Wow...Nicely done on STR relic Mids!:)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
:) If there is such thing as god your talking to him:) as you no

ps can make you disappear in 3 secs flat /YELLS BOOM:flame:

Maybe your right peep u are god and that why ever thing is so fuck up and never works out for the best :fluffle:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
Mids did not do anything wrong taking there own relic back, i would do the same when we where in that situation.

There are some FH posters here that are so childish to keep whining or trying to get flaming. So we lost a relic, next time we loose more relics, and another time we take the relics again.

Speaking for my guild now, we dont plan AC relic attacks, we just try to take them when

No fights available and we dont wanna sleep, we dont wanna pve, we dont wanna log, we have 8 other albs with us that wanna help us. And most of the times we just take 1 keep and roam arround there. But i can tell from expierence that even we have nearly every night the possibility to take keeps/relics , but we mostly just dont do it to prevent mass fights the next day (either in game or on FH).

Alot of times we get pms if we up for relic takes, and most of the times we tell them we are not up for it.

For the people that keep posting here that CM is easy RPS, CM not skilled, CM only kill soloers, CM only fight low RR groups :

'Can you please stop that, since you have posted that several times allready'

And besides that it is wrong, you proberly only want to get some people from CM to personal attack you on this board. And i will gonna feel sorry for the soloers very soon if you people keep telling that we only kill soloers, because then i will kill soloers only with the group.

Sensible post. Thanks Blow.

Hopefully, despite all the posturing from all corners here, CM do take onboard the opinions of the community, who do on the whole think that early morning raids are damaging. CM have the numbers and the RR to form a very solid fg, I hope you give it a shot, and on the nights when things settle down siege wise you field that group, hoping for fg/fg fights.

I can sympathise with the 'nothing better to do' mentality, it's fair enough, and i'm glad you often stop short of taking relics when you have the chance, I hope you continue on that line. Perhaps though, a bit of sleep around 4am would be the way to go, ready and refreshed to join prime time play at 7ish? ;)

Also agree, CM have being taking a bashing on these boards, I hope Custodia people realise it's for a reason, but the point had been made now, and as one of the few guild groups around that are now active on alb, you could really lead by example and try and get 8v8 going for alb again.

By your deeds you shall be measured, hope to meet you in-field soon.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ging said:
The early morning raid and the mid strike yesterday both used the same strategy - attack when there is no defence, it has been admitted here (with the "we took advantage of the situation" quotes) and is indisbutable.

It is not 'the same thing' at all. In this specific instance, the actions on the part of hib and mid had the same result, but the absolute key point here is at the time the action was started, with a publicly announced prime time hib raid, no one was to know that what the result would be.

Also to say, the mids action could of been predicited even prior to the hib raid commencement - this means you had the chance to plan and to respond, you could of had 2 guild groups preventing mids boating, or camping dropoff for example, you just didnt as a realm.

An early morning raid is executed knowing there will be little or no defence, little or no chance for any defence to respond, meaning little or no chance for actions or reactions to occur, and certainly no stratergy to think about on anyones part.

You really should all be celebrating the fact that for one night, there was actually a bit of ingame drama at primetime, rather than on-forum drama over an ac raid. Mastade's raid actually gave a lot of people, a lot of enjoyment across all three realms. Thank him for that and please if you are going to get payback have the balls to do it when we're awake.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Cromcruaich said:
It is not 'the same thing' at all. In this specific instance, the actions on the part of hib and mid had the same result, but the absolute key point here is at the time the action was started, with a publicly announced prime time hib raid, no one was to know that what the result would be.

An early morning raid is executed knowing there will be little or no defence, little or no chance for any defence to respond, meaning little or no chance for actions or reactions to occur, and certainly no stratergy to think about on anyones part.

You really should all be celebrating the fact that for one night, there was actually a bit of ingame drama at primetime, rather than on-forum drama over an ac raid. Mastade's raid actually gave a lot of people, a lot of enjoyment across all three realms. Thank him for that and please if you are going to get payback have the balls to do it when we're awake.

Yeh and in all fairness, its a good thing albion isnt organized for that matter. I mean if you got 2 extra relics and 1 keep is burning, you have to be a little naive to think that other keep wont be attacked within a couple of minutes.
About the 5-6 balanced groups Ging whas talking about, i'm sure there whas a lot more albs then that, but whats more fun then standing on some battlement with a firewizz or scout.
To keep it short, there's enough albs out there to defend 2 keeps (mebbe even 3 or 4). The question is will albion ever figure out on howto.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I am not really bitter, I am just bored.

These are a couple of fine examples of being bitter though.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2902157&postcount=49
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2902201&postcount=59

Maybe you get that bitter after being called retard 100 times? whats ur excuse, do you live in norrland in some secluded village up there?
Cause the amount of bitterness you spew out on these boards are amazing.
All you do is tell everyone how bad they are in comparison to you, or how bad the mods are.
Im beginning to wonder if you and censi are related tbh^^
Or married:p
Lighten up a bit and step down from that high fg horse a bit, no one thinks you are cool or respect you cause of a game anyway, so better spend ur energy on something good^^

Zede

Part of the furniture
Tuthmes said:
Yeh and in all fairness, its a good thing albion isnt organized for that matter. I mean if you got 2 extra relics and 1 keep is burning, you have to be a little naive to think that other keep wont be attacked within a couple of minutes.
About the 5-6 balanced groups Ging whas talking about, i'm sure there whas a lot more albs then that, but whats more fun then standing on some battlement with a firewizz or scout.
To keep it short, there's enough albs out there to defend 2 keeps (mebbe even 3 or 4). The question is will albion ever figure out on howto.

Speculation and supposition. At its maximum, the bg total was 77, and with 70 hibs coming to beno, we had to defend. Of that 77, 1 grp was balanced. 5-6 balanced grps ? You have no idea what your talking about.

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sadly true - funny just how many people jump ship to the other realms eh? Don't give me the "felt like trying a new realm/class" bollocks btw. I'd say 80% of the movers have gone there because hib/mid quite simply is stronger in the individual classes oveall currently. Still what comes around goes around...

Edit - I look forward to killing my ex-realmmates so not bitching, more finding it amusing...

Look forward to fighting you. We rerolled cause there were simply too many albs out for us to have anything like a decent nights rvr. "felt like trying a new realm/class" doesn't come into it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Zede said:
Speculation and supposition. At its maximum, the bg total was 77, and with 70 hibs coming to beno, we had to defend. Of that 77, 1 grp was balanced. 5-6 balanced grps ? You have no idea what your talking about.

Where did i ever say there whas 5-6 balanced grps? I''m talking about if albion wanted they could make 5-6 balanced grps easy, its just that for most, standing on a battlement with a firewizz or scout is mucho more fun. The fact that you state that there are (only) 77 albs in the bg makes it all clear now though.

Zede

Part of the furniture
RandomDotCom said:
but you stroke your e-peen all the time.:touch:

have you actually ever managed a post with more than 3 sentances ?

thought not.

your one of them silly little kids tha thinks they are oh so funny but never actually has anything constructive to say.

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Never seen so many traps and storms in one place as when the hole in Beno was made. Can't have been healthy running into it !

A fun night, may there be many more, and may relics keep changing hands and being fought over.

Ignite
(A stormlord part of the warder zerg)
True on both counts, although we had a little trick up our sleeve at beno when the wall fell, we knew there would be a billion traps etc so one brave soul went and phase shifted into them just incase :worthy:.

As to follow up on gingy's comments, the main difference between most alb relic raids and yesterday's triumph for the mids is that it was P R I M E T I M E .We hibs had that MRE because it's fun and gives us something to so other then be rolled by 2.5 fga wherever we go, even solo'ers :(

I'd be grateful that we didn't take beno last night, and it's a shame mids couldn't help deflect our efforts by attacking it also, then all your relics would be gone and then the real hibgard whine would begin, this thread would probably be about 25 pages long giving eggy a massive headache deleting all the bullshit posts :)

I dare say this won't be the last MRE to happen, especially as they are ONLY done in primetime hours and i'd surely imagine albs could field 100+ ppl like we had [ i remember doing /who pennine getting 26 ppl and /who sauvage with 98 ppl. The 26 were actually some randoms and OG and LA fg's fighting mids as it happens so there goes your hibgard comment down the toilet again... oh no !! . And i've only read a couple of posts by albs congratulating the mids for seeing an opportunity, seems there's some red mist in the air but fair balls to you who appreciate what they done.

Normally not someone to whine but had to let it out, gratz Mastade and fellow hibs on a fun raid and gratz to mids on seeing an opportunity to strike and carrying out your relic capture :)

Oh if i find my screenshot i'll show you those "6" fg albs that zerged us at Renaris T2 ^-^ so many that i went LD as the tower fell...

Zede

Part of the furniture
Tuthmes said:
Where did i ever say there whas 5-6 balanced grps? I''m talking about if albion wanted they could make 5-6 balanced grps easy, its just that for most, standing on a battlement with a firewizz or scout is mucho more fun. The fact that you state that there are (only) 77 albs in the bg makes it all clear now though.

well you said " i'm sure there whas a lot more albs then that" - in this sentance you are refering to a specific event !

oh well, no matter. 5-6 balanced grps 6 weeks ago maybe yer....these days ? no chance.....

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:

Unfortunately cheap insults wont get us anywhere and I hope you refrain from them in the future as they should have no place in this discussion.

If you're position is that albs had no chance to defend their relics, and no actions they could of taken would of changed the outcome then you are wrong. I hope you can agree with me on this.

Some organisation and early forethought could of actually prevented the relic loss. Now i'm not saying that if the position was reveresed mids or hibs could of defended any better, but I hope you can concede that at least the events of lastnight gave everyone the chance to have a bit of fun, and that is inclusive for all realms. It really was how siege warfare should be played out, there was some stratergy and some thought, you had the chance to respond but mids ran a quick and very incisive strike against you under the cover of the prearranged hib raid. Dont be bitter about it, after all things have just been evened out.

Really I would expect you to be celebrating this activity, surely you dont want things your own way all the time, wouldnt that be boring?

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
our guild owned ren tower at a point last night an we had guard spam saying there was 113 enemies in the area.
might not have all been in the bg then.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Maybe you get that bitter after being called retard 100 times? whats ur excuse, do you live in norrland in some secluded village up there?
Cause the amount of bitterness you spew out on these boards are amazing.
All you do is tell everyone how bad they are in comparison to you, or how bad the mods are.
Im beginning to wonder if you and censi are related tbh^^
Or married:p
Lighten up a bit and step down from that high fg horse a bit, no one thinks you are cool or respect you cause of a game anyway, so better spend ur energy on something good^^

I think you exaggregate a bit now, I dont tell _everyone_ how useless they are for example, and then that you chose to assume that I am bitter, well, you do that, but you dont really have to be bitter to kill some time flaming on FH. Furthermore, maybe we (me and censi) are both related and married?

Btw, grats on making a post that didnt look like a cube made out of random letters.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Zede said:
well you said " i'm sure there whas a lot more albs then that" - in this sentance you are refering to a specific event !

oh well, no matter. 5-6 balanced grps 6 weeks ago maybe yer....these days ? no chance.....

Yeh i'm sure there where way more albs about then 40 (5x8) or 48 (6x8!). Anyways, both you and Ging have mentioned there's no balanced group out, mebbe next time you try to form a couple of balanced groups and organize a bit?
What i'm trying to say is, my friar is lfg! :mad:

Zede

Part of the furniture
lilmissnaughty said:
our guild owned ren tower at a point last night an we had guard spam saying there was 113 enemies in the area.
might not have all been in the bg then.

there was not even a BG up then, just lots of random solo albs roaming about ( i was one of them)

After hibs wiped at Ren eventually, there was a lull for about 10 mins, then we saw BIG trees at the north of the map. A BG was formed, and albs were told to get to Beno. At this point, all ports were cut off, ren, hurb,bold & beno and approx 3 boat of albs went up via the river. We got to beno, and saw a Big hammer at Hurb.

Nothing we could have done, with only 60 albs actually in grps ( and only 3 actual FULL grps), only option would be to suicide and run to 35 or so albs down to Hurb from Snow. With 2 massive forces in our frontier, each bigger than the albs defending beno, a choice had to made - the BG held beno, and surprisingly the only 1 relic was lost :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I think you exaggregate a bit now, I dont tell _everyone_ how useless they are for example, and then that you chose to assume that I am bitter, well, you do that, but you dont really have to be bitter to kill some time flaming on FH. Furthermore, maybe we (me and censi) are both related and married?

Btw, grats on making a post that didnt look like a cube made out of random letters.

thanx i did that for you:) But you do sound very bitter, and i know many who think so.
So whats ur aim...just kill time or just feel you have to belittle and abuse people to raise ur self above or?
Just curious what drives you to express so much bitterness in all ur posts.
Ow congrats to ur supposed relation or marriage, you must have tons to speak of:p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
there was not even a BG up then, just lots of random solo albs roaming about ( i was one of them)

After hibs wiped at Ren eventually, there was a lull for about 10 mins, then we saw BIG trees at the north of the map. A BG was formed, and albs were told to get to Beno. At this point, all ports were cut off, ren, hurb,bold & beno and approx 3 boat of albs went up via the river. We got to beno, and saw a Big hammer at Hurb.

Nothing we could have done, with only 60 albs actually in grps ( and only 3 actual FULL grps), only option would be to suicide and run to 35 or so albs down to Hurb from Snow. With 2 massive forces in our frontier, each bigger than the albs defending beno, a choice had to made - the BG held beno, and surprisingly the only 1 relic was lost :)

erm, mids took hurb while we were on ren actually, hibs then took berks after mids took eras.

We maybe didnt get our pwr relic back, but something just as good was the mids got back their str relic, so guess we both won:)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Such a retarded argument, why would someone be bitter cus he/she lives in norrland?

Let me guess, you're from stockholm? :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
gratz on taking relic PRIMETIME (one step towards balance is nice)

it seems some albs saying (CM+minions) they gonna take them by AC raid or other shit like this (pathetic but still ur sub u pay for it u play as u like/wish)

also i saw a comment from Custodia member (seems like that towers are magnets and u pieces of iron...) that they only take keep/tower when nothing to fight and dont take relics even if they wanted, well i remember many times running solo and getting farmed by this group who never seem to look for 8vs8 fight they just run to the nearest tower/keep to take it (its easier to farm from tower m8ts?) and i bet those will take relics again at some night when there is no more than 2-3 hibs or 2-3mids online but nevermind at least hibs/mids still got the balls to take them back primetime despite the alb numerical superiority

over and out

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
thanx i did that for you:) But you do sound very bitter, and i know many who think so.
So whats ur aim...just kill time or just feel you have to belittle and abuse people to raise ur self above or?
Just curious what drives you to express so much bitterness in all ur posts.
Ow congrats to ur supposed relation or marriage, you must have tons to speak of:p

I am well aware that you might find my posts sounding bitter, that doesnt mean I am bitter, just like I dont think that you take 1 deep breath then talks until you face turns blue, just because you type like that.

Its nice to kill some time, thats all, otherwise I wouldnt even bother replying. I actually feel a bit sorry for people who do NOT use this forum as a way to kill time, but actually feels the need to log on here. And if you think about it, there are alot of people here that actually ARE bitter (see my links to elbeeks posts before, THAT is bitterness).

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Such a retarded argument, why would someone be bitter cus he/she lives in norrland?

Because if I lived there I would live too close to you. :D

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Because if I lived there I would live too close to you. :D
Believe me, I'm more then relieved that you live in the other end of the country aswell. :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:

it was a question, thats all. Living in any secluded place might get you bitter. I know people that are:p
I wasnt saying all were :) I know many happy norrlanningar as well. I used norrland cause there arent many secluded places left south of gavle:p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I am well aware that you might find my posts sounding bitter, that doesnt mean I am bitter, just like I dont think that you take 1 deep breath then talks until you face turns blue, just because you type like that.

Its nice to kill some time, thats all, otherwise I wouldnt even bother replying. I actually feel a bit sorry for people who do NOT use this forum as a way to kill time, but actually feels the need to log on here. And if you think about it, there are alot of people here that actually ARE bitter (see my links to elbeeks posts before, THAT is bitterness).

First of all the way you write or spell sais about nothing of the individual, so that was a very strange thing to say^^( as im sure you are aware of if you think it through again), whereas WHAT you write sais a whole lot more.

Im just trying to understand why someone like you always have to make a flaming post, or in some way brag and belittle others:)
I dont understand that kinda behavious at all. You are clearly not posting here
to make any friends.
And thats all fair enough, but how about showing people a bit of respect?
Or just write something nice, or is that not qualified as killing time?
So my question is, are you as "dryg" in rl as you are here to ur surroundings?

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
it was a question, thats all. Living in any secluded place might get you bitter. I know people that are:p
I wasnt saying all were :) I know many happy norrlanningar as well. I used norrland cause there arent many secluded places left south of gavle:p
Probably more bitter people that live in big cities tbh. :D

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Probably more bitter people that live in big cities tbh. :D

haha....and btw. Why did you think i was from stockholm:p??
Must all from there think what i said about norrland ey:p?

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
haha....and btw. Why did you think i was from stockholm:p??
Must all from there think what i said about norrland ey:p?
Cause it was a very ignorant remark, which is a stockholmares defining characteristic. :D

You're not alone about having predjudices(sp?) as you can see. :D

Was I right btw? :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Cause it was a very ignorant remark, which is a stockholmares defining characteristic. :D

You're not alone about having predjudices(sp?) as you can see.

Was I right btw?

haha...i knew it:) yes im from stockholm. Thing is i now live in england and i been studying in karlstad several years and also a bit in sunne/molkom(secluded place!) And..i can tell you that none of my friends ever expressed so much prejudices(sp?:p) as all the people i been meeting in smaller places in sweden about people from stockholm^^
Stockholm is a big place...with people from all over the wolrd:) So saying generelising about them would be very wrong:p
While the people i met from smaller places actually shared many traits/thoughts( not only in bad ways ofc)
People in Karlstad for example...goodness i never met people with worse "storstadskomplex" hehe.
But yeh....there are surely 08or md fordommar ocksa:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom