Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I like him too now. Maybe he shagged my mum in a previous life or something.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So good morning and hurt them is only slightly diffetent.
Bit of freudian going on there I think.

Job

Channel 4 covering the New York attack...basically its Trumps fault, 10 interviews with people who hate Trump, a reporter who hates republicans and a few stories of how if you dont love everyone, then you are asking to be attacked.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Channel 4 covering the New York attack...basically its Trumps fault, 10 interviews with people who hate Trump, a reporter who hates republicans and a few stories of how if you dont love everyone, then you are asking to be attacked.

You mean marginalisation of minorities (especially Muslims and Mexicans under Trump? Yea no, doesn't exist does it cyka bylat.)))))))))

Nah, these kids getting pissed off at a country rejecting them, going on facebook and some billionaire dude messages him, who is some guy in a mansion who is a bossman of ISIS, he's chilling though, getting that dollar from some shady dudes in the middle east who like shit to hit the fan because it's hilarious, also, the power trip of playing the most powerful nation on the planet must be amazing.

I don't see Trump blocking those dudes.

Yeah, we're pretty much paying for these terrorists, that's the real issue here, really makes the whole religion thing redundant imo.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, if it wasn't for Trump there would be no ISIS.

Wait...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
There is only a single letter difference between kill and kilt clearly the scots are up to something

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Apologies for posting in wrong thread if he turns out to be white.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
26 dead, shooter was white - so not terrorism. Appears to have been chased (and gunned) down by a neighbour to the church.
More prayers are needed so all these mass shootings stop... <-- sarcasm, don't get your panties in a twist.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
26 dead, shooter was white - so not terrorism. Appears to have been chased (and gunned) down by a neighbour to the church.
More prayers are needed so all these mass shootings stop... <-- sarcasm, don't get your panties in a twist.

And of course Fox News will spin the whole thing around the way this guy was taken out by an armed citizen. See? The 2nd Amendment works! So long as you don't mind a 26:1 K/D ratio...

Job

Oh shit..hes a preaching athiest.
Backlash against the godless inc.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oh shit..hes a preaching athiest.
Backlash against the godless inc.
Is that actually known yet. A quick search for his name on Twitter showed all the usual alt-right fucks (Cernovich, Watson etc...) proclaiming him to be an antifa, leftist, atheist, self-loathing-white etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nothing confirmed in London, no evidence of any shenanigans yet, 1 injured in the stampede.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just asking for a mate.

Are we still panicking about North Korea killing us all in our sleep now that the news are bored about it?

Job

Does anyone here know that British soldiers fought in the Korean war for the fucking useless UN..or that Romania, Bulgaria..in fact.most of Eastern Europe were on North Koreas side.

Korean War - Wikipedia

4 million killed in a conventional war, over a thousand Brits.
300,000 Chinese died fighting on NKs side.
Bit of history there.
Quite obviously it would be better for everyone if we just dropped a nuke on them first.

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What?! There was a war in Korea?! When did that happen?!

Next you will be saying there was a war in Europe ffs.

Job

And.....did you know 4 million died

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Does anyone here know that British soldiers fought in the Korean war for the fucking useless UN..or that Romania, Bulgaria..in fact.most of Eastern Europe were on North Koreas side.

Korean War - Wikipedia

4 million killed in a conventional war, over a thousand Brits.
300,000 Chinese died fighting on NKs side.
Bit of history there.
Quite obviously it would be better for everyone if we just dropped a nuke on them first.

No, I had no idea!

Wow!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just asking for a mate.

Are we still panicking about North Korea killing us all in our sleep now that the news are bored about it?
Afaik they don't care about Denmark, so we good. South Korea might see it differently

Embattle

FH is my second home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom