Werewolf WW2 Theme Game 3.0

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bah, enough of this! We need a plan. I say, we find the likely subject of sabotage and put them on a duty i like to call "check for outer hull scratches". I say we start with the cowards and hide-aways. English dogs wouldn't have the guts to stand up for what they did!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Dividing up our forces could be a dangerous thing, if we have more than one traitor they could cover for each other!

vote Tohtori

I'm not really fond of this gun pulling and threatening everyone, it appears that you are trying to point the finger at everyone!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
At everyone? Why are you turning my accusations at opticle as me against -everyone-? Unless you're trying to save your "comrade" there.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There are more of us than them right now.. We have no idea who it could be, though Rubric has been very quiet and we have seen very little of him thurs far this day - is this why you vote for him, Sailor Ch3tan ? For what exactly are we voting ? Is this the best thing to do so early on in our struggle ?

I voted for him because he is not acting like a German sailor. Crying, and rocking, and sniveling like a little girl!

Why are you so confused about these things? Are you not listening to what we say?

Calaen

Pointing the gun at Opticle and threatening all Cowards and Hideaways.

I'd say your aggressive behaviour is making you forget things you just said.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
better to point the finger at everyone than no-one. unless you know something we dont Calaen...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pointing the gun at Opticle and threatening all Cowards and Hideaways.

I'd say your aggressive behaviour is making you forget things you just said.

There is no room for cowards in the glorious army of the reich! This is traitor talk and a traitor is as bad as a spy.

None the less, using the gun as an excuse that i threaten -everyone-, when it was one suspicious crewman, clearly indicates your desire to turn the whole crew against me.

vote: calaen

I think you slipped up a bit there.

Uara

Part of the furniture
better to point the finger at everyone than no-one. unless you know something we dont Calaen...

Pointing the finger at everyone isn't wholly sensible. Better to point the finger at a select few who are causing suspicion, get them under the spotlight that we are so fond of using and see if they slip up.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Vote:Nate

oversleep did we ? didnt get much sleep ? up late ? ...

Calaen

Sorry for edit missed the quote!

Yet you haven't actually accused anyone yet? You were rather quick to jump to your friends defence.

I know there is 11 of us left, and if I had to guess we probably have two traitors on board. You don't simply kill the captain of the ship without knowing someones got your back.

Calaen

There is no room for cowards in the glorious army of the reich! This is traitor talk and a traitor is as bad as a spy.

None the less, using the gun as an excuse that i threaten -everyone-, when it was one suspicious crewman, clearly indicates your desire to turn the whole crew against me.

vote: calaen

I think you slipped up a bit there.

Ah it appears you really are desperate for people to start dying. You threatened Opticle directly and then tried a stealth accusation of everyone else on board who does not comform to your so called perfect German standards. Stop trying to twist your own words. It is clearly you that has slipped up!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
im not saying your wrong Cal, but you might want to not cry "wolf" based on little evidence ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah it appears you really are desperate for people to start dying.

This from someone who first voted me and tried to accuse me of threatening -everyone- else on board when it's not true?

More propaganda.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A little bit of hypocrasy there Cal? I'm not saying you are wrong, but I don't think toht threatened everyone either.

Mabs, are you trying to wake him up, or do you think he's too quiet for his own good? Rubric has also been quiet since his tears....

Cal, you seem to be desperate to kill Toht, just as much as he wants to kill Opti? What would you suggest we do?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't need defending against this insubordinate swine. He's been challenging me ever since i took Helga out back in Munich.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Aye, i mean if you're saying Toht wants everyone to meet a certain standard and in that a threat, then surely what herr chet said earlier with regard to Rubric and how us germans don't do that sort of thing would be a similar threat.

Calaen

I'm not desperate to kill anyone, however all this talk of cowardice and hideaways, and the reason he pulled a gun in the first place. It just seems to me that he's eager to keep himself in the limelight yet distance himself as far away as possible from the traitors.

He keeps telling me he only accused Opti, yet the original message I pulled him on included far more than just Opti. I've got issues with people jumping around waving their arms telling me that someone else is the bad guy!

Calaen

Aye, i mean if you're saying Toht wants everyone to meet a certain standard and in that a threat, then surely what herr chet said earlier with regard to Rubric and how us germans don't do that sort of thing would be a similar threat.

Ch3ts was a thread based on rubrics first response to the news. Toh's was based on the misunderstanding of a word yet he pulled his gun out and then give us a blanket excuse to kill everyone that appears to be scared or quiet.

Having never been in this situation before I doubt any training we have received or could have received cuold prepare us for being stuck on the bottom of the sea with no rations and traitors amongst us. A little bit of fear is the least I'd expect.

Calaen

im not saying your wrong Cal, but you might want to not cry "wolf" based on little evidence ?

If we had a year to discuss it, then sure I'd maybe agree with ya. I'm going on what I've witnessed so far. And when compared to what others have said my gut tells me somethings amiss.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Survive this ordeal but fail to destroy the ship and we might as well sign our own death sentences! The Führer does not accept failure well.

Our predicament changes nothing - we need to find the torpedo launch button (to defend ourselves or destroy whatever is on the radar) ... and it's a good bet our traitor has it. The longer we wait, the greater the chance that we will be destroyed or fail in our mission ...

... and that's not even taking into consideration the fact that we'll run out of food in a few days.

Time is of the essence ... we cannot afford to NOT to act.

Nate and Rubric are indeed being too quiet for my liking ... but I fear our traitor(s?) are more likely to be hiding in plain sight. Maybe even starting an argument with each other to distance themselves from each other? My gut feeling was with Calaen ... so regardless of Tohts accusations, that's where I'm voting.

VOTE: CALAEN

Calaen

Survive this ordeal but fail to destroy the ship and we might as well sign our own death sentences! The Führer does not accept failure well.

Our predicament changes nothing - we need to find the torpedo launch button (to defend ourselves or destroy whatever is on the radar) ... and it's a good bet our traitor has it. The longer we wait, the greater the chance that we will be destroyed or fail in our mission ...

... and that's not even taking into consideration the fact that we'll run out of food in a few days.

Time is of the essence ... we cannot afford to NOT to act.

Nate and Rubric are indeed being too quiet for my liking ... but I fear our traitor(s?) are more likely to be hiding in plain sight. Maybe even starting an argument with each other to distance themselves from each other? My gut feeling was with Calaen ... so regardless of Tohts accusations, that's where I'm voting.

VOTE: CALAEN

Missing launch button are you even aware that no such thing is missing? Or am I to assume that in the grip of fear you actually mean the missing keys to allow access to the launch button.

Your gut instinct was me before I accused Toh, yet your own explanation for voting is based on someone distancing themselves from other by arguing. Sounds to me like your just making it up as you go along.

unvote Tohhtori

Vote Ithceh

You can't beat the quiet ones jumping in to sign the death warrant of another!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not desperate to kill anyone, however all this talk of cowardice and hideaways, and the reason he pulled a gun in the first place. It just seems to me that he's eager to keep himself in the limelight yet distance himself as far away as possible from the traitors.

Ofcourse i am, since i'm not one. I also feel strongly that cowardice actions have no place in the fuhrers army. As itcheh said, we'd be dead anyway if we fail.

I may speak harshly of the ones who are cowardice, but i took actions against you for claiming to threaten our crew as a whole.

Now you also claim that you're not trying to get people killed, yet once more, on a technicality you switch to itcheh.

If you're such a....ngh...pacifist, why the votejumping and aggression to any and all mishaps?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Missing launch button are you even aware that no such thing is missing? Or am I to assume that in the grip of fear you actually mean the missing keys to allow access to the launch button.

Your gut instinct was me before I accused Toh, yet your own explanation for voting is based on someone distancing themselves from other by arguing. Sounds to me like your just making it up as you go along.

unvote Tohhtori

Vote Ithceh

You can't beat the quiet ones jumping in to sign the death warrant of another!

Frau Cal (heh), I'd like to question your final line. How did he jump in to sign your death warrant? As far as I can see that was the 2nd vote on you, not the last, nor the, 3rd 4th, 5th or and this is the important bit; the death warrant signing 6th.

You seem to jump to many conclusions, and you have stretched the truth a fair bit. I think you need to explain yourself, as you seem to have all the skills needed to be a spy!

Nate

FH is my second home
Before you voted for me Mabs, you'd only spoken one more time then me. Good logic there my friend.

Lots of votes going on lots of people, I'll throw my 2 frankfurters in. I think Sydrik is up to something, he wanted to eat the Captain, shown no remorse, got shit on his face, didn't wash it off, didn't defend himself when I spoke about this before and hasn't added anything to the conversation that's worth it's weight in Nazi Gold.

vote: Sydrik

Calaen

Clearly not if i'm being accused eh?

He can see a band wagon forming, you are questioning me, Mabs did in a more veiled manner, the same Mabs who despite telling me I shouldn't cry wolf voted for Nate without any real explanation only a moment before.

@ Toh you wanted to reduce the crew down only those who were acting strong. Fact is your more likely to find less trong people in this kind of situation, so the Cull would be quite large hence my you are threatening the whole crew accusation. I on the other hand was simply accusing you of being a bit aggressive. I switched my Vote to Itcheh because he's said very little and when he did the actual facts he tried to include in his explanation were either wrong or hypocritical.

itcheh

Part of the furniture

Your need to focus on insignificant details is astounding. The fact of the matter is that we cannot fire torpedoes ... that is all I was highlighting.

In addition, your arguments are erratic and inconsistent. I stand by my decision.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm gong to go unvote rubric

vote mabs

Nate makes a good point, as does Cal in his post above about Mabs. Very sneaky actions there Mabs... care to explain?

I've still got my eye on your Cal, what Toht said didn't strike me as odd... I'd be worried if there were cowards amongst us, we are superior German seamen! You however made a whole big deal of it, and ended up on the wrong end of votes with your careful re-wording of events.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Before you voted for me Mabs, you'd only spoken one more time then me. Good logic there my friend.

Lots of votes going on lots of people, I'll throw my 2 frankfurters in. I think Sydrik is up to something, he wanted to eat the Captain, shown no remorse, got shit on his face, didn't wash it off, didn't defend himself when I spoke about this before and hasn't added anything to the conversation that's worth it's weight in Nazi Gold.

vote: Sydrik

Erm, this screams of deflection. But from who. You are clearly not trying to save your own arse because no one wants to shoot you but you are also steering clear of the other votes and starting your own based on what? A shit notion (yeah I went there) and an adhoc comment, are you a petty officer??? And based on your logic of 'adding something to the conversation' we should should everyone.. I'm not voting for you as I fear that is what you and your crony want, however I do believe you are in with Cal or Mabs..

Calaen

Your need to focus on insignificant details is astounding. The fact of the matter is that we cannot fire torpedoes ... that is all I was highlighting.

In addition, your arguments are erratic and inconsistent. I stand by my decision.

No more that your own though? Considering uor plight it's the small and apparant insignificant details that we need to be keeping our eye open for. We've been infiltrated for over 4 weeks by someone we consider one of us. Focussing on obvious things probably isn't going to work, we have to flush out the traitor and back them into a position where they make a mistake. Hence my vote for you!!!

Calaen

Erm, this screams of deflection. But from who. You are clearly not trying to save your own arse because no one wants to shoot you but you are also steering clear of the other votes and starting your own based on what? A shit notion (yeah I went there) and an adhoc comment, are you a petty officer??? And based on your logic of 'adding something to the conversation' we should should everyone.. I'm not voting for you as I fear that is what you and your crony want, however I do believe you are in with Cal or Mabs..

I certainly hope he's with me, as an important member of this crew, I'd like to think there were others on this ship that could be trusted aside from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom