Werewolf WW2 Theme Game 3.0

Olgaline

FH is my second home
u-boatnight1.JPG

You are the the brave crew of the German U-117. Your mission, to hunt down and sink the
Continental Daisy Express, you have not been told whats on the cargoship, except that it's of
vital importance to the war effort, and could even turn the tide decisively in the favor of the Reich.

On board you have a crew of 11 and the brave Captain Olga von Eberhardt,
as pr. requirement the U-boot has a psycologist and a doctor on staff, should the need arise
amongst the crew.

You've been at see for three weeks strait now, and exept for a stray fishing boat, there has been no
sign of any enamy activity in the waters.it's sunday, and the captian has givin you all the night off to catch
some long overdue rest. As you, the crew members wake up to face of the 4'th week at sea,you are met with a grusome site! your trusted Captian lies dead,
killed in the late hours of the night. his throat slit, and the key to the torpedo launch button gone, without it, your sitting ducks!

Suddenly! an earie silence...the engines, cut! ...your dead in the water, the sub starts to sink....seconds pass..
they seem like minutes!...then a crash...followed by crunching crackleling sounds...a leak is sprung! You rush to seal off the cargo room...
the lights flicker, once..twice...and they go out...the Emergancy lights turn on. A Red lamp every 5m are the only light
source avalible, the cargo room sealed off and flooded, your food rashions will last you maybe 4
maybe 5 days at best, and thats only if everyone shares equally.

There can be no dout! Foul play is to blame, but who ? and why? Spies ? a double agent ? the guilty parties must be found!
And quickly! Time is of essence! suddenly a blip on the radar, a ship faar off..but definatly a ship...and it's heading is on a direct
course towards the 117'th position. A trader ? a fishing boat ? or sothing faar more sinister ? only time will tell.........

11 Alive, 6 for majority.

Rules:- No quoting PMs sent by me.
- No PMing eachother unless otherwise told.
- Keep it in thread and leave it in thread, so no rage FU moments elsewhere(here it's fine).
- No outside posting, if you dead or didn't sign up, shhh.
- When majority vote on someone is reached, you can still rabble until told otherwise.
- Absolutly no! meta-gaming please, and keep game mechanics within the spirit of the atosphere of the theme.
- Baddies can talk to eachother during the night phaze only! that means no chitchat during the day phaze!

Vote people by Vote: name here.
Unvote by derp Unvote: name here
any Questions, Comments, or if you desire for me to publicly clarify something
is to be done so by sending me a pm! aka keep it out of the thread! ALL OF IT!

Object of game;
-Find and Hang the Baddies or Doom!
Good luck and have fun, oh! and I'm not telling you the roles, except that you need not fear
anything that you havent already faced before..nothing odd or fancy promis! ;D

**DO NOT START POSTING BEFORE I GIVE THE OK**

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Right, Lets get this off to a slow roll shall we...
people can confirm as we slagg along

Lights, camera, Action!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ach, scheisse! Waz is the meaning of zis!? Close ze doors to ze explosives! Get ze luftwaffe on ze radio! Officers do nat cry!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Gotta be honest, it was bad enough being in a confined space when we were moving, now we are taking on water i'm kinda bricking it :(

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
If you crap yourself you're going out the hatch sunshine!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Dis situation is not the best jah? At least we are trapped in superior German engineering, and not inferior allied piss.

Uara

Part of the furniture
yah, ve're not in a good position here. Das ist nicht gut. Our poor captain, iz throat slit and now no way of defending ourselves. Ve must prepare for the vorst.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
(mod) haz anyone seen ze crew roster? I feel we should do a head count.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
The crew roster...yes...where did you put it?
You could almost swear you just saw it seconds ago,
surely it will turn up very soon

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
*hands out cheese and ham sanwiches"

well it is a wurst-kase scenario

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
... recycling ze jokes is very lame. :(

Also, should we not ration ze food, unless of course you know something we do not?

Calaen

I'm not so sure handing out sandwiches or cracking jokes is the best way forward!

Don't make me get my beat stick out!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
*rocks backwards and forwards* were going to die, were going to die.

Mabs

so, anyone fancy eating the captain so we can stretch out the ration ? :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
We've still got rations left! Ze captain was a good German and deserves better.....we're not even hungry yet!

Save the sick stuff until even your hairy arse looks like a delicacy please!

Mabs

but think about it, we could meet the pope and everything

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
to be fair, if we vait until ze rations are done, we might have a slightly moudly captain. Ve are ze germans, ve must survive. Let's us at least marinade him or put im ze cold store.

Mabs

we could put him in a barrel of brandy (schnapps ?)

im not endoursing this, im just concerned if we wait till push comes to shove we may be too late ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
The German navalguide clearly states that it's strictly forbidden to marinade your Captian.
Also ther radio is dead...

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
In ze book it clearly states dead captains do not get ze choice.

I vill prepare ze sauce...

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Without a radio our chances of serfifel are slim and none. I say we concentrate on fixing out Uboat, not on ze food source.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
What I should say is our chances of rescue are slim and none.....or serfifal stems from this of course

Calaen

I'd rather hold off on cannabilism to be honest, if someone gets a taste for it, before we know it people will be getting poppsed off left right and centre.

So no thanks for me, I'd rather get by on a small portion of food! By all means someone have my share of the Captain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom