Your house! Which part makes you proud ?

Brite

Banned
mercury said:
Amphrax you lying little toe-rag. I aint NEVER been near your house, never mind your bed, and I'm LOTSA Norse female.
I'm sending my heavy brothers round to give you free therapy :twak: and gather fresh firewood, and there's a whole Clan in the queue after that to take you for a boat trip and a free drink - in that lake near SF.

Nice boast but pftt... :wanker:

The Virgin Queen

lucky amp

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This is, as clearly stated in the thread subject even to those slow of mind, a roleplaying thread, so your input is neither required nor wanted, Megarevs.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
My proudest asset of my house is this
myhouse000.jpg

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Brite Views the first rung of the Evolutionary ladder from below..

Brite said:
lucky amp

How would you know, simian? At least Amp is semi-human....:puke:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
This is, as clearly stated in the thread subject even to those slow of mind, a roleplaying thread, so your input is neither required nor wanted, Megarevs.
Nor is your endless crusade to defend the weak and injured. :eek: (like MythieY :eek7: )
I cant see the point in getting nine dragon heads or any of the other trophies, just like I cant see the point in kitting out 10 chars with ml's, and uber templates if arent gonna rvr with them. Not that it bothers me, just a question that I would like answered.
To me it just seems a waste of time, well everyone plays the game their way :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs said:
I cant see the point in getting nine dragon heads or any of the other trophies, just like I cant see the point in kitting out 10 chars with ml's, and uber templates if arent gonna rvr with them. Not that it bothers me, just a question that I would like answered.
To me it just seems a waste of time, well everyone plays the game their way :)
I do believe you answered your own question there now kinda be quiet and let us play how we like thank you very much :p

Brite

Banned
Bluesky said:
I do believe you answered your own question there now kinda be quiet and let us play how we like thank you very much :p

yes but its both ways, a certain pver in this thread seemed to think that they where better than welll.... basically everyone because of what they had done in pve, and when i wasnt too bothered they didnt belive me and went on and on about how great they where :p

but heres what im proud of when im in my house, my charecter, kitted out the best it can and best of its class on UK servers, even if its is a bonedancer go QQ :p

stats0vc.jpg

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Planet Brite

...kitted out the best it can and best of its class on UK servers....
:clap: roflmao. Fortunately not all of us live on Planet Brite.

Most of us can distinguish between our houses and our toons. The walls should give you a clue, brainbox.

At least your frantic attention seeking gives us all a real laugh.

Now wash your hands, go straight back to WoW and give pathetic attempts at humour a rest, there's a good boy - or tomorrow it's no bananas again.

Nanny

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Megarevs said:
Nor is your endless crusade to defend the weak and injured. :eek: (like MythieY :eek7: )
First of all, isn't it funny that you would somehow categorize this thread as consisting of people who are "weak and injured"? I certainly don't see that, perhaps this is an effect of your somewhat strange perspective in this thread?
Megarevs said:
But it clearly does bother you, since you seem to have a need to come here and try to belittle people who have different objectives than you do. The fact is, as you so aptly remark yourself, that everyone has a different approach to the game--at one end of the scale are the people who only play the game for the PvE and roleplaying components, at the other are the people who only live for the PvP and RvR aspects. There is no right or wrong way to play this game, and yet people seem to have a need to impose their own will on other players and dictate how it should be played.

So, what is the point of collecting nine dragon heads? What is the point of collecting stamps, pins, coins or used envelopes? What is the point, for that matter, of collecting RPs? I mean, in the end, in the grand scheme of things, it hardly matters, now does it? Having a high-RR character in this game will have approximately zero impact on your future life anyway. It's what you do now with your playing time that matters, and other people frankly have no business telling you what you should do.

I find it slightly amusing to study your posting history on this forum and compare it to the attitude you are now displaying. One year ago you were sporting a much different attitude towards the game than now. For instance, you certainly are (or were?) an avid dragon raider yourself, and there was a time when you were not in an RvR guild doing FG vs FG warfare. Now, a year and some later, you are in a successful RvR guild and you have grown in realm ranks, and all of a sudden your outlook on the game has become radically different. To me your new-found l33tness seems to be a direct result of these two circumstances. I could be wrong, of course. :)

Finally, a small note to Brite: Saying that your character is "best of its class on UK servers" is slightly inaccurate--highest-RR certainly, but there are many definitions of what "best" means. (For instance, best as in "most skilled" is certainly undecidable.) ;)

Brite

Banned
mercury said:
:clap: roflmao. Fortunately not all of us live on Planet Brite.

Most of us can distinguish between our houses and our toons. The walls should give you a clue, brainbox.

At least your frantic attention seeking gives us all a real laugh.

Now wash your hands, go straight back to WoW and give pathetic attempts at humour a rest, there's a good boy - or tomorrow it's no bananas again.

Nanny

what i have said is a fact, so i dont know what your comments are about, and ive never even thought about playing WoW or any other MMORPG as i just about have time for daoc at the moment, but really.... what the hell are you on about?

Brite

Banned
Belomar said:
Btw, Brite, there is an RR11+ BD (Mrburns) on Camlann, which is also an official UK server.

Bd on camlann is a joke, nothing on that server matters imo :p

dont think any camlann people will read here to go OMG no QQ ect :p

i tried bd on camlann for a short time to lvl 30 and it was easymode, i even killed 2 x orange bds at the same time :p

having people to solo 24/7 where you will hardly be beaten, i wonder how long til rr11 warlock on camlann :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
fascinating how a harmless thread about house decorations turns into a flamethread :eek7:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
fascinating how a harmless thread about house decorations turns into a flamethread :eek7:
Totally agree m8y - it was quite a nice thread tbh - some humour/pics/light hearted comments etc but I guess its the destructive nature of some ppl who play daoc tho sadly.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
what i have said is a fact

This is true. In all the exhibitionist froth there could well be a fact. I just cba to look for it

Brite said:
so i dont know what your comments are about,

Now why doesn't that surprise me?

I'd just love to know your IQ - that is the actual figure, not what you imagine it to be.

Ninny

Sentimos

Banned
Bluesky said:
Totally agree m8y - it was quite a nice thread tbh - some humour/pics/light hearted comments etc but I guess its the destructive nature of some ppl who play daoc tho sadly.
Maybe if Mercury wasn't AN A CLASS wanker people wouldn't flame her. Gimmly got banned from your EC / Sash and his 66+ mod reset to zero etc because he defended him self against Mercury's shitty stupid teenage whore comments. Fair enough if she wants to be a total PvE whore but the attitude him / her what ever the fuck it, is retarded. And you booted my bb from the BG (There for ML EXP) and refused to talk to me for no reason at all?

Its obvious you and Mercury are good friends or maybe more then that I don’t know a 35 + man and a teenage female (doubt that very much probably a man) who knows what you get up to in vent. But the way you stick up for it is ridiculous.

I did not have anything against you but the way you treated me over Gimmly for no reason pissed me off. And I personally think Gimmly acted pretty cool here to the abuse and stupid comments every raid I seen the screen shots.

Sentimos
Flame Way :drink:

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Acquaintance

To set the record straight, I have never met Bluesky (whoever he is) I am not allowed to connect to Ventrillo so I have never spoken to him either and the only contact I have ever had is in game through the usual chat screens.

Lol - a post like that and he calls me retarded....

Historian

Brite

Banned
sorry to do it in thread but as requested here is my IQ, maybe you should take one on the same site :p

iq1zd.jpg

oh and i did it while a housemate was playing loud rap music and im tired so beat those excuses!

and rofl sentimos bluesky and mercia, awwwwwww thats just wrong, awwwwwww, no words, AWWWWWW JESUS, dont have kids if its true rofl

scared for life ;/

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
First of all, isn't it funny that you would somehow categorize this thread as consisting of people who are "weak and injured"? I certainly don't see that, perhaps this is an effect of your somewhat strange perspective in this thread?But it clearly does bother you, since you seem to have a need to come here and try to belittle people who have different objectives than you do. The fact is, as you so aptly remark yourself, that everyone has a different approach to the game--at one end of the scale are the people who only play the game for the PvE and roleplaying components, at the other are the people who only live for the PvP and RvR aspects. There is no right or wrong way to play this game, and yet people seem to have a need to impose their own will on other players and dictate how it should be played.

So, what is the point of collecting nine dragon heads? What is the point of collecting stamps, pins, coins or used envelopes? What is the point, for that matter, of collecting RPs? I mean, in the end, in the grand scheme of things, it hardly matters, now does it? Having a high-RR character in this game will have approximately zero impact on your future life anyway. It's what you do now with your playing time that matters, and other people frankly have no business telling you what you should do.

I find it slightly amusing to study your posting history on this forum and compare it to the attitude you are now displaying. One year ago you were sporting a much different attitude towards the game than now. For instance, you certainly are (or were?) an avid dragon raider yourself, and there was a time when you were not in an RvR guild doing FG vs FG warfare. Now, a year and some later, you are in a successful RvR guild and you have grown in realm ranks, and all of a sudden your outlook on the game has become radically different. To me your new-found l33tness seems to be a direct result of these two circumstances. I could be wrong, of course. :)
Yes, I have been on dragon raids, and though it was fun for the 5 first times. But I'm not known as a regular dragonraider. Too me it seems just as boring as any other PvE grinding. Imo there is a big difference in fighting AI (PvE) and intelligent living people, hence the reason I play DAoC and not EQ.
I find it slightly amusing how your standards change from thread to thread. You talk about how I belittle people, when you post stuff like this:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=57887
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=175230&page=2

It seems you are quite eager to jump on the flametrain when it's the matter of Gimmly + bro and MythieY.
I had no intentions of belittling ppl in this thread. This was not meant as a flame. If people grind endlessly hours to get 9 dragon heads to put on thier walls, I, and many others, catagorize them as roleplayers, nothing harmfull in that. Just like they might catagorize me as a "l33t ganker", and if they have a problem with that they should change playstyle.
And ofc my perspective of the game and my playstyle has changed radically, What did you expect? Imo you should try and calm down and see what I've actually wrote.
I'm sad I wasted my destructive powers on mids and not hibs an albs, wont happen again.

Brite

Banned
nice reply mega, my thoughts too couldnt have put it better really :)

Kaleid

Fledgling Freddie
Have read all the way through this thread and I'm astonished that folks add to a thread that is about something harmless, with none subject material, then turn round and say they they aren't interested anyway!!!
lol sorry but why add anything to the thread in the first place folks...

It seems a shame is all.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Megarevs said:
Imo there is a big difference in fighting AI (PvE) and intelligent living people
Ha! We're talking about albs and hibs here Mega :p

But yes I totally agree :x

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
rofl merc got proper owned !

and also lol @ merc calling brite an exhibitionist ! omg look at my dragon heads i have more than bluesky olololol !!!

btw i dont possess a house, i have one toa'd character and its only 7l2, so what category do i fit in?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
btw i dont possess a house, i have one toa'd character and its only 7l2, so what category do i fit in?

homeless! :D

Keld

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
First of all, isn't it funny that you would somehow categorize this thread as consisting of people who are "weak and injured"? I certainly don't see that, perhaps this is an effect of your somewhat strange perspective in this thread?But it clearly does bother you, since you seem to have a need to come here and try to belittle people who have different objectives than you do. The fact is, as you so aptly remark yourself, that everyone has a different approach to the game--at one end of the scale are the people who only play the game for the PvE and roleplaying components, at the other are the people who only live for the PvP and RvR aspects. There is no right or wrong way to play this game, and yet people seem to have a need to impose their own will on other players and dictate how it should be played.

Finally, a small note to Brite: Saying that your character is "best of its class on UK servers" is slightly inaccurate--highest-RR certainly, but there are many definitions of what "best" means. (For instance, best as in "most skilled" is certainly undecidable.) ;)

This pretty much sums up why Belo has the rep points he does imo...

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
rofl merc got proper owned !
Owned? Lets see who's still around this time next week shall we?

Aeris said:
and also lol @ merc calling brite an exhibitionist
You've only got to be able to read the Title of the thread to see that this is about the houses you have. You see NOTHING there about me, my levels or my MLs. Small point you and Brite seem to have overlooked. Mind you, that requires you to use both your brain cells, obviously not a common occurrence.

aeris said:
I'm tempted to say 'naff' but I'll refrain.
Instead, since you don't own a house, why hijack the guys thread with irrelevant waffle? Use what you have, man, and leave the clever stuff to your mate. You know it makes sense.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
and also lol @ merc calling brite an exhibitionist ! omg look at my dragon heads i have more than bluesky olololol !!!
Actually Merc didnt boast about having more of anything if you re-read the post. This thread was started to showcase things you are proud of in your house before the "other" content appeared.

On topic (yes, there was a reason this Cylian started this thread suprisingly enough) Merc posted the pic just before giving me 2 of them.

The reason for the post was how often will you ever see something like 9 Dragon Heads in the same screenshot in the same place. Not too common an appearance imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom