Werewolf Zombies!!!! - Game thread.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Nice, fanned if I do, fanned if I don't scenario, brilliant. vote ch3tan as I do think he's guilty.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Hang on a minute, how do I know mabs and cal arunvote ch3tane ok? Am I getting played?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The group makes their choice and decide that Ch3tan has to go!

Ch3tan gets cornered as they try to get him out of the room, but as he does, his eyes turn red with blood, his skin turns gray and he goes into a murderous rage. A shame for Ch3tan that there was a powercord on the floor, which gets tangled into his legs and he trips, hitting his head on a REALLY dangerously out-sticking nail, which quickly makes his brain less viable for use. The group takes little time to bash the rest of his head into mush.

In a well recorded coincidence way, as they check Ch3tans body they find research notes from old.tohtori about him, some really fancy formulas for evolved zombies and a highly detailed log on changes to Ch3tan. Masterful work on the zombievirus, human genome and overall field of biology. Shame that he never did fix the problem with patient zeros clumbsiness.

Night time, send in your choices! No talky!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The night ends and people head back "home" and without much thought they enter their home and ignore the rotting, clearly zombified, body of Rubric outside. With a hole in his head. Well, where his head used to be.

Daytime, rabble on.

5 alive, 3 for majority.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
God I am getting cabin fever, do you think we should go outside, you know stretch our legs, maybe have a game or two of something

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Fantastic job guys, now provided no one has been bitten and not spoken out, we have 1 more potential zombie in our midst and an army guy!

Nice job on the shooting Nate!!

I scavenged with little success in a dumpster outside, used condoms and a an issue #3 detective comic.

I'm not so bothered about the soldier he provides a potential to escape. However we may have to kill him to discover the extraction point, unless we can negotiate. There is no guarantees that they can make it there on their own. So safety in numbers might benefit us all.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i scavenged and found a second bat, was attacked but repelled it, losing a bit in the process.

Calaen

Ok so we need to find a med kit for you sharpish. Can you use your bat during the day to attack someone? :p

Lets hope someone picked it up.

Could we have a scavenge or not confirmation from the folks remaining please.

Nate

FH is my second home
Nothing to be found scavenging, but yeah shot Rubric and his zombifiedness on the way back.

Mabs are you saying you got bit or you lost some of your bat?

Can we pool what we actually have now? Like what we have for this escape plan? You have a police car don't you Cal?

Calaen

I found an abandoned polcie car yes, but I suspect the stories of Itceh and then Ch3tan were created to try and confuse us, with regard to the empty container and the petrol pump.

We have potentially 1 more infected from Ch3t and I'm going to put Uara and Glomki forward as the suspects.

They went missing on the second night, and we have killed two more infected since then. If we are to assume that Ch3t claimed a victim each night then one is still missing, I am removing, Nate, Mabs and myself from suspicion based on the input with scavenging and decision making we have had since the first night.

He then probably chose Itceh on night two as he had received nates cure kit and he would be removing it from the house, it was almost a bonus for him. Then rubric on his final night alive. Rubric was low on everyones radar so this makes sense.

So that means between Uara and Glomki we have 1 zombie and perhaps a soldier. and between myself, mabs and uara, we have maybe a soldier and potentially a zombie if we don't find a cure for mabs!

I think that makes sense, if anyone has any questions just ask!!

Mabs

didnt get bitten, got bumrushed, fended them off :)
had a bat, it broke, but found a new one
some im back where i started

Calaen

So I think we choose to kill one of those two based on what they tell us, and if we get it wrong we can squash the other one during the night with bats.

So Mabs if you could be so kind as to trade one of those bats wih myself or nate that would be awesome, this means we should be able to spread the weapons around.

Mabs

had one
found one, and broke one while defending my self

have one left :p

Calaen

Sorry I had a response typed out and the site went down!

So we have Uara and Glomki the decision is fairly straight forward, I've looked back and neither of them have had much input, neither of them chose to vote yesterday despite evidence pointing to others being rather strong. I suppose it's up to them now to convince us why we should kill the other one first!!

Lets hope one of them scavenged and makes it a relatively easy decision.

Mabs

Sorry I had a response typed out and the site went down!

So we have Uara and Glomki the decision is fairly straight forward, I've looked back and neither of them have had much input, neither of them chose to vote yesterday despite evidence pointing to others being rather strong. I suppose it's up to them now to convince us why we should kill the other one first!!

Lets hope one of them scavenged and makes it a relatively easy decision.

do we have any guns left or offensive weapons ? the bat is purely defensive :(

Calaen

Not on me you or nate, I suppose it's not the end of the world, we have 3 days left to get our arses out of here.

If we strike out today then we can kill the other one tomorrow!

They are going to have to really convince us!

Calaen

Glomki or Uara scavenging last night really would help us out!

Uara

Part of the furniture
I scavenged last night and got an anti-zombie thingy!

Uara

Part of the furniture
what if there are no more zombies left...Chet went after me or Gmloki on the other night and the fact we both fell in the hole meant that he wasn't able to infect any of us?

Nate

FH is my second home
Although ch3tan was a bad guy he did make a good point here.

Great idea.... but. What is to stop me saying..... "I scavenged x so I can now do x?"

We don't know what the results of scavenging are, so we have nothing to test people's claims against.

All toht does is write it in his book if an item is swapped.

I suppose what Calaen is saying is right, we kill one of them today and if we're not lucky we kill the other.

Calaen

I guess it's a case of waiting to see if Glomki has anything to say or not.

Trading your item to myself, mabs or Nate, will be the thing that saves your ass :) Not much Glomki can say if the trade is confirmed as valid.

Uara

Part of the furniture
More than willing to trade my item to whoever....Trade Anti Zombie to Nate

Nate

FH is my second home
He won't confirm it though Calaen, think we posted at the same time.

Calaen

Although ch3tan was a bad guy he did make a good point here.

All toht does is write it in his book if an item is swapped.

I suppose what Calaen is saying is write, we kill one of them today and if we're not lucky we kill the other.

Exactly, but Uara or Glomki couldn't make up a scavenge, because we would not be able to verify a fake trade if they didn't have it.

I don't think the scavenge stopped people from being bitten as it would be very hard for patient 0 to decide who would and wouldn't scavenge on a particular night.

So if you really do have the item Uara, you really are going to have to show it to one of us.

Calaen

Uara, before I vote for Glomki, I'd like you to tell me if you are related in anyway to the army that's intent on nuking us?

Because that's the only thing we have stopping us potentially getting to safety now.

Nate

FH is my second home
I think I'm missing something here, Uara traded the item to me in his post. How would I know if I have it or not Calaen?

Calaen

He won't confirm it though Calaen, think we posted at the same time.

Yeah I get that, I'm working on the assumption that someone making an item up, couldn't really trade it unless the person they were trading with was on their side.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You would know if ssomeone tried to trade something they don't have. In a croded room. With non-blind people ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom