Werewolf Zombies!!!! - Game thread.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
the fact ive been totally open and trusting ? so LOL yourself :p

Mabs

LOL. How many claims of innocence do you want to make? I do like the fact that you passing cal an item, and him using it some how make you both beyond suspicion in your own eyes.

*mark snow music* TRUST NO ONE
and im ok in my eyes, i know im not a zedmogbie
and if cal will yield a useful item, he goes up in my estimation

you are far too suspicious, or are you just trying to sow disent ? :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and im ok in my eyes, i know im not a zedmogbie
and if cal will yield a useful item, he goes up in my estimation

you are far too suspicious, or are you just trying to sow disent ? :eek:

Dissent?

Coming from you?

rubric was a late joiner to our hut, do we assume hes ok ? or did it look like an all you can eat zombuffet :(
sydrik got shot.. was he furtively looking for brians ? or are the army operating shoot to kill ?
cal scavenged but wont divulge ?
itcheh scavenged succesfully- apparently
nate got "another" cure - how many of these are there lying around ?

im leaning towards nate, he seems to have got the most "useful" thing to ensure his continued survival
in order of "preference", im going:
nate
cal

will see what cal has to say viz his "thing" and wait for the others to chip in before i vote

I'm hardly the only one doubting people ^

Mabs

thats up to you :)
im not getting sucked into arguing with you to provide a bandwagon for people to climb on

ive been as clear and open as possible with my reasoning and train of thought, make of that what you will :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
But you seem to be against me questioning people, whilst allowing yourself the privalige. Open and honest means you have to be open to people questioning what you say.

I'm not trying to create a bandwagon, hence not voting for you. I've voted for what I see as dishonesty and I'll stick by that unless I see a compelling reason to go a different direction.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
2 sydrik
2 ch3tan

7 alive, 4 for majority.

That's about it folks, day is rolling along and night-time is closing in.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I chose Itcheh, Ch3tan. Because he could have made up the useless item he scavenged thinking that no one would possibly want it. Getting him to swap something crap for a shotgun should be reason enough for him to trade with me and prove his comments right. As for the comment on using the gun on you Ch3t I wasn't lying, but I know that I wont get a chance to use it because I will inevitably have to trade it to someone else!

@ Mabs you claim your kosher because you saved me yet I'm number 2 on yuor suspect list haha pull the other one

Mabs

assuming were losing 2 a night atm , were going to be either down 2, or down 3, by the morning
7-2 = 5 = 3 majority = infected will win
7-3=4=3 majority = infecteds will win

unless we get one today, by my count ?

and all were getting is "youre infected" "no YOU" :/

were DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

Calaen

Nate you handed over that pack without a second thought? I'm sorry but I havent got a fucking clue anymore!!!!!!

I'd like to hear from Itceh regarding the trade??

Actually unvote ch3tan

vote Itceh

Nate

FH is my second home
Toht is supposed to be acknowledging trades, he hasn't done for either mine or yours.

Calaen I've sent two of these cures away. One to Itcheh(Which he still has btw as I haven't seen him use it) and one to Ch3tan. Sydrik(who I'm voting for) voted against Ch3tan. Why wouldn't I send the item to him?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cal; I got bitten last night when I found a petrol pump. I had nothing to collect it with.

Itcheh having a plastic container would make sense if you assume I'm not lying. The problem we have is that it's hard to prove anything, even with trading. We still don't know zombies / patient zero cannot savenge. We also know that not all items can be traded during the day, as Toht has said. If you assume that someone is evil because they don't trade with you, you are ignoring the fact that they may not be allowed to trade.

I think you need to consider all the variables, your voting just seems like tunnel vision to me.

Mabs

could i just do 2 things;
first, join the dots:
in the group we have: a petrol pump, a plastic container, and a police car
secondly:
no point trying to "escape" even if we can, if we dont cleanse the party first: the problem is the zedmogbies, not the location

so none of this helps :(

Nate

FH is my second home
We've really got to hurry up and make a decision to kill someone tonight, twiddling thumbs isn't getting us anywhere.

Can Ch3tan tell Itcheh where the petrol pump was so he can collect from it? Or does Ch3tan have to take the plastic container?

Mabs

i presume so, but i think saying "tell me what we need to know, so we dont need you any more" is a bit harsh ? :/

Nate

FH is my second home
No one got a map or chalk or smth so we can point things out?

Nate

FH is my second home
What's stopping patient zero from killing any one of those people Mabs? Information dies with the carrier.

Mabs

we have;
2 chet, 2 sydrik, 1 itch

i think anything is better than nothing at this point , as were just treading water :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't know that I'll find the same place if I scavenge again, and I haven't been told a location.

Would be easy for me to claim either, as again there would be no proof. But I can't.

Mabs

vote: sydrik

i think he must of been behaving oddly to get shot

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht is supposed to be acknowledging trades, he hasn't done for either mine or yours.

Told you already, i acknowledge them, but i won't confirm them. In other terms; i see them, note them on my personal thingies, but i won't confirm anything.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Told you already, i acknowledge them, but i won't confirm them. In other terms; i see them, note them on my personal thingies, but i won't confirm anything.

I'd like to point out to everyone the gravity of this message.

It means that any group working together can fake any trade and any use of an item. WE HAVE NO PROOF.

Mabs

yeah id have to agree with ch3t on that one
im sticking with mr "i like to draw attention to myself and get shot" cos as cal said earlier, i dont really anything to go on :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
to put that into perspective.

Trade Mabs to Cal > zombie cure. No one else can verify that Cal was even bitten, we cannot verify that mabs gave Cal anything, and we cannot verify Cal used the cure if he did receive it.
Trade Nate > Itcheh > We can't verify they traded anything, Itcheh has not tried to use anything yet.
Trade Nate > Chetan > Exactly the same as Mabs > Cal.

Mabs

while thats all true
i would still err on the side of giving cal the benefit of the doubt
as previously mentioned, it would take some balls to come out as a bite-e on day one and have no one else challenge you about it or claim to be bitten
we have only had one a day, i think ? since then , so surely that gives them a bit of credibility

unless they arent allowed to admit it, or something else, but as previous, who the fuck knows :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well we seem to have lost two last night... they didn't get infected... just disappeared.
where does that leave the claims by myself and Cal?

I just think it's very convenient he selected itcheh for his trade, I also think it's convenient that he's made himself into the innocent one who can judge others... I suppose it helps that he has the only weapon around...

Mabs

he doesnt have the only weapon :)

and while it is convenient, im suprised nobody has challenged it with proof
im still wondering why sydrik got shot. was it cos he was seen, or was he chewing on someones face ?

Calaen

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I found the gun in an abandoned police car as well, Was itcehs car a police car? no idea.

I've already explained the Itceh trade. If I had of said to Nate, give me your cure and I'll give you a gun, then it could be thought that I was trying to remove cures from the good guys. So I went for the most mundane item that was available at the time, obviously now we have some of your story, it appears thatwe potentially have the means of an escape. We just need to work out how to get the empty container to the gas station!

Basically from the looks of it we need everyone to provide us with all the inforamtion they have. This means that the we are forcing the zombies to potentially create locations and stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom