House entrance!

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
Why o´why cant people set house entrance to everybody??? I really hate it when I'm running around from house to house to find an open door to teleport me home. I especially hate when the door is locked in the house you has just spent several platins in, wont let you port in.... Thats what I get from putting food on someones table? So please!!!! Set house access to all if you have a teleporter!

- Jens

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Its because you raid people's fridges mate.

I think I've got my house set to everyone, teleporter upstairs. Feel free to drop by and buy nik-naks to help with the rent :D

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
but me dorf tends to get hungry from all that riding around!

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
And when you do find an open door, there's no bloody teleporter inside.

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
thats up to the house owner to have a teleporter... cant force them to buy stuff....

illu

Part of the furniture
TBH I totally agree. Many times you go and buy something and then it takes a few minutes to find a house that you can get in with a teleporter.

All houses should be open to the public by default with free teleporters inside :>

Oli - Illu

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
lots of gear to sell on 1717 and 1764 - and porters inside on right, come one come all :)

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
I bet that 90% of the locked houses has a teleporter inside Killder.... That why i complain

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Its something thats bugged me for ages too but a much simpler solution would be jsut to allow all CM's to allow port back to the housing entrance - solves all the probs then and you can even carry on browsing the ME or just use the porter there anyway :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The problem is surely that having your house open so that everyone can enter it it is not the default option. An awful lot of people simply have a house as to sell stuff, they have CM, teleporter and vault keeper, maybe a bind stone and a shared vault too.

What is the command to set your house open to all?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

Well its abit tricky with setting the house to all...thats why it really should have been made default by mythic for all to be able to enter and use merchants in houses...if people wanted privacy they could just remove the access instead of doing it the other way around...

But heres how you set your rights in your house...

/housefriend all

That will add the ALL to your house list of friends to whom you can set rights for.

Then enter the house...
Right click on the wall or what ever...
You get a control window for the house settings. Furthest down you have a button with the settings for all housefriends. Click it and you get another control window in which ALL should now be added. You set the ALL to a house access level that you like (usually "guest" or something like that).

Then you klick on the button second furthest down on the first control window (it gives you a control window with the access settings for each access level).

Choose the access level you did set "ALL" to. (usually "guest")
Now you fill in the different access squares you want ALL to have access too. Enter house, Use merchants, use bind stone, pay rent are usually good ones to give all access too. But be careful so you dont give all access to remove stuff from your house merchant.

Hope that helped...

/Charmangle

ps. Sorry for the bad english btw, im to hungover and tired to think about correct grammer atm!;) ds.

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Nicho :D Stop playing avalon and get back to us on Prydwen. Your regular house is gone btw. Only House Draakenbergs house remains. And I dunno when that will dissapear...

-Jens

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
....simpler solution would be jsut to allow all CM's to allow port back to the housing entrance...

Another lazy dwarf.... You move your beard to the house to save the 20%.... Drunken and lazy dwarfs you all are. Bet it is cause ya'll get tired from running with those small legs.

I agree though. Would be nice to help peps getting easier around by opening the house for teleport use. Most house have teleporters in there, and switch merchants on hookpoints as they are needed. Guess we aren't quite there with mids helping each other out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom