Your daily terrorist bullshit.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
No it hasn't, it has been going on as a token gesture with the 'right' muslims under the roof of Political correctness.

So what's your solution? Kick all the Muslims out?

You are aware that would escalate terrorism to full out war between Muslims and the West?

I mean, i guess you want that though. Bit of ethnic cleansing

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think I wrote what my solution would be, though some people seem to think this is allready happening and everything has been sorted out.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to hear about what happened - this is of course unacceptable and i hope they get em all. Is sympathizers can fuck right off to their own country and hump goats. At least IRA had a legit reason..

Embattle

FH is my second home
I don't like the idea, and think it is wrong for people to think that it is required for groups to come out and apologise for what a minority of screwed up people do since it results in a vicious circle that those who think they should can use against them.

If someone crashes their car into someone else and kills them I wouldn't expect to have to apologise just because I happen to drive.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I see ISIS claimed responsibility (shocker to no one)

They should just round up hate preachers and jail the lot of them or stop them from speaking in public areas and schools (which obviously screws with freedom of speech... what other solutions are there, though?)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Sorry to hear about what happened - this is of course unacceptable and i hope they get em all. Is sympathizers can fuck right off to their own country and hump goats. At least IRA had a legit reason..
Iwouldnt say the ira had a legit reason for killing people really.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
They fought against British imperialism, and I'm cool with that.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So you cool with ISIS then?

Can you legitimately or loosely compare these two entities?

(Atm, blatantly playing armchair general so don't take me too seriously, but still a legitimate question)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Job said:
do they fully respect our values
Which values? Define them please.

Job - your and my values massively differ. Hugely. Two white guys from similar neck of the woods. You can't come up with shared values between us. I mean, you don't even respect the rule of law for gods sake!

If me and you are so different you clearly can't lump all muslims in the same boat either. It's a dick move.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Crocodile tears, they have to be seen to condemn it - let's not forget Islam's horrifically barbaric indefensible rule book.
Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Like everyone else, people just wanna go about their day and make it to the next one...

Gwadien

wtf lol.

Muslims HAVE to sort this problem out within their own community, they appear to be doing so yet you're like what evs?

wut.

Is your serious realistic solution to this a dissolution of the faith?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
All religions should be dissolved. Trouble is, history has taught us that it is actually a terrible idea. You have to educate people out of it.

Gwadien

All religions should be dissolved. Trouble is, history has taught us that it is actually a terrible idea. You have to educate people out of it.

So when a leading Muslim bloke comes out and says 'That shit is fucked up yo' we should be holding him up to the rest of the world.

Not saying 'yeah whatever m8'

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So when a leading Muslim bloke comes out and says 'That shit is fucked up yo' we should be holding him up to the rest of the world.

Yes but no more than any other bloke. Disgust at the acts of terrorists and other such butchery is pretty much on the first page of "Being a proper human being" religion doesn't come into it. If someone celebrates this sort of shit it doesn't mean their religion is like that, just that they are a dick.

Anyway, we need to get this religion bollocks put to bed before we start thinking about leaving the planet.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Turns out the attacker was born here and called Adrian.

Once again, I've never met a convert to any religion that wasn't a cunt. Mentally disturbed whackjobs the lot of 'em.

Just look at Tony Blair...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Adrian doesn't sound very menacing. Lets call him Abu Mohammed Dingerlinglong, that will scare the fuck out of the white van drivers.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Once again, I've never met a convert to any religion that wasn't a cunt. Mentally disturbed whackjobs the lot of 'em.

No. There are many people who convert to a religion who remain fine, upstanding citizens. I have a few relations who've done this and they're absolutely lovely people.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

You say it like it's a position that should be respected, in fact he should be ridiculed along with the rest of his followers for being a pile of laughable bollocks.

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOU ARE FORTY VEGANS.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
They fought against British imperialism, and I'm cool with that.

Finland tried the while imperialism thing, they even made it to the next country. The only problem was, when they issued their demands no one could understand what the fuck they were talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom