Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There are about 90,000 schools tho. So whilst 8 isn't great...

...plus, too many kids, yadda yadda yadda ;)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Cue NRA calls to arm teachers, followed by Infowars claiming its all fake anyway, in 5..4..3...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The world is getting more Judge Dredd every day.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
They run it every time. Change the location dates. Same article basically though. 100 times a year or so.

Maybe one day it will actually have an effect. Glad I live in NYC, some of the toughest gun laws in the USA. That said, the morons in congress are trying to pass a law that will force states to respect other states carry laws, which is just insanity.

Job

So, someone from Texass can open carry in New York?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Maybe one day it will actually have an effect. Glad I live in NYC, some of the toughest gun laws in the USA. That said, the morons in congress are trying to pass a law that will force states to respect other states carry laws, which is just insanity.
Totally insane but the NRA spends more on the GOP than ever. They are untouchable at the moment.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Nice. Infowars is scum. Utter bunch of bastards.

And just like Trump was spawned by hatred of what the left is doing to Merica. Between the BS coming from the left and right in US it's hard to see how this ends well. If the media could stick to reporting facts without political bias the world would be a much better and safer place. Or, just get rid of professional politicians, have a yearly lottery in each state for seats in the government. After the year they go back to their lives and jobs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Seems like a lovely family who were doing the right thing by a boy who'd clearly had a woefully inadequate upbringing in a country where gun ownership isn't a big deal (and clearly the vast majority of gun owners aren't going to go on shooting sprees).

I wouldn't call it bizzare numfuckery. I'd call it well-meaning people who ended up being fucked over.

DaGaffer

Jesus f christ...the family who took in the school shooter, what level of bizzare numfuckery are we dealing with here...he seemed depressed, so we let him stay in our home with his AR15 rifles that he promised he didnt have a key for.
Family hosting Nikolas Cruz knew he was odd, but not dangerous

In the context of American society, none of this is abnormal. I do find it slightly ironic that he worked in military intelligence and she’s a medic; collectively they have a lot more exposure to psychologically damaged people than most.

There’s nothing unusual about this kid; the world is full of broken people, it’s just that America gives them an easy way to express their frustrations in blood.

Job

Nothing unusual about the kid..he had been expelled from school, been visited by the Police 40 times and had just lost his mother.
Lets let him into our house with no background info, with his gun collection.
Only in America sums it up.

DaGaffer

Nothing unusual about the kid..he had been expelled from school, been visited by the Police 40 times and had just lost his mother.
Lets let him into our house with no background info, with his gun collection.
Only in America sums it up.

He'd been expelled from school just after he'd lost his mum and become an orphan, so not that unusual. The "background info" was his school friend, their own son, so not unusual, and the gun collection is perfectly normal in America. Yes, "only in America" sums it up, but the reason why is access to guns, not the kid's psychological state, which is found in millions of traumatised people. If he'd been visited by the cops that many times, then taking his guns away would have been a logical thing to do, anywhere but America where it breaches your Constitutional rights.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Lets face it, there is nothing surprising about gun control resulting in less deaths but mass shooting after mass shooting just doesn't seemingly convince quite a few Americans.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The only thing arming teachers will do is create more deaths in schools, what happens when a teacher is having a stressful day? or going through a bad breakup etc and turns his/her gun on students? what will Trump say then? Should students be armed?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The only thing arming teachers will do is create more deaths in schools, what happens when a teacher is having a stressful day? or going through a bad breakup etc and turns his/her gun on students? what will Trump say then? Should students be armed?
Would teachers have to carry their assault rifles to the bog with them when they have a shit or leave it on their desk with a 'do not touch' sign?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Would teachers have to carry their assault rifles to the bog with them when they have a shit or leave it on their desk with a 'do not touch' sign?
Surprised he hasn't suggested replacing fire extinguishes with Assault Rifles yet "In case of emergency, break the glass and start shooting."

DaGaffer

Of course the students should be armed. The only solution to guns is more guns. What are you? Some kind of communist?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just makes teachers target #1... then they can carry on at their leisure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom