Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I was trying to think of some cool Martin Luther King quote for me to express my views on our reaction to this, because once the dead are buried and we have grieved that is the most important thing.

However, someone posted this on Facebook, is a bit cheese, but is accurate, after all, we are not a medieval society.

The fragility of life
A bang
A scream
A knife
The stock
So sudden
We freeze.
Everything seems small
We run
We help
We save
But we must unite.
We must resolved our divisions
Saver our lives
Let love rule hate
Let speech replace violence
We can together live in harmony
If we choose to listen.
Till that day comes,
Make every step
Every word
Every thought count
Because without settling our difference
There will be unjustifiable loss.
It only takes one weak person to use force for a cause
It takes a much stronger person to use their voice to explain their felt injustice.
We must be strong
In our minds
In our hearts
In our understanding
Every life is in essence the same
And we should start respecting how precious it is
Because violence fuels violence
Hate produces more hate
So STOP
Listen
Think
Learn
And we shall all be safe.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

Embattle

FH is my second home
I might seem callous but these events will happen from time to time and people just need to carry on as normal but be aware of possible risks, it isn't something new.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I might seem callous but these events will happen from time to time and people just need to carry on as normal but be aware of possible risks, it isn't something new.

That is precisely what Khan actually said.

It would be @caLLous of him to -not- say it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Pretty much, I'm just glad I don't live in London because it's going to be London almost every time, they want a stage to show off to world and attacking somewhere like London is the logical choice for that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or with more than ten percent of the UK population, the seat of government and a global financial centre it's the sort of city that attracts loons.

Personally, knowing that one in ten deaths in the UK is caused by obesity I'm more scared of being fat than terrorists.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Or with more than ten percent of the UK population, the seat of government and a global financial centre it's the sort of city that attracts loons.

Personally, knowing that one in ten deaths in the UK is caused by obesity I'm more scared of being fat than terrorists.
Zzzz fat again lol ;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Wouldn't be surprised if they end up putting bollards or concrete blocks staggered on the pavement of the bridge.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I wouldn't be surprised if governments start hounding car manufacturers to start making some sort of smart system by which the car will stop itself if it thinks you're not on a road or it can detect people in front of it... I know such tech exists already to some degree but it's not very good thus far... that would mean all cars before a certain date would be banned from road use (yes, mental isn't it? yet I still feel its the easiest course of action to stop people using them as a weapon)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Wouldn't be surprised if they end up putting bollards or concrete blocks staggered on the pavement of the bridge.

Westminster Bridge is shortly to be significantly modified, with segregated cycling facilities on either side. It wouldn't be particularly difficult or expensive to change the kerb design during those works.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
What about the numerous counter-terrorism top dogs and other police dudes which have also said we should expect terror attacks in the UK on a number of occasions, why aren't you calling for their heads @Job
I said I laughed, obviously some old tweet bring dragged out, but I like any shit being thrown Khans way..for reasons I have posted before.

Job

Westminster Bridge is shortly to be significantly modified, with segregated cycling facilities on either side. It wouldn't be particularly difficult or expensive to change the kerb design during those works.
A d this is how terrorism works, bit by bit we turn our society into a fortress, then the Liberals say..'there hasnt been any attacks'.
No shit, maybe billions spent, guards everywhere, 24/7 survellience, huge concrete blocks everywhere, all new public buildings requiring anti terrorism to be built into its fabric, all older buildings being upgraded, bag searches, laptop bans, unattended bags, bins removed, anti drone technology, blast proof windows, railings to protect pedestrians, anti aircraft missiles in cities..the list goes on.
And you know what youre gonna say.
'Its only sensible', as Sadiq says..'Thats life in the big city'.
This is life now is it..the new norm, well kick me in the bollocks for thinking some drastic action is needed to kill the weed at the root.

Job

What about the numerous counter-terrorism top dogs and other police dudes which have also said we should expect terror attacks in the UK on a number of occasions, why aren't you calling for their heads @Job
Theres a big difference between saying attacks are likely and saying 'get used to it, fuck all we can do about it'.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I don't think you are callous. It is horrible but this attack doesn't come close to the hay day years of the IRA.....

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
A d this is how terrorism works, bit by bit we turn our society into a fortress, then the Liberals say..'there hasnt been any attacks'.
No shit, maybe billions spent, guards everywhere, 24/7 survellience, huge concrete blocks everywhere, all new public buildings requiring anti terrorism to be built into its fabric, all older buildings being upgraded, bag searches, laptop bans, unattended bags, bins removed, anti drone technology, blast proof windows, railings to protect pedestrians, anti aircraft missiles in cities..the list goes on.
And you know what youre gonna say.
'Its only sensible', as Sadiq says..'Thats life in the big city'.
This is life now is it..the new norm, well kick me in the bollocks for thinking some drastic action is needed to kill the weed at the root.

Define drastic action then.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Theres a big difference between saying attacks are likely and saying 'get used to it, fuck all we can do about it'.
Yes there is. It's lucky he didn't say the latter (or anything even close to it) then isn't it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ISIS claiming it now they have seen it on the news.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Don't suppose it makes much difference but I wasn't expecting the attacker to be so old.

Job

Define drastic action then.
A conversation with Muslims in this country, cards on the table, who's protecting them, are Imams drumming up Jihad,
do they fully respect our values, is there an agenda that maybe more people than they like to think, support.
Why are they not integrating in so many areas, why do we hear so little from them after an attack..is it the media
ignoring them, or are they too afraid to speak out.
Do they see the West as the enemy?

This is an almost impossible conversation to have while the Liberals keep up the racist witch hunt.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Spoken like someone who doesn't realise that this "conversation" has been ongoing the last ten years.

Job

No it hasn't, it has been going on as a token gesture with the 'right' muslims under the roof of Political correctness.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom