Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Easy to say in hind sight. If he didnt want to be in the line of fire he shouldnt have been wearing a fake bomb vest and go around stabbing people.
This is true.

If you're wearing a bomb vest, fake or not, po-po are most likely going to fire.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
One angle looks very much like the last member of the public on him his trying to control his arms. The policeman who takes the shot seems to suggest that he's ready, at which point the member of the public is dragged away by the second officer before, bang, bang.

They don't have time for careful analysis. They are given moments, to evaluate. Member of public is holding down the arms of a guy with what looks like a belt of explosives. Member of public is out of the line of fire, eliminate threat.

NOTHING at all wrong with what I've seen. You're welcome to your views, weird as I might find them. Perhaps you could take a moment to consider the results of successful suicide belt attacks from around the world and think again about what a policeman is supposed to do when confronted with that situation. If anything it shows remarkable restraint to just loose a couple of rounds. I'd have been selecting full auto and making sure.
You were ten seconds early with your post :)

Actually - I do agree from the end of the video. But I think when there were a lot of people on him (including more than one cop) then his arms could have been immobilised then.

It had occured to me that you could remote detonate - but then killing him wouldn't have made a difference to that - you can detonate remotely if he's dead or alive. And I certainly wouldn't have been selecting full-auto if I thought a bomb belt was in play (just in case).

Don't get me wrong, I have sympathy with the cops, none for the twat (other than he's clearly a mental case, so I sympathise there) but wish it had turned out differently when it looks like there was potential for that.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Show's death..

This video, as long as it stays up... The video shows to me someone who has the body language of someone wrestling to control the arms of the guy on the floor. I would suggest that having seen the belt by this point, the office who fired had already decided to, but needed the member of the public to clear. Their ROEs are clear in this respect. He poses an immediate threat to the policemen and the public.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
We're crossing each other :)

Suffice to say I'm happy to buy that cop a beer. I've had a few with someone who was in CO19, the subject of ROE in these circumstances has come up. What we can see with the wonder of social media is that these guys did their job as briefed and trained. I'm quite happy with the ROE as they stand.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Armchair Liberals.

Shoot the fucker...the reason the last lot managed to run amok, killing and stabbing..pushing people to their deaths ,was because there were no armed police.
Shoot him dead and prepare for other combatants..and shoot them dead too.
Yes I know your considered, hindsight analysis is more important than innocent lives.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Saves the cost of a trial in 50 years bed and breakfast.

Yes and a clear sign to idiots that if you do this kind of shit you're dead.

Perhaps you kill one or two people but the police and as if seems in this case the public are not going to let you get away with the killing spree you had hoped for.

I am hoping this will deter more fucking idiots from doing stupid things like this in the future

Embattle

FH is my second home
Newsnight confirmed from a anti terror source a Times story that the attacker was released last year from Prison and was wearing a tag.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I thought it was interesting to see the public intervene in the way that they did. When these types of attacks first started, people ran and a lot of people died. A few people standing up to these guys with fire extinguishers probably saved some lives.

Job

It just gets better, one of the guys involved was a muderer out on day release.
He slit the throat of a young girl in a random, unprovoked attack in 2004.

Day release eh..hmmmmm.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Found out this morning the snackbar lived about 5 minutes away from us in Stafford - in a block of flats built on my old workplace.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
His son's political opinions @Job:
It's beyond disgusting that Boris Johnson, Priti Patel and newspapers like the Mail are using Jack Merritt's death and image to promote an agenda he fought against all his life. He was a passionate believer in rehabilitation and transformative justice, not draconian sentencing.
Dad supports son's views, which are supported by evidence - whereas the tories time and again pander to wankers like you from the "lock 'em up and hurt them" brigade - which has been proven not to work.

Rehabilitation, properly funded, properly funded policing - that works. Increasing sentences does not - never has, it's beyond arguing because we've multi-decade evidence proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This dad, who just lost his son, still understands that - yet you're such a Bo-Jo dick-suck that you swallow that down and have a go at the father, in the face of all evidence.

But to be fair - it's to be expected. It's all you're capable of.

Job

It doesnt work.
The prisons are chock full of prisoners, repeat offending is as bad as ever, we have just introduced repeat non custodial sentencing to keep them from becoming unworkable.
Im actually having a go at him for politicising his sons death while accusing Boris of it.
What a steaming pile of pious liberal pricks...Ill stand here and say the father sees his sons death as honourable in his clueless attachment to being the most liberal in the room.
Hes fucking basking in the glory of it and it wont be long before someone has the balls to say it

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It doesnt work
Locking people up for long time with zero spent on rehabilitation does indeed not work. In fact, we've proven time and again that it makes things worse..

Countries that rehabilitate do great. We don't.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I feel like this thread is going to be busy soon.

(No, I'm not going to bomb anyone)

Job

Well at least they have the common decency to not pretend to like us.

Job

Shamimas crying again about losing her british citizenship, the mirror have done a carefuly crafted photoshoot.

The union jack cushion...I mean really....holding a puppy would have done it.

0_begjpeg.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Right wingers on Turks.

You must have your fireworks out @Job

Inb4 it's victims fault for living in Germany

Job

Strangely asked for Americans to storm the world controlling secret bases...omitted to give directions.

Job

I dont know where to begin.

He was fucking lonely, hes, actually pulled the fucking mental health card out to defend his shite leadership.

You might have botch past the telegraph wall.

Heres the text.
Sadiq Khan: "I’ve struggled (with loneliness). I realised I should feel confident talking about it"
The Mayor of London talks candidly about his mental health and the issues he has faced during the coronavirus lockdown.

21 June 2020 • 2:27pm

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan talks candidly of his struggles with loneliness and his mental health over the coronavirus lockdown.

Sadiq Khan has admitted that he has not always “provided proper leadership” as he struggles with his mental health during lockdown.

The Mayor of London said that he was used to stressful situations, but the coronavirus pandemic and the resultant lockdown has proved to be “the hardest of [his] professional life, in relation to the loneliness”.

In an interview with The Sunday Times Magazine, in which he addressed the Black Lives Matter movement as well as controversies over his handling of the Transport for London (TfL) saga as well as the boxing up of public monuments, Mr Khan spoke candidly about his mental health.

“I’ve found it really tough,” he said. “So, for eight weeks I didn’t leave, literally, my home and Tooting Common. That’s it. I thrive on company, on being out and about. And I was struggling.”

Asked if it had seriously affected his mental health, he responded: “I’ve no doubt it did. In the sense of just feeling a bit down. There are days when I’m not providing proper leadership. I definitely… I felt fragile.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom