Proud to be a Midgardian!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
I put my troll hands together for you, fellow Midgardians.
I salute you all for your very well performed defence of Nottmore tonight against the hibs.

Well executed tactics, well followed orders from the BG leaders and most of all, well done for keeping the spirits high!

For Midgard! :)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I was playing hib then, was at nott with my bard, and it's not that much to be proud of I think:-P Hehe, you would know if you had been on the other side.

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, they had Me as there leader, No wonder they "would know if they had been on the other side." they wood most definatly know :D
And i tend to get very... Agressive when BEATING THE CRAP OUTTA MIDS

One thing does puzzle me tho.. why did u lot make it so easy for us to take back our keeps and towers, not that im complaining or anything but we kinda steam rolled right over them and it seemed like not a mid cud give two S**Ts

Meh.. i suppose when i lead next time ill have to think up ways of.. getting around defences

Cozak

Part of the furniture
VegetaFH1 said:
Ye, they had Me as there leader, No wonder they "would know if they had been on the other side." they wood most definatly know :D

One thing does puzzle me tho.. why did u lot make it so easy for us to take back our keeps and towers, not that im complaining or anything but we kinda steam rolled right over them and it seemed like not a mid cud give two S**Ts

Meh.. i suppose when i lead next time ill have to think up ways of.. getting around defences

We couldnt give a shit about the hib keeps, really. The iRvR was ruined when crau had to be taken for the relic raid :(

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
GrivneKelmorian said:
I salute you all for your very well performed defence of Nottmore tonight against the hibs.

Well executed tactics, well followed orders from the BG leaders and most of all, well done for keeping the spirits high!

rpppppppppppppps:fluffle:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
VegetaFH1 said:

I wonder,
I would, but i wasnt there :s

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:

Sorry gave comment before logging in,

Ure proud they defended notmore, but losed 2 hib keeps, and the 2 relics?...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
VegetaFH1 said:

Alot of mids wanted hibs to retake their keeps again.

U were still retaking bolg though when I logged.

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
Albs are mostly to blame. They were having a go at Arvakr shortly after Crim got under siege.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Sorry gave comment before logging in,

Ure proud they defended notmore, but losed 2 hib keeps, and the 2 relics?...

i am proud of that mids finnally are working together to defend their own realm.

And we didnt loose relics that was ours, we lost relics that we had taken from the hibs.

And I guess I forgot to tell the hibs that when I lead defence BG i preclaim the relics for myself.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
i am proud of that mids finnally are working together to defend their own realm.

Im afraid thats a rare occasion :(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Im afraid thats a rare occasion :(

Why the hell do you think im bloody proud of the mids that were there, working together so well?

Yes, it was a rare occasion, but im hoping that it will happen again.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Why the hell do you think im bloody proud of the mids that were there, working together so well?

Yes, it was a rare occasion, but im hoping that it will happen again.

Kinda big to say ure "proud" cause they worked together once :p

95% of the time they will still be rp whores

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dwera roleplaying!!! omfg what the world turned into -.-

Himse

FH is my second home
vavires said:
Kinda big to say ure "proud" cause they worked together once :p

95% of the time they will still be rp whores

Maybe you would understand if you actually led raids, where people actually HAD to work together.

Because if i remember right, the last ML raid you led, it was a right joke because nobody listened =P

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Maybe you would understand if you actually led raids, where people actually HAD to work together.

Because if i remember right, the last ML raid you led, it was a right joke because nobody listened =P

O but i do understand, and its like i said, "once" as griv also mentioned. Just said my opinion as most ppl in RvR just see the words "Realm poins" in their chatlog, and not the fire on a keep.

O and a bad bg once doesnt matter, at least i do something. And thats the few rotten apples in it, not me. Also not the point here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom