Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by ECA, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Scouse

Scouse HERO! FH Subscriber

This is true.

If you're wearing a bomb vest, fake or not, po-po are most likely going to fire.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Scouse

You were ten seconds early with your post :)

Actually - I do agree from the end of the video. But I think when there were a lot of people on him (including more than one cop) then his arms could have been immobilised then.

It had occured to me that you could remote detonate - but then killing him wouldn't have made a difference to that - you can detonate remotely if he's dead or alive. And I certainly wouldn't have been selecting full-auto if I thought a bomb belt was in play (just in case).

Don't get me wrong, I have sympathy with the cops, none for the twat (other than he's clearly a mental case, so I sympathise there) but wish it had turned out differently when it looks like there was potential for that.

3. Gumbo

Gumbo FH is my second home

Show's death..

This video, as long as it stays up... The video shows to me someone who has the body language of someone wrestling to control the arms of the guy on the floor. I would suggest that having seen the belt by this point, the office who fired had already decided to, but needed the member of the public to clear. Their ROEs are clear in this respect. He poses an immediate threat to the policemen and the public.

4. Gumbo

Gumbo FH is my second home

We're crossing each other :)

Suffice to say I'm happy to buy that cop a beer. I've had a few with someone who was in CO19, the subject of ROE in these circumstances has come up. What we can see with the wonder of social media is that these guys did their job as briefed and trained. I'm quite happy with the ROE as they stand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Job

Job The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Armchair Liberals.

Shoot the fucker...the reason the last lot managed to run amok, killing and stabbing..pushing people to their deaths ,was because there were no armed police.
    Shoot him dead and prepare for other combatants..and shoot them dead too.
    Yes I know your considered, hindsight analysis is more important than innocent lives.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  6. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter

Saves the cost of a trial in 50 years bed and breakfast.

7. dysfunction

dysfunction FH is my second home

Yes and a clear sign to idiots that if you do this kind of shit you're dead.

Perhaps you kill one or two people but the police and as if seems in this case the public are not going to let you get away with the killing spree you had hoped for.

I am hoping this will deter more fucking idiots from doing stupid things like this in the future

8. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

Newsnight confirmed from a anti terror source a Times story that the attacker was released last year from Prison and was wearing a tag.

9. SilverHood

SilverHood Resident Freddy

I thought it was interesting to see the public intervene in the way that they did. When these types of attacks first started, people ran and a lot of people died. A few people standing up to these guys with fire extinguishers probably saved some lives.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Job

It just gets better, one of the guys involved was a muderer out on day release.
    He slit the throat of a young girl in a random, unprovoked attack in 2004.

Day release eh..hmmmmm.

11. Bodhi

Bodhi FH is my second home

Found out this morning the snackbar lived about 5 minutes away from us in Stafford - in a block of flats built on my old workplace.

12. Job

• Facepalm Facepalm x 2
  13. Scouse

His son's political opinions @Job:
    Dad supports son's views, which are supported by evidence - whereas the tories time and again pander to wankers like you from the "lock 'em up and hurt them" brigade - which has been proven not to work.

Rehabilitation, properly funded, properly funded policing - that works. Increasing sentences does not - never has, it's beyond arguing because we've multi-decade evidence proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This dad, who just lost his son, still understands that - yet you're such a Bo-Jo dick-suck that you swallow that down and have a go at the father, in the face of all evidence.

But to be fair - it's to be expected. It's all you're capable of.

14. Job

It doesnt work.
    The prisons are chock full of prisoners, repeat offending is as bad as ever, we have just introduced repeat non custodial sentencing to keep them from becoming unworkable.
    Im actually having a go at him for politicising his sons death while accusing Boris of it.
    What a steaming pile of pious liberal pricks...Ill stand here and say the father sees his sons death as honourable in his clueless attachment to being the most liberal in the room.
    Hes fucking basking in the glory of it and it wont be long before someone has the balls to say it

• Facepalm Facepalm x 3
  15. Scouse

Locking people up for long time with zero spent on rehabilitation does indeed not work. In fact, we've proven time and again that it makes things worse..

Countries that rehabilitate do great. We don't.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Job

17. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

I feel like this thread is going to be busy soon.

(No, I'm not going to bomb anyone)

18. Job

Well at least they have the common decency to not pretend to like us.

19. Gwadien

They've been brainwashed.

What's your excuse?

20. Job

21. Job

Shamimas crying again about losing her british citizenship, the mirror have done a carefuly crafted photoshoot.

The union jack cushion...I mean really....holding a puppy would have done it.

[​IMG]

22. Gwadien

Right wingers on Turks.

You must have your fireworks out @Job

Inb4 it's victims fault for living in Germany

23. Job

Strangely asked for Americans to storm the world controlling secret bases...omitted to give directions.