Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I thinkk it would be very sensible to check worldwide if any idiots are storing explosive chemicals in urban areas

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I thinkk it would be very sensible to check worldwide if any idiots are storing explosive chemicals in urban areas

Who would do that? The UN?

I didn't think you supported international organisations and we should pursue a policy of isolationism?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who would do that? The UN?

I didn't think you supported international organisations and we should pursue a policy of isolationism?
You'd think that sensible governments would be asking regional officials to confirm their local areas are safe right now :)

Gwadien

You'd think that sensible governments would be asking regional officials to confirm their local areas are safe right now :)

We've had like 200 years expierence handling the stuff, we made mistakes, developing countries will also make the same mistakes. I'm sure lots of developing countries are scrambling right now to check their storage.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We've had like 200 years expierence handling the stuff, we made mistakes, developing countries will also make the same mistakes. I'm sure lots of developing countries are scrambling right now to check their storage.
I don't buy this "countries have to make their own mistakes to learn" shit.

Countries don't learn, people do, and elected officials in developing countries have been to great schools, probably our schools.

It's also why I think it's so disgusting that we mishandled coronavirus so badly, have had so much death and were so poorly prepared.

We were told exactly what we should do and how we should prepare by an international organisation setup to do just that. We also had examples in our globalised world of previous outbreaks and how to handle them.

But people have still given our criminally negligent government a pass. "How were we supposed to know"??

How were we supposed to know??!! We were fucking repeatedly told and repeatedly shown.

Just like Beirut. Which is why local officials are in jail, where they should be, for criminal negligence.

It's where some of our politicians should be - but in the same way that we jail murderers but don't jail warmongers we're failing to jail those who are responsible for the deaths of thousands, who's job it was to prepare for this and ensure we were protected.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Anger and dismay has been building in Beirut as officials admitted that a massive port explosion that killed at least 135 people, injured thousands and left many more homeless was foreseeable and had been the subject of repeated warnings.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The Halifax explosion was wwwwaaayyyy bigger I thought?

A lack of accuracy at the time of the Halifax explosion makes it hard but it is estimated at nearly 3kt, about double the Beirut one. Although technically it would still be in the list of most powerful non nuclear explosions.

Reading the following about the Mont Blanc always amazed me about the size of the explosion:

halifax-titanic-historical.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Teacher in Paris was just beheaded for showing cartoons of the Prophet Muhammed - terrorist is then shot dead by police.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Reported if it was the other way around.

Two probable racist get their comeupance at hands of brave probable trump haters.

Funny how its 'WHITE' , but when its brown its all 'whats that got to do with it racist.'

Gwadien

But you said that it's evidence of diversity not working.

If you mean diversity not working because morons attack people that are associated by their religion with other people that have done bad things.

Then yeah, those people are morons, and they're the reason why it doesn't work.

You're the reason why it doesn't work, because you're unable to see the world outside of your gammon eyes.

Gwadien

...and arms sales

I did mean to say a full trade embargo too, but as I say, it won't happen.

I know Job will swoop in and say it's because we're all snowflakes and we don't want to upset the Muslims.

The reality is that we're just fucking greedy.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Can't stand Erdogan but he has proved all the STW morons utterly wrong. He has blown up loads of Syria's military and yet Russia hasn't started WW3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom