Your house! Which part makes you proud ?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
leviathane said:
My proudest asset of my house is this
myhouse000.jpg

Next door to me xD 2225 here :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Megarevs said:
I find it slightly amusing how your standards change from thread to thread. You talk about how I belittle people, when you post stuff like this:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=57887
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=175230&page=2It seems you are quite eager to jump on the flametrain when it's the matter of Gimmly + bro and MythieY.
There is a difference--I readily agree that I belittle specific individuals but I don't belittle whole groups of people, but these are individuals I have had personal in-game (or forum) with. To concretize, Gimmly and Encyptor are both people I have come in touch with and formed an opinion of. They are just as entitled to their opinion of me as I am of mine.

While I understand that you were not really aiming to belittle the people in this thread, your comment came off as rather arrogant, at least in my mind. I did not intend to start a flame war over it (sorry to the in-spirit posters in this thread), but the fact is that people don't get flamed by PvE addicts for achieving high-RR in the RvR forum, and thus PvErs should not have to put up with coming under fire if they achieve the PvE-equivalent of that.
Megarevs said:
And ofc my perspective of the game and my playstyle has changed radically, What did you expect? Imo you should try and calm down and see what I've actually wrote.
I am perfectly calm--this is a discussion forum designed for discussing (not arguing, arguably), and alternate opinions does not necessarily mean someone is upset. ;) For myself, my own perspective and playstyle of the game has also changed in a similar way, and yet I try my outmost not to let that change my attitude to the game (too much).

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
There is a difference--I readily agree that I belittle specific individuals but I don't belittle whole groups of people, but these are individuals I have had personal in-game (or forum) with. To concretize, Gimmly and Encyptor are both people I have come in touch with and formed an opinion of. They are just as entitled to their opinion of me as I am of mine.
I too have formed opinions of people replying to this thread, through in-game experiences. Just my bad it didn't show who it was aimed for. So imo there is absolutely no difference in your replies and the one i made except i didnt resolve to as low standards as calling ppl names and making pics etc.

Belomar said:
While I understand that you were not really aiming to belittle the people in this thread, your comment came off as rather arrogant, at least in my mind. I did not intend to start a flame war over it (sorry to the in-spirit posters in this thread), but the fact is that people don't get flamed by PvE addicts for achieving high-RR in the RvR forum, and thus PvErs should not have to put up with coming under fire if they achieve the PvE-equivalent of that.I am perfectly calm--this is a discussion forum designed for discussing (not arguing, arguably), and alternate opinions does not necessarily mean someone is upset. ;) For myself, my own perspective and playstyle of the game has also changed in a similar way, and yet I try my outmost not to let that change my attitude to the game (too much).
Yes it might be arrogant to think it's a waste of time to collect 9 dragon heads, but then again I believe that many others think I'm wasting my time RvR'ing. As you say yourself I'm just as entitled to my opinion as they are of theirs.
Think its admirable that Bluesky have made over 200 (?) dragonraids and done loads of shit for our realm, and a I greatly appreciate it. Like I've enjoyed the well-run raids he hosts. :worthy:
All in all what I did was write /roleplaying, so next time someone writes /elitist in a thread I've replied to I expect the same heroic defence from your side.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
Actually Merc didnt boast about having more of anything if you re-read the post.
So who was the one boasting about having more dragon heads then? I could have sworn it was Merc :p

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Sentimos/Gimmly ... all the same person as far as im concerned.

You say you are 35+ years old,so why act like a 5 year old, by selling cheats on ebay and being very abusive in game?

It dont take people long to work out what kind of person you are when doing somthing like that, so you cant blame anyone else for anything.

PS . I see Aeris is still picking on women.

Sentimos

Banned
Starwind said:
Sentimos/Gimmly ... all the same person as far as im concerned.

You say you are 35+ years old,so why act like a 5 year old, by selling cheats on ebay and being very abusive in game?

It dont take people long to work out what kind of person you are when doing somthing like that, so you cant blame anyone else for anything.

PS . I see Aeris is still picking on women.
erm RE READ my post please then go throw your self off a bridge irl.

And I haven't been abusive in game or sold / bought anything off Ebay.

Maybe people wouldn't pick on Merc if she was not such an arsehole?

Sentimos

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Sentimos said:
Maybe people wouldn't pick on Merc if she was not such an arsehole?

Many people don't, you do. If you and your brother can't learn to behave in a civilized manner in a BG (or anywhere else for that matter) you will get told about it by any moderator. That's a fact. Live with it.

'Arsehole is as arsehole does' I am quite happy to let people judge in-game who's one and who isn't. Your opinion don't matter to me one little bit, and the fact that you seem to be under the delusion that's what everybody thinks is laughable.

Two semis too many in your signature imo.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
erm RE READ my post please then go throw your self off a bridge irl.

^^^ Naaa you aint very abusive at all are you. ^^^

And for the record Sentimos , gimmly or who ever you are, the toon Sentimos level 50 valk was abusive to my mrs at bled bridge a few months ago when asked whats spec she was on her BD and she said she was dark,then sentimos decided to call her a noob , and when she replied with " thats my choice " then sentimos started being abusive.

Sentimos was very childish that day and abusive, certainly not the work of a 35+ year old.

So yes sentimos you are very abusive in game as far as i can see.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
So who was the one boasting about having more dragon heads then? I could have sworn it was Merc :p
Zeeby have you actually seen what this thread is about?

How is Mercury showing a pic of 9 dragon heads any different from me showing my trohpies or Cylian showing his Kobby Bar or Celena's house or Cozak's Lamorak Guilds banners - are we all boasting ? No. We are showing things we are proud of in our houses as per the thread topic rather than hijacking it with derogatory drivel.

Sentimos

Banned
mercury said:
Many people don't, you do. If you and your brother can't learn to behave in a civilized manner in a BG (or anywhere else for that matter) you will get told about it by any moderator. That's a fact. Live with it.

'Arsehole is as arsehole does' I am quite happy to let people judge in-game who's one and who isn't. Your opinion don't matter to me one little bit, and the fact that you seem to be under the delusion that's what everybody thinks is laughable.

Two semis too many in your signature imo.
I’ve seen the screen shots your the one making the stupid comments every single raid when he wins something like "Cheaters are not allowed to win" when he never even got banned for cheating anyway. To me it you just look like a jealous teenage whore get picked on a lot in school? I feel sorry if a guy ever gets mixed up with you what’s the poor bastard in for :(

Maybe a lot of semis but at lest I got a char past 1L5.

Starwind said:
^^^ Naaa you aint very abusive at all are you. ^^^

And for the record Sentimos , gimmly or who ever you are, the toon Sentimos level 50 valk was abusive to my mrs at bled bridge a few months ago when asked whats spec she was on her BD and she said she was dark,then sentimos decided to call her a noob , and when she replied with " thats my choice " then sentimos started being abusive.

Sentimos was very childish that day and abusive, certainly not the work of a 35+ year old.

So yes sentimos you are very abusive in game as far as i can see.
Thats pure ballshit.

Now re read my post again and again see that I didn't say im 35.

Sentimos
Last post I will make in this now I've made my point.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sentimos said:
And I haven't been abusive in game <snip>
The screenshots I sent GOA of you and your brother abusing me in pm tell a different story.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Lies

Sentimos said:
I’ve seen the screen shots your the one making the stupid comments every single raid when he wins something

No you haven't - well only in your imagination. Easy to say things like that. I can tell outright lies as well, and abuse your real-life persona, but as I'm not an inadequate psychopath I prefer other methods.

And as for being a jealous teenager (must be about the 5th mention of my age) I've won Erinys 3 times and Jacina's twice, and on the last occasion each time given it away, so I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be jealous of. The only sign of jealousy I've seen is that you cannot seem to get over the fact that I have a bit of in-game responsibility. And no lvl 50 character below RR2.

You haven't made a point, you've hurled abuse, stamped you little foot, and so now its time to take your ball home.
Bye bye

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Sentimos you aint going to admit it , just like the ebay thing, and the fact that you are gimmly.

I dunno maybe gimmly was using your acount when all the shit hit the fan, as he is your so called brother, and i will tell you now if my brother did that, his finger would not beable to touch a keyboard again, never mind play Daoc.

Now see that corner over there, get in it please.

Brite

Banned
gimmly whines are teh bore now

i want to see merc's IQ thats much more intresting as you asked for mine as abuse and you got it so come on heres a nice link www.iqtest.com funny how you ignored my reply and went off to abuse someone else :)

and cylian is not boasting really just showing somthing nice, where as theres a big difference with 9 dragon heads and a house with 4309583094 trophies thats just looks silly really in my opinion, so your bluesky who are you trying to fool? yourself?

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Iqq

Brite said:
sorry to do it in thread but as requested here is my IQ, maybe you should take one on the same site :p

Web-site IQ? Is that some sort of joke? 127 pftt. This is all you need to know Neanderthal : (the name has been edited by the guy hosting it for me before you accuse me of fraud - it's scanned straight off my bedroom wall)

mensacert.jpg

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
4309583094 trophies thats just looks silly really in my opinion

Rofl you slimy git. That wasn't your attitude when you BEGGED for my second Phoenix Feather.
And btw, in case you hadn't realised, it dont matter what your IQ is if you don't combine it with wisdom. That is where you are clearly one sandwhich short of a picnic.
Come back when you can play with people who are both intelligent and wise and more than a little considerate to others. However, I'm not holding me breath, as it could take some little time.

127? rofl

Brite said:
i think that should say mental hospital

..and can't stand to lose an argument either? What a gimmly!

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
seems a shame this thread been pissed all over as i think its good people enjoy different aspects of a game as well as life, or else all be same and boreing as zed! so some wanna roleplay some wanna rvr, but maybe some do both hence u can use banners from rvr etc now? regardless seems petty and stupid to shite on what others enjoy just cos u think would be waste of your own time.

as for iq test thing seems fairly accurate did it myself at work tho didnt focus too hard scored 136, tho im dyslexic so i know my IQ from professional testing in past was only a little bit lower from this test than has been before suprising for online test imo :). IQ tho should be noted not a measure of inteligence as repeatedly doing the exercises yields better scores and trains your mind think along certain lines, pattern recognition etc.

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
127... as far as im concerned this is from Mike Reids pop quiz. :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
belxavier said:
seems a shame this thread been pissed all over as i think its good people enjoy different aspects of a game as well as life, or else all be same and boreing as zed! so some wanna roleplay some wanna rvr, but maybe some do both hence u can use banners from rvr etc now? regardless seems petty and stupid to shite on what others enjoy just cos u think would be waste of your own time.
well said tbh :worthy::drink:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
To use Aeris' phrase........

rofl Brite got proper owned !

Brite

Banned
mercury said:
Rofl you slimy git. That wasn't your attitude when you BEGGED for my second Phoenix Feather.
And btw, in case you hadn't realised, it dont matter what your IQ is if you don't combine it with wisdom. That is where you are clearly one sandwhich short of a picnic.
Come back when you can play with people who are both intelligent and wise and more than a little considerate to others. However, I'm not holding me breath, as it could take some little time.

127? rofl

begged for the trophy? i simply said it was nice and wouldnt mind one for my house, but i dont spend much time in my house so i dont care too much, i might of said gimmie as a joke which probably enlarged your head a bit more.

come back when your not a social retard irl, your on 24/7 and never miss a raid in game or anything from what i can tell, do you actually have a life outside of daoc? i doubt it, come back when i can play with people who are intelligent? I can safely say that every single person in maelstrom (even including zebolt :p ) is more intelligent than you and a hell of a lot better to speak to and have a laugh with, people who actually prefer the challenge of fighting other players which are not predictable. You may have done stuff in PvE and when people dont care you think its jealousy or whatever, but its choice of not liking PvE.... anyone could get 9 dragon heads or so much money, it just takes time and i bet people could do it a hell of a lot faster than you have but people play this game mainly for RvR and the fact is i doubt you could ever get high realm rank because your just not good at the game in that way.

you may have a little certificate that says your all this and you probably polish it everyday while your head gets bigger but you live in your own little world and dont seem to understand anybody else at all and without understanding anybody else your not going to get far in life.

and I expect a defence for merc but look back and see who started insulting relentlessly even when i didn’t respond to those carried on, I simply replied to state that there where one point of view when it was made out that megarevs was being evil or whatever you would like to think when he wasn’t really just defending himself against some unnecessary flames but at the risk of stereotyping, a lot of the people posting here seem to be quite narrow minded, maybe that’s why you think im stupid or something because you have seen me joking about in a BG or FH or whatever, your showing your own intelligence by judging me from that, IQ test score or whatever, im happy with what i am and we will see where you are in the future and where I am..

megarevs was a tiny spark you could of ignored but you threw a petrol station at it

Sentimos

Banned
Starwind said:
Sentimos you aint going to admit it , just like the ebay thing, and the fact that you are gimmly.

I dunno maybe gimmly was using your acount when all the shit hit the fan, as he is your so called brother, and i will tell you now if my brother did that, his finger would not beable to touch a keyboard again, never mind play Daoc.

Now see that corner over there, get in it please.
Yes your right I’m going to admit someone I’m not, Aye I am Gimmly I RvR at the same time and play in the same fg doing multiple things ... I really did think you were smarter then that.

mercury said:
and can't stand to lose an argument either? What a gimmly!
Sorry I nearly fell of my chair with that one Gimmly got banned from the raids because he insulted you and you lost so you went crying to Bluesky I got the hole screeny as well I pm you them if you like.

I really don't give a shit how many EC / Sash you won normally people go on PvE raids to win stuff they need or trade or sell etc not to give a way. And I am happy with my char thanks rank 1 of my class in Europe.

Senti
That is my last post I leave you to flame merc.

Brite

Banned
Bluesky said:

rofl Brite got proper owned !

bluesky is a fat bastard

[16:39] <Brite> should i call bluesky a fat bastard ? :p
[16:39] <Mani-afk> hehe he´s a dwarf so it´s ok :)-

wouldnt have done it otherwise :clap: :m00: lol

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
How very tiresome and dull this thread has become now: personal insults here and there and highly offensive mud slinging and wishes of dangerous situations to people in real life - quite pathetic and sadly I doubt it will ever get back on track.

Heres hoping its nuked sooner rather than later.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Iqq

leviathane said:
tbh, mensa is no achievement these days.

Never said it was. But since I was thrown down a challenge it was the weapon I chose to use.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
Zeeby have you actually seen what this thread is about?

How is Mercury showing a pic of 9 dragon heads any different from me showing my trohpies or Cylian showing his Kobby Bar or Celena's house or Cozak's Lamorak Guilds banners - are we all boasting ? No. We are showing things we are proud of in our houses as per the thread topic rather than hijacking it with derogatory drivel.
Yes I've seen what this thread is about I even posted in it and showed my own house before I sold my 3 dragon heads to Merc..

And when Merc says: "Pffttt...not with only 5 of her heads she ain't..." And shows you his dragon heads is pure and simple boasting.

If he had just showed his dragon heads and not mentioned anything about having more than you, the so called dragon bitch (ok refrased that a little :p) it wouldn't have been boasting. There is a fine line but that is definately boasting..

I have nothing against you or merc and I boast about things I'm proud of too, but to deny that it's boasting is well.... silly imo. Nothing wrong with some friendly and harmless boasting to edge ppl.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well i ain't one for slagging ppl off, just a shame every thread on these forums always get turned into a slag match between ppl who are always keen to get their epeens out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom