Werewolf Zombies!!!! - Game thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quick rules;

- Voting happens by bolding a vote; vote X, Unvote X, Vote Nolynch. You can't vote if you have a vote, you have to unvote first.
- Majority hangs a person.
- Survivors win if all zombies are eliminated.
- Zombies win when they win(variables ahoy ;)).
- Might be other rules if i forget, will not enforce too harshly.

There is a dayphase(usual talking phase, voting phase etc) and a nightphase(no talking, night actions).

There is one patient zero, who will infect people during nightphase.
Zombies can't infect, only patient zero(they can still win if zero dies).
People(anyone of the survivors, even all) can at night choose to scavenge, which will result in either items(secret), infection or death. Yes, the permanent kind.

There will be a timelimit, but not too strict, if you keep lollygaggin' then it's light out, or sun up, depending.

Most important; keep it moderately in character, meaning that don't bring other games, past experience or personal rivalries in OR out of the thread. This is not personal, this is a zombie invasion.

Player list;

(Oh look how nicely that pasted :D)

-----------------------------------------------

Running, huffing, slamming of doors, some gunshots, braaaaains.

It's a zombie invasion of the epic kind and the military is nowhere to be found.

In a barricaded maintenance shack, 8 people have been spending the night. Today though, they wake up to a gruesome sight as old.tohtori, the one who'd been mixing their anti-zombification cures, is laying on the floor, ripped, eaten, gutted, nommed on.

It seems there's a zombie around, such a shame that all zombies don't act so brainless and can hide in plain sight. Who could it be...
-------------------------------------------------

The game begins when ever...oh wait...it starts now!

Dayphase, feel free to rabble.

8 alive, 5 for majority vote.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I tell you, we never should have let Brolly Corp keep messing with zombies. What I wouldn't give for your old skool Zombie outbreak, slow, shuffling, stupid things that you could easily spot and outwit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
One little addition; because of the nature of the game, late entries are possible during first day before the survivors get too suspicious.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I fear for us all, there is a definite evil presence around, it's almost Resident.... Anyone go by the name of Alice??

Ok I'm done with the poor Resi jokes.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well there is only one woman amongst us... Are you sure you weren't born Alice, Calaen?

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Well I think we would have been safe if everyone stuck to their tasks. Whos job was it to make sure the back door was locked properly. When I woke up the door was open, it was lik somebody deliberately left it unlocked

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I think we would have been safe if everyone stuck to their tasks. Whos job was it to make sure the back door was locked properly. When I woke up the door was open, it was lik somebody deliberately left it unlocked

Actually you just woke up late.... the rest of us opened that door. The killer could not have come in from outside, we were perfectly barricaded, the killer has to be amongst us...

It seems you want us to not look for the threat amongst us though.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Ludicrous. If the enemy is indeed within these four walls, then why would I suggest looking beyond the able bodied within this cabin. Trust no one

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You mis-understand, we don't appear to have a simple human traitor amongst us, we seem to have a fully evolved zombie hiding in plain sight. No one let a zombie in.... toht was eaten by one of us.

.... I think we need to look for signs of brain breath.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
weeeell. what weve got here is , failure to communicate.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
I beg your forgiveness then Ch3tan. All this talk of zombies has fried my brains a little. I have noticed some strange behavior from............we'll maybe it's best to keep my own council on that for now

itcheh

Part of the furniture
gmloki said:
All this talk of zombies has fried my brains a little.

Your "brains"? Are you thinking with your stomach zombie?

Is that the zombie equivalent of a Homer Simpson "mmm doughnuts" joke to taunt us?

Having just eaten, I thought you might not slip up this early!

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Your "brains"? Are you thinking with your stomach zombie?

Is that the zombie equivalent of a Homer Simpson "mmm doughnuts" joke to taunt us?

Having just eaten, I thought you might not slip up this early!

It was a simple turn of phrase. If you prefer, I could have said Twisting my Melon man. This situation is tense and I don't like being accused of being a Dead Head !!!!!!!

Anyway off to read a bit of Max Brooks..................

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's a crackle in a corner of the room, like someone was talking inside a tin-coffin.

On closer inspection a damaged radio communicator, seemingly military design someone points out, gives off static and a few scrambled sounds.

"...overwhelming...*zzt*...situation escal...*zrrt*...mmence purity protoco....*zrrrrt*...roger. ETA in s...*zzzzzzrt*

The radio falls quiet.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
That don't sound to good, infact I reckon we're probably going to be on the end of some big fuck off explosion anytime soon!!

I'm rather concerned that we all slept through someone else eating another person!!!

Oh Ch3tan you appear to be the comedian of the group :p

Mabs

(one wonders if we can travel at night in groups to increase our survivability ?)

and on a slight tangent, anyone want to go looking for a radio fixing kit ? :D

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Yup - don't like the sound of "purity protocol" ... and "ETA"

I think a shed load of nuke/napalm is coming our way.

Fixing that radio is a priority ... I doubt they'll stop the countdown for us, but we might be able to communicate with the outside and find out if there's somewhere we can go to get extracted.

I'll join you Mabs

Mabs

or at least find out how long we have to get the fuck out :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well look at that, seems someone left notes on the...toolbox..in the toolbox. Yeah. About zombies in general. How handy;

"Day 27. Still breathing. It seems there's two types of zombies; the regular ones who want to eat your brain and if infected, you also turn to a brainless one. Need a cure for that, otherwise these people will throw me out the door. Might be some in the medical stations, have to scavenge for it. The other zombies are hiding in plain sight, it could be anyone. That's why we've decided to scavenge by ourselves, it's quiter and there's no chance for a Evobie(stupid name...Chris is such a moron...) to eat us. It's riskier, but i wouldn't want to be caught out there with one of these evolved motherf..."

Rest of the note is torn up.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'd much rather scavenege on my own, that way I only have to rely on myself to survive. I can't be worrying about anyone else slowing me down or getting me eaten!!!

Nate

FH is my second home
Hey guys, just woke up. I have decided through my extensive investigation skills that the zombie has to be either Uara or Ch3tan! They stole my bike before all this happened, and the mere fact it taken two of them to do the task is zombie enough for me.

vote Uara

Mabs

I think a clear head, and no drastic action is required to keep us afloat. in that vein i am going to

Vote: Nate

as any rash action i feel would be unhelpful. and yes im aware thats slightly counter intuitive :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've always been taught that an eye for an eye is the best policy.
Vote nate

Uara

Part of the furniture
woah woah woah....lets not get into throwing votes around left right and centre here! And I didn't steal your bike, I definitely saw Old Toht with it the other day, but now he's dead!

Nate

FH is my second home
I'd like to see evidence of this Uara, I know you two have something going on, you've always had it in for me. I bet you'll just wait till there's a killing blow vote and vote for me! And Mabs, I don't trust you either! The three of you look very suspicious right now!

Mabs

Im just working on the assumption that your behaving very oddly. not everyone is awake and youre already casting aspersions

Uara

Part of the furniture
can't you see the wire cutters in his bloodied trousers! :p

How on earth can we be looking suspicious when we've only just found the mangled remains of our Doctor Toht.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd like to see evidence of this Uara, I know you two have something going on, you've always had it in for me. I bet you'll just wait till there's a killing blow vote and vote for me! And Mabs, I don't trust you either! The three of you look very suspicious right now!

Most important; keep it moderately in character, meaning that don't bring other games, past experience or personal rivalries in OR out of the thread. This is not personal, this is a zombie invasion.

Nate, you need to learn to read.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Everyone's had a go on Nate's bike.

We are talking about his mum right?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh, that's why he accused me and Uara! He should have just stated it was his mum he was on about, two seats and a comfortable ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom