Your daily terrorist bullshit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think the very fact that a guy could "Jump over" a barrier with 2 knives alone would warrant a security review. Parliament should be more or less untouchable.

At a complete guess i'd say they'll add more armed guards outside of parliament from now on.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Radicalised in prison, Afro Caribbean.

Nothing new with Islam turning black people against their white oppressors.
Ali being the most famous one.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Finland tried the while imperialism thing, they even made it to the next country. The only problem was, when they issued their demands no one could understand what the fuck they were talking about.

They were constantly drunk and raving mad, well, they are still..

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Finland tried the while imperialism thing, they even made it to the next country. The only problem was, when they issued their demands no one could understand what the fuck they were talking about.

Finland tried the what now? :)

And finnish is easy even children there speak it

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
No. There are many people who convert to a religion who remain fine, upstanding citizens. I have a few relations who've done this and they're absolutely lovely people.

I thought you said your sister was an arsehole after she converted?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
She was for a long time before she converted. But I'm not talking about her.

DaGaffer

She was for a long time before she converted. But I'm not talking about her.

Meh. I'm with @Scouse on this one. Religion should be something you grow out of, not into. One thing I would definitely look into, curbing proselytising. Fertile ground for recruiting fuckwits. Weren't the arseholes who killed Lee Rigby converts? Bring in a "licence to proselytise", 100 grand a year per preacher. Applies to all religions who claim tax free charity status. Taxing people out of things is the British way.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nonsense. Ban all religious activity in all publicly funded places, especially in schools and prisons. Make it clear that if you want to practise your head swivelry then you can do but you cannot turn others.

DaGaffer

Nonsense. Ban all religious activity in all publicly funded places, especially in schools and prisons. Make it clear that if you want to practise your head swivelry then you can do but you cannot turn others.

If you ban things, it costs money to enforce, and everybody hates you. If you tax things it pays for itself and people grumble a bit. Its the British way.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bans always have the opposite effect on exactly the sort of people you don't want them to.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Which is why I said ban them in public places such as schools and prisons but if you want to practice it at home, go nuts.

DaGaffer

Which is why I said ban them in public places such as schools and prisons but if you want to practice it at home, go nuts.

A Madrassah can be in someone's kitchen. The message, and who's giving it, is more important than the location.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yes, yes. But removing it from Prisons (and actually enforcing it) would stop these predators from imposing their mental illness on at least some of the vulnerable.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I really do dislike this service worship that's going on.

There's literally whole articles on the copper that died with tiny foot notes about the others. the public has raised about £350k for his family, why not a general pot?

What about the other people that died? What makes him so special...

DaGaffer

There's literally whole articles on the copper that died with tiny foot notes about the others. the public has raised about £350k for his family, why not a general pot?

He's British.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

This harks back to my point on the false grief.

*kisses photo of Diana*

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Personally I don't see how banning religion would be any more effective than banning dem brown peeple - the vast proportion of religious people are perfectly peaceful people, so if you banned the extremists you'd ban Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists as well, none of which ever really cause us an issue. OK people who convert to Buddhism can be a bit unbearable at times (Beastie Boys I'm looking in your direction here), but if it gives them a perfectly decent moral code to live by then I don't see the issue.

It's extremism we need to tackle, not religion itself - although I agree it should be separated from the state. Religion is personal, not the basis of public life.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Finland tried the what now? :)

And finnish is easy even children there speak it

I'm starting to think the reason the Finns have a reputation for not saying much is down to their language. I mean if you had to speak that, would you say much? :)

Disclaimer - I'm just back from two days in Turku, and whilst it wasn't the liveliest place in the world, the locals were perfectly hospitable and generally lovely people, and the beer was excellent too. Would definitely visit Finland again - probably Lapland for the Northern Lights.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The difficulty with Finnish...

Attachments

• download_20170324_104715.jpg
    download_20170324_104715.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 20

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Religion is pretty well banned in China, they go around demolishing christian churches.
The right to religion is basically the right to be in a cult and all that involves, we need to rename them cults 1-10

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Religion is pretty well banned in China, they go around demolishing christian churches.
The right to religion is basically the right to be in a cult and all that involves, we need to rename them cults 1-10

But we're not a communist state and we respect people's liberties.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes, yes. But removing it from Prisons (and actually enforcing it) would stop these predators from imposing their mental illness on at least some of the vulnerable.
How do you ban private conversation?

You're not actually advocating that are you? I mean, I'd blow shit up if they tried to do that...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Much in the same way you try to stop discussions involving drug abuse, or sexual abuse, gang membership etc. People preying on the weak.

Frankly religious indoctrination should be treated much the same, it is abuse.

Religion should enjoy zero preferential treatment.

If you think people (or religion) should be protected when taking advantage of mentally weak people then "OK" You might get a "Riiiight" if you extend that to thinking it is OK to encourage people to do harm to others or themselves, especially over something as ridiculous as a sky fairy.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It is fascinating though, that a thought, an idea, can take over a person as much as it does and turn the person into something else, and make it want to spread this idea further. It's really quiet scary.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It is fascinating though, that a thought, an idea, can take over a person as much as it does and turn the person into something else, and make it want to spread this idea further. It's really quiet scary.

Evolution and basic human needs on a micro scale.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Evolution and basic human needs on a micro scale.

Yep, and it's not like we can point back a couple of thousands years and say at least we're not that gullible now and no new concepts will appear.. The Mormon faith didn't start until the early 1800's and look at how many of them there are now, and don't get me started on Scientology.....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Unfortunately it is part of being human, when in a particularly weak mental state, either through repeated abuse or circumstance, people will fall for the religious con. Once the worm is in the mind it is difficult to shift.

It is why it is so hard for someone who has religion forced upon them from an early age to break free of it. When something has been a mental crutch for so long.

I went to a religious school as a kid but thought it was a load of toss but only in my teens did I completely fuck it off, I was lucky I suppose.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Raven - I asked how you'd ban private conversation.

Think about it. How...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom