Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Theres a crowd funding for the kid who egged the senator.

I love these days, the internet is really getting into its stride...I thought it would have happened much sooner, but its taken decades.
What will the next decade bring.
Senator attacked by 1000 mini drones?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That shitty senator had to endure an actual egg?

We need a tiny violin smilie.

Job

49 muslims killed and they show a picture of a white mourner.

Just trying to prove a point..not share the grief...agenda till the end.

Job

Of all the directly affected mourners, how many are likely to be white?

I mean youd have to wait a good bit for one to turn up.
And they did..for an agenda.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Of all the directly affected mourners, how many are likely to be white?

I mean youd have to wait a good bit for one to turn up.
And they did..for an agenda.

Don't you understand that you can have friends outside of your racial circles?

What makes you think that Muslims stick to theirselves and only befriend Muslims?

It's painfully obvious that your exposure to people not like yourself is VERY limited, like ridiculously, that's why you live in this fucked up bubble thinking everything in a conspiracy.

Job

The entire world us now agenda politics driven .

I point one out.
Tin hatter!

Of course I know that muslims have non muslim friends.
You also know why the Guard posted that pic, but agreeing with me wouldnt fit your general stance.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The entire world us now agenda politics driven .

I point one out.
Tin hatter!

Of course I know that muslims have non muslim friends.
You also know why the Guard posted that pic, but agreeing with me wouldnt fit your general stance.

That's because I don't believe that the Guardian would use a terrorist attack where 50 people were killed to push their own agenda.

Unlike you are right at this very minute; hence why you are justifying a terrorist attack.

You're a blight on humanity, the quicker you're gone the better.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's because I don't believe that the Guardian would use a terrorist attack where 50 people were killed to push their own agenda.
Then you're naive IMO. Everything they publish is on-message.

But in this case the message is right and Job is just being his usual racist self.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Citizens disarm crazy (knife in his hand), pigs with guns turn up, shoot him.

Don't understand why they didn't cuff him, considering they were kneeling on his chest at one point.

Yes I don't really know. He was disarmed and then shot? Perhaps he had a makeshift bomb vest or a gun or something.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Allegedly.
Crap.

Watched it on twitter. Cops were all over him. If they can't keep a guy pinned down when they're knelt on his chest then what they fucking for?

Get off. Walk back six feet. Shoot him.

One of the cops actually pulled a member of the public off the guy so they could shoot him.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe he had something strapped to him, but if it was real, he'd have detonated it.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
You honestly think that the police should wait and see if he finds the trigger and pulls it, then wait for it to go bang or not before shooting him?

Sometimes you come across as really fucking bright Scouse. Other times...

MI4cB3R.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You honestly think that the police should wait and see if he finds the trigger and pulls it, then wait for it to go bang or not before shooting him?
Did you watch it?

If he was "fumbling" for a trigger (lol) then he had plenty of time whilst they were dragging the member of the public off him then walking away.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Sometimes you come across as really fucking bright Scouse. Other times...

MI4cB3R.jpg

Well if you are Scouse the expert on being and voting green while taking long haul flights, talking about tax while avoiding it, etc. then being an expert in policing is just another step in his douche bag rating and rather unsurprising as he long ago surpassed the grand master level.

The result isn't really a surprise if what has been said so far turns out to be fact.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I watched it I don't think he needed to be shot, I also dislike the fact that the dead chappy felt the need to hurt a load of people for a random cause / sky fairy. Such is the life of a pacifist... I become compleately conflicted when things like this happen ....

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Did you watch it?

If he was "fumbling" for a trigger (lol) then he had plenty of time whilst they were dragging the member of the public off him then walking away.
Easy to say in hind sight. If he didnt want to be in the line of fire he shouldnt have been wearing a fake bomb vest and go around stabbing people.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Did you watch it?

One angle looks very much like the last member of the public on him his trying to control his arms. The policeman who takes the shot seems to suggest that he's ready, at which point the member of the public is dragged away by the second officer before, bang, bang.

They don't have time for careful analysis. They are given moments, to evaluate. Member of public is holding down the arms of a guy with what looks like a belt of explosives. Member of public is out of the line of fire, eliminate threat.

NOTHING at all wrong with what I've seen. You're welcome to your views, weird as I might find them. Perhaps you could take a moment to consider the results of successful suicide belt attacks from around the world and think again about what a policeman is supposed to do when confronted with that situation. If anything it shows remarkable restraint to just loose a couple of rounds. I'd have been selecting full auto and making sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom