Your house! Which part makes you proud ?

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
starwind stfu you dont know shit only what you heard from jay, so hush

and i never "picked" on mercia, i merely defended brite...she was showing off and brite shown off back. its no longer a house topic after the battering its taken, so i think all bets are off atm....

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl at Brite. Well and truly owned, tied up in knots. Wriggle as much as you like, hairy, you're rumbled. You asked, I coughed, you belittled, you lost.

You intruded yourself in to this thread where you've no business, as you cant' afford a house, proceeded to stir things up and now it's hit the fan you haven't got the character to back off. Instead you stoop to RL abusing of people (as does your friend(s) grimy), who you know nothing about, and then to top it all you revert to a mental age of five. You don't get it do you? People don't have a laugh with you - they're laughing AT you.

I can see nowhere I have made ANY comment to or about Megarevs. But as I said earlier, Planet Brite.

Yes, Im on DoAC a good deal. There's not alot of social life you can have away from a computer when you're confined to a wheelchair. Not something I mention much, cos this world is full of bullying braggarts like you.

Zebolt - lighten up for flips sake if that's what's bugging you, It was a JOKE, you know humour. Ive had alot of dragon heads a long time. If i'd wanted to boast you'd have heard about it a loonng time ago. It was a little joshing of Bluesky - we have a friendly competition in trophy hunting. Sorry if that irritates you - if you want boasting it was someone else who posted his toons stats, not me.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
There's not alot of social life you can have away from a computer when you're confined to a wheelchair. Not something I mention much, cos this world is full of bullying braggarts like you.
No offence to you but if you like think that I feel sorry for you, I truely do. And would advice you to get out more cuz' there's alot of things you're gonna miss out on if you feel like that. And you couldn't be more wrong.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
don't wanna sound harsh or anything, not a personal attack at ya merc, but just because your wheel chair bound doesn't stop you from enjoying life. I know this from personal experiences, since my lil bro almost died from being hit by a knock an run, doctors said he'd never walk again an all tht, he was determined to get on with his life an all that even though in wheelchair bound. Although we've helpped him along to walk through his shear determination. Life is what you make of it.

Soz for taking this thread way off topic now. Not like it hadn't already gone off topic already.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
Zebolt - lighten up for flips sake if that's what's bugging you, It was a JOKE, you know humour. Ive had alot of dragon heads a long time. If i'd wanted to boast you'd have heard about it a loonng time ago. It was a little joshing of Bluesky - we have a friendly competition in trophy hunting. Sorry if that irritates you - if you want boasting it was someone else who posted his toons stats, not me.
You know boasting can involve humor? And joking or not it was boasting, no harm in it as I said in an earlier post but it's still boasting.

And lighten up? I'm lighten up, but it's still boasting :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
you can't lighten up when you have a title as Tight Bastard Zebby xD

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Sympathy

Lol. Do I sound like the sort of person you need feel sorry for? I can assure you my life is probably as sound as yours. Do you think I need the sort of things that might be considered 'a social life'? I attend school, have a wonderful family, make my own entertainment and have what some people consider is a good sense of humour. Do you think I could tolerate Brite one second unless I could laugh at his antics? I actually thought you were worth more, but my judgements are not always accurate. If you can't see what Brite and Sentimos did to this thread, its you that needs the sympathy my friend.

Sitting, but not in Judgement

Brite

Banned
ok this has gone too far doesnt matter who provoked or who started whatever, gone too far and im sorry if there was any offense caused at all should of stopped replying a long time ago, no need for all this

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
And would advice you to get out more cuz' there's alot of things you're gonna miss out on if you feel like that.

:clap:

I used to play DAoC pratically 24/7 ... then realised, one day, my life was slipping away and I had sod all to show for it.

As for "Your House! Which part makes you proud ?" .. well my answer is the one I move into next week, in real life, which I have just bought. ;)

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
starwind stfu you dont know shit only what you heard from jay, so hush

Jay doesnt have to say a word, ventrillo on then other hand speaks for its self, especially when hands free is on. ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
heh same hting i used to do, then i realised the fun that is women and booze xD

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Cwini :worthy:

New house you say, dont forget to put that picture of me you have on the wall, you know the one were im doing that goat down at the paradise allotments?

Gratz mate :D

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Offence

Rofl yet again. IMO the only posts that cause offense are those that use swearing as a means of argument, or bring in unjustified RL comments and abuse. There is a reason that comments like 'go throw yourself off a bridge irl' are against the CoC.
I have no problem with anyone telling me Im a useless player, couldnt hack it in RvR, that I boast about trophies and so on. If I couldn't deal with that I'd be off back to EQ2. But terms like 'shitty teenage whore', 'gay man' and the like don't need replying to - they'll get the poster banned anyway. It does rankle a little when the guy spouting such filth is one of the most disliked persons in the game, whether or not he pretends to be a close relative of gimself.

If Brite had to leave I would be genuinely sorry to see him go. For Grimy & Co. I'd personally grease the wheels.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
We should all listen to Belxavier tbh, he's a scientist irl don't you know! :worthy:

In all seriousness alot of people in this thread should be ashamed of themselves, out of all the threads on the forum the most harmless one turns into cival war, shocking.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Starwind said:
Jay doesnt have to say a word, ventrillo on then other hand speaks for its self, especially when hands free is on. ;)

lol i laugh at your total lack of knowledge. again, you dont know shit so pls keep it quiet. i know my personal attitude, my close friends also know the truth. you are nothing to me, so i suggest going to that corner where you have sent so many people, you "BIG MAN" you !

can we just drop it now?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
Lol. Do I sound like the sort of person you need feel sorry for? I can assure you my life is probably as sound as yours. Do you think I need the sort of things that might be considered 'a social life'? I attend school, have a wonderful family, make my own entertainment and have what some people consider is a good sense of humour. Do you think I could tolerate Brite one second unless I could laugh at his antics? I actually thought you were worth more, but my judgements are not always accurate. If you can't see what Brite and Sentimos did to this thread, its you that needs the sympathy my friend.
Yes I think everyone needs a social life and it seems to me like you have one. But the thing you wrote in your earlier post that there's not much to do made me feel sorry for you yes. But clearly it doesn't seem that way.. <confused>

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
We should all listen to Belxavier tbh, he's a scientist irl don't you know! :worthy:

In all seriousness alot of people in this thread should be ashamed of themselves, out of all the threads on the forum the most harmless one turns into cival war, shocking.

Just re-read this, civil typo :p

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
War

Zedenz said:
Just re-read this, civil typo :p

Don't see much that's Civil tbh :)

When can we start the actual killing then? It always seems to me that hurling insults and abuse is a substitute for despatching those you don't like.
Now where's that Ouzo. Or do I mean Ouzi?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Not quite as colorful as the other entries, I've devoted my mausoleum to just one type of critter nailed to the wall. Midgard is a country that isn't too rich in natural colours, so this wallpaper is pretty decent.

If you don't nail em too hard to the wall, they function as airco for a while as well. :)

faeries.jpg

faeries2.jpg

(Screenshots at 1280x1024, resized to save you bandwidth. ;))

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Amagawd lol, someone is an extreme fairy collector :worthy: nice lil collection.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Not quite as colorful as the other entries, I've devoted my mausoleum to just one type of critter nailed to the wall. Midgard is a country that isn't too rich in natural colours, so this wallpaper is pretty decent.

If you don't nail em too hard to the wall, they function as airco for a while as well. :)

(Screenshots at 1280x1024, resized to save you bandwidth. ;))

hahahaha rofl i remember once i was in houseing buying pots for rvr when was duoing with zed.. so were on teamspeak,

was whineging about no houses let u in to port etc then i was like omfg :EE! this ones scarey to zed, i just entered the moth house from silence of the lambs and i see its yours :p!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:

LOL i love em Tes and didnt u used to have them in a cottage AGES ago - im sure it was yours with them literally as wallpaper all round it - i loved em then and still do hehe :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
big respect to Tesla rly, musta taken ages to set em all up like tht.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla :fluffle:

I need to re-decorate my Villa :( I am put to shame by most in here! About my best trophy is Chimera :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, I had the cottage plastered full inside with them as well. I upgraded to the next size house for the extra vault and killed cartloads of more fairies to fill out the new house.

I've killed so many that Faery Parents frighten their children into behaving by telling them that Tesla will come for them if they don't behave. ;D

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
i admire the people who have the patience to collect all of those, i'd love to be able to but most who know me know i suck and dont have the time for pve :p

however, people who call pve roleplaying, surely isnt rvr roleplaying as we are all roleplaying a kobold shadowblade killing his enemies or a highlander paladin trying to kill his enemies. I dont get that, all i see if the "roleplaying" idea used by the "rvr people" who think the idea of taking a keep or killing a mob as stupidity.

also, people who lowered this nice thread to insults etc, please just fuck off and let the guys show their houses, your replies just show the level of maturity that you so proudly possess.

p.s. u weirdo tes for getting that many fairies :p musta taken god knows how long.

p.p.s ffs its dagger/mystik here...len left acc logged on AGAIN!

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
A little edited picture from a guild event we had about 1 year ago. Was a contest about who could decorate your house the best ~ my group won and the decorated house was Makwaerk's at #1870 :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Trophies

Gahh.....and I thought I was a trophy collector. I don't even come near..:worthy:

Using fairies as wallpaper - WHY, oh why didn't I think of that?

And... trying to line up even the few I have...just one of Mythics little ploys to make the game more difficult than it need be.

At least when you get fed-up of spellcrafting there's something to count to help send you to sleep....

I wonder if anyone has done that in Hibland with those square fairies...?

Cya

Tosen

Part of the furniture
My 3 babies... albion largest, and two 2nd largest lots :)

here

Located next to market - lot 740-742

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom