Werewolf WW2 Theme Game 3.0

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I havent argued with Calaen at all Mr. Toht. Infact the only time I've mentioned him is in reference to your original vote to kill him and to ask why he was so against a bit of finger pointing, to which he never really replied.
At present my suspicions lay purely with Nate, but to think he is alone is a bit foolish. As ch3t pointed out what he does seem to be doing is everything in his power to deflect everything on to me based on nothing, whilst giving nothing away himself.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It sounded awfully lot like an argument, saying that pointing at everyone(as i was claimed to do) was better then pointing at one(as he did).

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
The only reason for him to point at one person would have been if he knew something the rest of the crew didn't at such an early time.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The only reason for him to point at one person would have been if he knew something the rest of the crew didn't at such an early time.

I've voted based on my instincts and reading into other peoples comments, the positive aspect of all of this is that we now have a steady discussion between the majority of the crew. This will only increase the chances of us successfully repairing this ship and finishing our assignment! I've explained myself with regards to my vote on Toht and then my switch to Itcheh.

Others are most certainly starting to look suspicious, Mabs is standing out the most due to his own vote on Nate and then saying I had nothing to go off in my vote for Toht.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
nate was never a serious vote :)
but you have to do -something- to get a reaction. you cant watch an inanimate conversation and draw conclusions :)

if you think im going to do a serious vote based on zero information, your having a laugh mein herr !

Uara

Part of the furniture
Popping in every now and again to say not very much and be non-commital are we? This to me stinks of trying to hide in plain sight!

hooray for wild accusations. At the moment I don't want to put a vote on anyone as no-one in my eyes at present is obviously or on the balance of probabilites a filthy english/american/russian/whatever spy. Hence the non-commital nature of my post. I mean if you want me to start putting down a vote on someone when I'm not entirely sure that I want to then I can, but that wouldn't necessarily end well.

The two people who i've got my eyes on atm are Nate and Sydrik. Now I know they're at each other a bit at present but that could well be deflection so that later on they can claim that they're not fond of each other. I know some people are mentioning rubric but apart from being quiet and panicing in the corner I don't have much else to go on regarding him.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
nate was never a serious vote :)
but you have to do -something- to get a reaction. you cant watch an inanimate conversation and draw conclusions :)

if you think im going to do a serious vote based on zero information, your having a laugh mein herr !

I don't buy this. If it was a joke-vote, which in itself is playing with peoples lives, why did it take so long to remove? You did it AFTER Calaen called on it.

Mabs

i did it AFTER i got back from going out for lunch.. but nice try :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually you were called on your vote well before and you talked after it as well. I'm thinking that calaens call on it was just a convinient time and then calling it a jokevote, which stayed for hours, even after nate was back, is not short of suspicious.

Mabs

posted at 22.46, went out at 12. came back at 3.
not sure what your driving at ?

Mabs

11.46 even ^ , dont want to confuse with an edit

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
From the log;

Mabs salled for Nates removal at 12:10.
Nate replies at 1:10 of accusations, being late to briefing as always.
Mabs then noted on others at 1:46, well after NAte was awake.
Mabs went for lunch.
At 5:19 Calaen calls on the vote.
At 5:20, not a minute after it, vote is retracted and claimed as jokevote.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The point being, if it was just a jokevote to wake Nate up, why leave it there? Could've easily been picked up by the spies and used in your absence.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Whilst some of you comrades have been bitching and bickering, some of us comrades have been busy trying to repair the ship !

There have been a lot of accusations thrown about.. I'm going to need time to decipher them as it seems like I've missed a lot.. I can only presume as others have that there must be more than one traitor aboard - there's no other way they could sabotage a U-Boat like this with 12 crew (11+Captain) AND kill our brave Captain in the same night..

All I can say is, despite the accusations and a vote cast his way, Rubric has been awfully quiet.

I know we have a Psychologist and a Doctor on board.. I have a feeling we're going to need them before this is all over.

Finally, I know I've said it before, but no one seems to have listened - the boat on our radar could be anyone for all we know, it could be a rescue or it could be the enemy - we must think carefully before we attack. Our mission was to destroy the Continental Daisy Express. Blowing random shit up by mistake endangers that mission.

We will find these killers and traitors to the Reich.. And when we do, thanks to our situation, we will have some imaginative ways to execute them.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Finally, I know I've said it before, but no one seems to have listened - the boat on our radar could be anyone for all we know, it could be a rescue or it could be the enemy - we must think carefully before we attack. Our mission was to destroy the Continental Daisy Express. Blowing random shit up by mistake endangers that mission.

We will find these killers and traitors to the Reich.. And when we do, thanks to our situation, we will have some imaginative ways to execute them.

That....or this is an allied ship come to pick you up.....and take over our boat, and you are trying to stop us from attacking it before it gets here to take over!!!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
If we are sunk at the bottom of the sea ... then we are technically invisible to the outside world.

Unless the Captain managed to radio for help before being murdered, it would be a one in a million chance that the ship coming towards us was anything other than the enemy coming to destroy us / pick up the spy(ies)

The traitor(s) must be caught so that we can enable torpedo functionality and avenge the Captain.

At this point I am unsure if there is any opportunity to fix the sub or if rescue is possible ... we may all be doomed to die in this tomb of steel and iron regardless of our actions.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Fuck, I somehow just lost the post I was writing.. Lets try again, looking back at the day we've just had.. (Feel free to add to it, it gets tiring trying to track everything)

Ch3tan has raised suspicions against Opticle for pointing out the boat could be either an enemy or a friend, and voted Rubric for being a pussy.
Toht has raised suspicions against Opticle for his use of the word 'comrade'
Calaen has voted Toht for being aggressive and defended Opticle
Toht has voted Calaen for his vote
Mabs has voted Nate for sleeping
Nate has voted Sydric for being covered in shit
Sydric has raised suspicion against Nate for his odd behavior
Itcheh has voted Calaen
Calaen has unvoted Toht and voted Itcheh
Ch3tan has unvoted Rubric and voted Mabs
Uara has raised suspicion against Nate and Sydrik
Mabs has raised suspicion against Calaen

All the while, Rubric has said nothing whatsoever constructive and Cerb has also been pretty quiet if you're drawing 'accusation' lines between people. (Edit: Cerb just raised suspicion against me - Alright, I get it, people don't like that fucking boat on the horizon, lets just nuke it :twak:)

Thoughts:
It's in the interests of traitors to stay out of the spotlight and let us fight each other.. I'm tempted to disregard all the votes (and maybe counter votes) made for fairly comical reasons (sleeping, covered in shit, use of words) because they're never going to carry much weight any way.. and the counter votes are unreliable.
Rubric has contributed nothing but has continued to "stay active" by posting cowardly rubbish.. Cerb has been active but a bit quiet on the accusation slinging.. Then again staying quiet is a sensible thing to do when everyone's at eachothers' throats.
At this stage the traitors don't need to risk themselves - they are in control, if they have any sense, they're laying low until they've picked a couple more off - there's no sense in risking themselves.
Then again, the random vote slinging means that they would have no choice but defend themselves for whatever they're accused of, e.g. being covered in shit, so that muddies the water. (edit: lol)

In summary, we're stranded in muddy water. I have learnt little from 30+ minutes of drawing lines on a piece of paper other than that I struggle to spell the word suspicion every time I try to write it.

However, Rubric has been useless and contributed nothing, let alone pointed a finger.

At Ch3tan said earlier, this isn't the German way, he's a coward and a cretin and at this stage, I think we're better off without him eating what little food we have left. Besides the fact that I suspect him to be a traitor for his withdrawn behaviour, which he hasn't modified even after Ch3tan voted him for it.

Maybe they're tears of guilt for what he has done to the Reich?

Vote Rubric.

Edit: Then again, his behaviour is fucking stupid.

Nate

FH is my second home
I think Rubric needs to see the Shrink. Someone should go with him, his shouting seems aggressive.

Nate

FH is my second home
also Sydrik is still covered in shit. When are you going to wash that off?!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Rubric: 1 vote,
Calaen: 1 vote,
Itcheh: 1 vote,
Sydrik: 1 vote,
Mabs: 1 vote,

6 have yet to vote,
6 for majority

opticle

Part of the furniture
Btw comrades, I know we lost the crew manifesto and all, but as this is my first tour of duty on a U-Boat, how tf do we ever work out who our doc and psychologist are again ?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
*springs up and grabs opticle and pins him against the bulk head* why you so confident heh? What do you know? Are you responsible for this? Undo the damage, I can't stand this any longer. *slumps back on the floor crying* vote opticle

Mabs

opticle, i didnt raise suspicion against cal, i was merely pointing out he was rushing in a bit
overzealous != 5th columnist

opticle

Part of the furniture
Fair enough.. I can't remember why I have a dotty line on my list between you two any more and I can't find what I drew it for glancing back.. Probably meant just that, I was just trying to use the same language when someone said something. Feel free to add to it, I bet I've missed loads. It gets pretty soul destroying after a while :(

Rubric : I can't decide if you're clever or just plain stupid. How did you make it through training ??

Edit: Mabs, I just realised what 5th columnist means.. are you referring to me ?

opticle, i didnt raise suspicion against cal, i was merely pointing out he was rushing in a bit
overzealous != 5th columnist
That's a bit of an overreaction to a fairly null statement ? I was trying to base things on facts and I said the same of a lot of people..

Mabs

also, not sure why Toht is trying to catch me out when i havent done anything. hes either an overeager peon or a very silly 5th C-ist. Im thinking option A. so nowhere near a vote :(

though rubric is rapidly climbing the ladder of suspicion for his mental health failing

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ofc its entirely possible that Rub could be the psychologist, I mean think about it, they spend much of their lives listening to other peoples problems and issues. Now he finds himself stuck on the floor of the sea, so who does the psychologist speak to when he's scared, lonely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom