Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Personal abuse? You spout stuff with nothing to back it up. You are not the most level headed person on here. Please get a grip.

The 5G thread shows that you are looking at it from outside of what the UK is doing. We are not unlicensed. We are not using 80Ghz spectrum. I *work* in the telecoms industry right now deploying 5G and I know for a fact it is going to be targetted at business users as that is where the money is. Tell me, how many mobile providers are going to deploy millions of cells across the UK for mobile users to enjoy "high" speeds? None. It is too costly in both kit and laying fibre. It simply will not happen.
There is much more to 5G than faster internet.
As I pointed out it is being built as a very handy total urban spy network..it can handle literally millions of extremely low power microphones and cameras.
The government has always put spying on the people as the first job of the telecoms industries.
The digital hard wired network is a spying machine first, voice carrier second.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
So what? Fucking GOOGLE knows more about you than your government ever will....

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
That is true. BUT, aren't we able to contact corps and make them delete ALL our information, or is it dependent upon if we have a good reason to have them delete it? Is there a form everyone could use to send to every company ever to have them delete all our personal info?

Job

So everyones having a go at the people the killer looked up to.
Guilty by association and that.

Staying very quiet about him comparing himself to Nelson Mandela.
Doesnt fit the agenda

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Probably posted already:

54437169_796475680709293_8990831177325608960_o.jpg

Turkish cousin posted. What kind of rifle is this?

Job

I take it back.
1 reddit post is covering the attack.
Asking people not to watch the live stream video because its upsetting.

Which is just snowflakyarious

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I take it back.
1 reddit post is covering the attack.
Asking people not to watch the live stream video because its upsetting.

Which is just snowflakyarious

I watched it.

I don't recommend anyone does. I've seen some fucked up things on a screen, but that's some next level fucked up shit.

Job

I started watching it..innocent people being snuffed out, the cold remote targetting of victims.
It was horrific..
Until I realised I was accidently watching a US drone video.

Job

Is Molly saying she could imagine herself agreeing with it after a slip to the right.

Job

The fact that she picked that up as non trolling..which in the Liberal world means I have some agreement with it.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Is Molly saying she could imagine herself agreeing with it after a slip to the right.
No. Read it again. Twice. Then maybe you'll understand .. but probably not.

The fact that she picked that up as non trolling..which in the Liberal world means I have some agreement with it.
Took me a few attempts to understand what you were trying to say there. Grammar helps, it shouldn't be optional. It's still gibberish.

Gwadien

Trolling the libs by killing 50 NZers - sorry I mean dirty Muslims.

Good troll.

You're lower than pond life. I still feel like I could get on with a member of the Taliban than I could you. At least they have an excuse for being fucked up in the head.

Job

I think she called it trolling.

In the pseudo liberal viewpoint, everything that is uncomfortable is trolling...they use that word to undermine any validity in it.
So for her to admit at least one part is not trolling means she agrees with it.
So Im commenting that theres a darkness in her inclusive soul.

Job

No. Read it again. Twice. Then maybe you'll understand .. but probably not.

Took me a few attempts to understand what you were trying to say there. Grammar helps, it shouldn't be optional. It's still gibberish.
Its not gibberish though is it..you just dont like it, so you stick your fingers in your ears.

Gwadien

In the pseudo liberal viewpoint, everything that is uncomfortable is trolling...they use that word to undermine any validity in it.

You're right.

Deep down every human being has this deep down desire to wipe out Muslims and have white people as the super race.

Everyone.

EVERYONE.

Or just you.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Its not gibberish though is it..you just dont like it, so you stick your fingers in your ears.
In what universe is saying that a single statement isn't a troll means they agree with it? That makes no logical sense, hence gibberish.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

You totally misunderstood the point. Plus Molly is not a ‘liberal’. She’s a traditional conservative and her expertise is precisely this sort of stuff hence why I posted it rather than some random opinion.

Job

Id say that an awful lot of people agree that islamic immigration leads to conflict.

You always have to go for the ridiculous to argue your point dont you.

Job

You totally misunderstood the point. Plus Molly is not a ‘liberal’. She’s a traditional conservative and her expertise is precisely this sort of stuff hence why I posted it rather than some random opinion.
Oh..well, shes at ease with her darkness then

Job

I would say that muslim immigration is rocking the foundations of the western world.

I know you dont like it but.
You have Trump
Brexit
Orban
Lega Nord
Nationl Front
Vox
Swiss Peoples party 29%
Fisdesz 49%
Vmro 39%
Law and Justice 37%
Austria freedom party 26%
Flemish Alliance 20%
Danish peoples party 21%

Anyone who says that isnt an issue is an idiot.

and of course Jobbik of hungary with 19%. :)

Gwadien

I would say that muslim immigration is rocking the foundations of the western world.

I know you dont like it but.
You have Trump
Brexit
Orban
Lega Nord
Nationl Front
Vox
Swiss Peoples party 29%
Fisdesz 49%
Vmro 39%
Law and Justice 37%
Austria freedom party 26%
Flemish Alliance 20%
Danish peoples party 21%

Anyone who says that isnt an issue is an idiot.

and of course Jobbik of hungary with 19%. :)

That's because it isn't an issue.

The issue is people aren't addressing the true issues that we have, but we're distracting ourselves with bullshit which even if achieved wouldn't change people's lives, they will still be poor and angry, and will need something else to distract their selves with.

This is why I find you hilarious, because you think you're fighting the people's cause, but in reality you're feeding the people's distraction, get a grip and channel your anger into something productive.

The 'Liberal Elites' are sat around making more money than ever laughing at you because you think you're attacking their position, you're doing the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom