in one spot ?

Mabs

i also have one im congealing in my brain atm, but want to ask people if they want to do it first ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i can get the sign-up going, unless Mabs wants to run one in between, but getting it going might take a moment as i'm swamped with work all weekend.

Mabs

i have a variant on "wwolf" i ran before, with some different roles

and i wanted to try a "pve" type one, ie players vs a "something" thy have to identify and beat in a certain time :eek:

Calaen

OK well mabs you beg for a wolfy forum and get yuor signup thread going, and Toh can do his next!!!

Nate

FH is my second home
gg mabs

I think us being in the general brings in new blood more then it would having our own section.

Calaen

gg mabs

I think us being in the general brings in new blood more then it would having our own section.

Actually I never thought of that! provided we get the signup thread and then the game thread stickied. That should be suffiecient

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom